Upward Pointing Erections

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious about upward pointing erections with the classic banana curve. How difficult is it to pee in the morning with morning wood. I guess you are able to bend it down enough to aim it into the toilet bowl.
Also when you get spontaneous erections. Does it get sideways and then travel upwards? It that unpleasant when that is happening? I just wonder what life is like with an upward pointing dick and any problems associated with it. Share your experiences with one.

I can't pee when I'm hard, have to wait for it to go down.
But yeah, it goes up, and is curved..
829254-1533049226-269c2497947918ace4d3ee2c9d213a63.jpg

Beach Boner

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
D062505B-F27B-4FCC-98BF-C98EA0D8CDA5.png
I love my upward pointing one, but it is certainly difficult to hide a boner. And peeing with an erection is out of the question unless I’m standing at a urinal or in the shower. A buddy of mine and I love going to the nude beach together, but the funny thing is, his dick is absolutely the inverse of mine. It’s like a banana pointing downwards, even when totally erect. We’d be sitting on our beach chairs, enjoying some cocktails disguised to look like sports drinks, and both of us would get horny, especially if a cute naked guy would walk by. He could be 100% erect, and his dick would just point down and cup his balls and he’d look like a guy with a huge floppy semi, even though it was totally hard. On the other hand, I’d be sitting there pointing straight up to the sky. Even with a 50% semi, my dick would be pointing out and anything more would make it aim upwards. It is impossible to hide even a semi (not to mention a full-blown hard on) while nude and sitting or standing when you have a dick that points upward to such a degree. My friend of course, can walk around with a boner and the thing points downward and he just looks massively hung, yet people don’t realize, unless they touch it, that he has a full erection.

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I point up nearly vertically when I have an erection, with a slight curve to the side. When I'm fully hard it stands up very rigidly. When I am fully hard you can barely push it outwards and it feels very uncomfortable to even try.
Peeing is impossible, and that's not only because of the angle, but because peeing is somehow blocked when I'm hard.
I can't do all positions because of its rigidness. For example, I'd have to do doggy style on all four myself.
Pointing down in undies and getting a boner is painful, and I point it up in my undies for as long as I can remember.
Despite the disadvantages I wouldn't want it differently. Im really happy with my vertical boner.
291173-1418334483-98a40069420c15a81f6f28b373d0c8fd.jpg