Upsetting sex experience--graphic

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by HyperHulk, Jun 14, 2008.

1. HyperHulk

HyperHulk New Member

Albums:
    This is going to be a bit graphic, so you may not want to read this. You've been warned.

***GRAPHIC***

I'm a little upset at the moment and I'm sure I'll process this and get over it but I guess I want to get it out and it does pertain to having a large cock. Earlier I was having anal sex (it wasn't even hard or rough at all) and we took a break and then before I could it put it back in I started to see lots and lots of blood. I've been with people before and there has been blood sometimes but I've never seen this much before. So I said, hey, there's alot of blood here, you wanna check on it? The next thing I know, the person goes into the bathroom for a bit, then comes out and hurriedly puts clothes on. I asked if everything was fine. The reply was, yeah but just want to go home now. I tried to reassure and be as gentle as I could. I couldn't convince to stay.

Ten minutes later I sent a text saying I hope everything was ok and I look forward to seeing you again (it was our 4th time together). The reply I got was, we had fun but it's over. Done.

I'm not sure if the problem was embarrassment or thinking I'm too big or what? I'm not upset about not seeing the person again per se. I just feel awful that the person bled so much and was affected so badly because of it.

I feel like crap. You never want anyone to walk away from sex having a bad experience.

Thanks for listening and sorry if I grossed you out.

2. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can tell u that seeing blood during or after any type of sexual experience can be VERY scary...

I received a BJ once that was a little rough & afterwards, I found that I was bleeding from the tip...I think the tongue went a bit too deep into the piss slit...of course there wasn't a lot of blood, but I still freaked out a little and had the same reaction as your friend...but after things were back to normal, I calmed down...and after a few days, I was even willing to go back at it...but now I make sure there's no rough stuff!

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Maybe he has a reason he was so worried but didnt want to say anything, give it a few days and try talking to him again

4. D_Edward Alpee

D_Edward Alpee New Member

having been on the reciving end of a fat 11 incher, I can sympathize with your partner. There's quite a bit of care that has to go into warming up and lubrication before it's really safe to fuck with a big dick. My experience left me with problems that took nearly seven months to really heal, because of my inexperience with big cock and his haste.

From the reply you received, "we had fun..." it sounds like setting wasn't right and something down their tore or he strained and got a friction hemhroid. Especially if your relationship was just gettingtogether for sex, can you really blame the guy for not wantingto chance litterally being "torn a new one" again? :)

It sucks to have to worry about those things when you're in the middle of a hot, steamy session. So don't feel aweful, cause it's bound to haapen a few times to everyone with a big dick. But try and remember from now on that, especially with guys not regular on the fisting circuit, you gotta take it slow.

5. HyperHulk

HyperHulk New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for that, Lee and Killer. Yeah, I think I will wait a couple days and at least check in to see if is all ok. It all just happened so quickly and went from a really great experience to something really negative in the blink of an eye. Caught me by surprise and shook me up a bit.

6. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

I have read on some health sites that in certain instances blood can appear in one's semen and that it's usually not a sign of something seriously wrong. I know I'd flip out if I ever saw blood down there. I can't even imagine how scary that must have been.

7. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    HH, I had the same thing happen to me and a friend that I was sleeping with a couple of years ago. It took hours to calm the guy down. I wasn't overtly rough with my sex. I was as gentle as I could be without being motionless. I was able to talk him back down a calm level but needless to say, he was extremely apprenhensive about spending intimate time and space with me. We slept together once after that incident and that was it. He couldn't get around the anxiety from the last experience. I felt horrible and didn't know what to do. I just sat back for months and wondered about myself...what I was gonna do.

So, I stopped pursuing sex for a while after that. If I was given an invitation, that was cool. But I wasn't the initiator for a good while.

Just try to not to go crazy about it. Take some time and think it through and I'm sure you'll find a good way through this and be alright in the end, you and your friend.

