Upward Pointing Erections

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious about upward pointing erections with the classic banana curve. How difficult is it to pee in the morning with morning wood. I guess you are able to bend it down enough to aim it into the toilet bowl.
Also when you get spontaneous erections. Does it get sideways and then travel upwards? It that unpleasant when that is happening? I just wonder what life is like with an upward pointing dick and any problems associated with it. Share your experiences with one.

BigBadWolf84

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You're asking the right guy. Mine is definitely an elbow macaroni erection lol or banana erection. I bend it down just a bit and step back a little so I can aim it at the toilet. When semi-erect, my penis does look to its left before curving upward. Luckily during sex, it's actually helpful in giving orgasms.....so far. I've had women tell me that it's weird to suck my dick because I have to keep it straight.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My erections point up and curve upward and I remember when I was younger and would wake up with painful erections. I couldn't go to the restroom until I was down. I would try to lean forward for some relief but even leaning didn't guarantee the stream would land in the toilet because sometimes the urine would spray in different directions.

I'm curious about upward pointing erections with the classic banana curve. How difficult is it to pee in the morning with morning wood. I guess you are able to bend it down enough to aim it into the toilet bowl.
Also when you get spontaneous erections. Does it get sideways and then travel upwards? It that unpleasant when that is happening? I just wonder what life is like with an upward pointing dick and any problems associated with it. Share your experiences with one.
I stand about 5 feet away (walking in as time progresses), with a hard on, if I want to piss in the toilet. Lol - always a game to see how far back I can go.

I stand away on purpose or I lean in against the wall, I hate pushing my dick downward, it isn’t very comfortable. :p

I haven’t personally had any problems, though sometimes I wish it didn’t curve left a bit also.

It’s not like a straight erection that curves AS you get hard, it’s just kind of curved and becomes more pronounced the harder I get. When soft it’s not noticeable.

63250473-F276-4093-9FB3-39A0E481D41A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBadWolf84

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mine moves sideways, like I said earlier. Curves up like a hook when erect. But during morning wood it goes even further up and starts feeling a bit more uncomfortable and I wait until it dies down.

Attachments

frutiger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm curved upwards and also just tend to point upwards when I'm erect. Overall I consider this one of the better qualities of my dick. It does make peeing with morning wood pretty difficult though. I usually either have to wait for it to go down, or sit down and try to lean forward and push it down. When I get hard in clothes most of the time it does just push to the side, although sometimes it can kinda get stuck trying to push forward and I'll have to adjust, though I don't think that problem is limited to curved guys.

I can't pee when I'm hard, have to wait for it to go down.
But yeah, it goes up, and is curved..
829254-1533049226-269c2497947918ace4d3ee2c9d213a63.jpg

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would love to have an upward pointing, banana curved dick. I think they look so cool. I think it would be novel to have to deal with peeing with a hard dick. My dick points outward with a downward curve. Makes peeing with an erection easy.

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got an upward pointing curved one although it leans to the right. (Pics on my profile.)

Pissing with a morning wood, or an erection, is definitely not easy. Because my erection is quite rigid, pushing it down is not very comfortable and that makes aiming quite tricky. If I'm aiming at the toilet bowl then that's almost out of the question. A urinal? Slightly easier depending on what type of urinal it is. In the morning I usually wait until it goes down a bit before I take care of business. A semi will do but obviously the more flaccid the easier. Alternatively I do it in the shower where I've got bigger margin for inaccuracy.

My dick hangs pointing down when flaccid and this is how I arrange it in my underwear. In less restricting underwear, i.e. boxers or more loose fitting boxerbriefs, it makes its way upwards as it gets harder. It may end up pointing sideways or all the way up depending on how much room it has. If it's a tight fitting underwear like a pair of briefs it gets pretty uncomfortable as it's forced to stay pointing down. This usually call for an adjustment.

Can be difficult sometimes, better to wait for it to go semi before taking a pee. And spontaneous erections is a bit of a problem. Causes pain when you keep it pointed downward in too tight underwear. With boxers it will go sideways first and then travel upwards pointing to the sky. But all this movement that can happen in your jeans, acquires a certain amount of front room that needs to be accommodated. Or you need to make adjustments during the day which isn't ideal. Otherwise it can get very uncomfortable and even painful at times! Other disadvantages are when you look down on it it doesn't look very big and measuring is almost impossible! The good thing is that 'the other side' of the shaft tells a different story. ;) But it makes me wonder sometimes.. ever tried to straighten a curved banana? Makes a big difference! So it's kinda unfair for us guys in that aspect. But some like the curved ones. I'd rather trade mine in for a straighter looking model, but oh well! :)

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
I prefer to sit on the seat and bend forward enough such that my dick points below the rim if I've got to piss with a stiffy.

Sometimes it won't go down far enough and piss sprays between the seat and bowl rim.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can be difficult sometimes, better to wait for it to go semi before taking a pee. And spontaneous erections is a bit of a problem. Causes pain when you keep it pointed downward in too tight underwear. With boxers it will go sideways first and then travel upwards pointing to the sky. But all this movement that can happen in your jeans, acquires a certain amount of front room that needs to be accommodated. Or you need to make adjustments during the day which isn't ideal. Otherwise it can get very uncomfortable and even painful at times! Other disadvantages are when you look down on it it doesn't look very big and measuring is almost impossible! The good thing is that 'the other side' of the shaft tells a different story. ;) But it makes me wonder sometimes.. ever tried to straighten a curved banana? Makes a big difference! So it's kinda unfair for us guys in that aspect. But some like the curved ones. I'd rather trade mine in for a straighter looking model, but oh well! :)
I like the looks of an upward pointing, banana curved one. I hate my outward pointing, downward curve. It seems that most of them here are usually the upward banana curved type. Why couldn't mine have been like that?

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to have a room mate that I saw with an erection. The woman he had been having sex with had to go to the bathroom for a minute. He was laying on the floor with an erection that pointed straight up to the ceiling. It was long and very thick too. But it didn't lean any direction. It was perfectly straight pointing up.