Upward Pointing Erections

D

deleted1352496

Mine used to aim straight up, but over the years I must have drooped. Now 45 degrees is doing good. And the usual sticking straight out feels just as good.

I know right? Was thinking the same thing. 20 years ago I would have put all these guys to shame. It literally laid flat on my stomach even standing up but turn 50 and all that shit changes :)

cityjock89

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reactions: 1z2x3c

SouthHarrow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the day, right, wrong or indifferent I, like most guys in NYC loved the baths. On one occasion i had a "meeting" with a great looking hispanic guy. His cock was so hard and straight up against his stomach I could hardly manage to suck it!! Subsequently a friend said the guy was probably on Quaaludes...i didnt even know what they were lol. Anyone else had an encounter like that?

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In the day, right, wrong or indifferent I, like most guys in NYC loved the baths. On one occasion i had a "meeting" with a great looking hispanic guy. His cock was so hard and straight up against his stomach I could hardly manage to suck it!! Subsequently a friend said the guy was probably on Quaaludes...i didnt even know what they were lol. Anyone else had an encounter like that?
No encounter like that but when young I would be so tight to my stomach that it was difficult to penetrate my wife. I wasn’t on quaaludes

Reactions: Antoniooo