#7 8060, Jun 14, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2008
  8. HyperHulk

HyperHulk New Member

Albums:
    I appreciate what you've shared. The odd part is, this was the least active sex I've had. We did use lube, and the person sat on me and I barely moved, the person came and then we took a break to wash up before round 2. There was no haste, no nothing. I don't even know how there could have been so much blood. And again, this wasn't a drop or 2, this was LOTS that formed on the ring and start to come out. I'd never seen anything like it. Just weird.

9. HyperHulk

HyperHulk New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for that. I'm not about to give up sex. I know these things happen, well ok not like this, but close to this. I'm just surprised by the quick end to everything because of it. I don't ever remember anyone acting like that before. But maybe it's like you said, it's more about the anxiety. We never had this happen the previous times. I guess there is a first time for everything.

10. reecho

reecho Member

Going to say - and this might be slightly grim - one of the common 'oh my god lots of blood' moments comes from if your partner has piles, and one's been hit pretty hard, and burst. Because they're knotted blood vessels that protude out, they can bleed like anything. However, providing you clean up gently, and grab some suitable pile-cream, you'll be fine.

I'll admit to say that I have suffered from taking that, and had that happen. And yeah, it isn't pleasant for either, and makes you freak, but it's all fine now. And was, a few short days after.

As an aside, I was once done by a rather enthusiastic top skin guy who was more dominant, and I passed kind of worrying, bloody and flattened stools for a couple of days. I did go and see the doctor, and quite happily explained what had happened, and why I was worried. The doctor was very sympathetic, but suggested 'less effort' next time. The strange 'stringy bits' weren't my guts flaking off, as I feared, but small bits of skin that were torn and had to 'come out'. Anyone who's had a cat that eats string knows about this.

So - I'm sorry you've been stressed, just check on the chap in a day or so, make sure he's doing well, but you didn't go in there intending to cause harm, and that's the honest truth.

11. HyperHulk

HyperHulk New Member

Albums:
    Thanks reecho :)

12. ausmaxx

ausmaxx Member

Two thoughts come to mind.

Firstly, your partner shot through after a bloddy encounter. At the very least, they could have been freaked out and all they could do was get out of there. Maybe there is a reason for the bleeding and they didn't feel they could explain - or didn't wan't to for some fear of exposure.

Secondly, you sound like you were very compassionate and this being your fourth (I think you said) time together, there was some familiarity, I would think, so they could have engaged you in some way.

Summing, fact they left and sent an SMS that they were done strikes me oddly. If this was the fourth go, there was some enjoyment on both parts, The escape hatch behaviour appears more than a worried individual, but someone hiding someone, particularly if they have severed all ties.

Do follow up, it's the right thing to do. Then, if the person had just freaked out and it was nothing more, there is a chance you can get together again. At which point, you may be able to discuss it.

And, just to be on the safe side, given the fact there was blood involved, perhaps get yourself checked out medically. Just to be safe.

Good luck, mate.

13. HyperHulk

HyperHulk New Member

Albums:
    Good advice all around ausmaxx which I will take and follow. Cheers.

14. HyperHulk

HyperHulk New Member

Albums:
    Thanks everyone for your kind words, thoughts and suggestions. It's all helped me relax a bit. I truly appreciate your support.

15. spfldstyler

spfldstyler New Member

Try not to beat yourself up over this. I have bled a couple of times too, it can be any number of things, from an internal hemmorrhoid to a small tear. It sounds like you weren't doing anything to interntionally harm this person, sometimes things like this just happen and no one is to blame. I am sure the sight of blood freaked your partner out, but overall it just comes with the territory sometimes. Keep in mind too, that a few drops of blood in the toilet stool can look like a hell of a lot. If he wants to move on and stop hooking up with you that's his choice and I wouldn't waste too much energy holding myself in a negative thought pattern over it. It sounds like you are a caring person, that's something to be very proud of.

Draft saved Draft deleted