Upward Pointing Erections

I like the looks of an upward pointing, banana curved one. I hate my outward pointing, downward curve. It seems that most of them here are usually the upward banana curved type. Why couldn't mine have been like that?

I guess we often want what we don't have. But like I said earlier it does have it problems. Wearing your penis down can get really uncomfortable when getting an erection and finding underwear that will keep it out of sight (keeping it upward) when erect, or even flaccid, is also almost impossible. That's why I would opt for the straight one. Other then that I'm happy with it. When naked and erect it kinda shows that you are indeed really exited. :)

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Upward curved here too. Impossible to pee in morning, and after sex, until the little guy goes completely down. It has also posed an issue for some in the past when providing oral (which I love) where my partners have needed to adjust to find the proper angle. Bending it back is not comfortable, so they usually have to take my cock from above, as opposed to straight on. That is the biggest negative I suppose. On the positive side, have been told it feels pretty fucking good during sex as it “touches everything.”

Upward curved here too. Impossible to pee in morning, and after sex, until the little guy goes completely down. It has also posed an issue for some in the past when providing oral (which I love) where my partners have needed to adjust to find the proper angle. Bending it back is not comfortable, so they usually have to take my cock from above, as opposed to straight on. That is the biggest negative I suppose. On the positive side, have been told it feels pretty fucking good during sex as it “touches everything.”
I second everything you said

Reactions: Jjz1109

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Monterey Park (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Mine moves sideways, like I said earlier. Curves up like a hook when erect. But during morning wood it goes even further up and starts feeling a bit more uncomfortable and I wait until it dies down.

0815180036.jpg

0815180037a.jpg

WOOOOO - love the sideways and upward-curving angles when you're erecting. Do you have one showing it when it's fully erect? :)

Wei

BigBadWolf84

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

0819180231.jpg

Thanks man. Arousing banana-shape and a nice, thick corona (ridge) on your cockhead! Great to see your circumcised (cut) black cock, thrust upwards to its max, rock-hard erect, ready for you to wank or fuck! Does ur lovejuice shoot out high upwards when u cum? Wanna show it happen?! :p :D

BigBadWolf84

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks man. Arousing banana-shape and a nice, thick corona (ridge) on your cockhead! Great to see your circumcised (cut) black cock, thrust upwards to its max, rock-hard erect, ready for you to wank or fuck! Does ur lovejuice shoot out high upwards when u cum? Wanna show it happen?! :p :D
My cum actually doesn't shoot upwards. Sometimes I wish it did. It's more like a slow ooze when you gently squeeze a bottle of anything thick and creamy. That's why I either put my cock up against a woman's face or on her tongue when I let it off.

Reactions: Wei

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My cum actually doesn't shoot upwards. Sometimes I wish it did. It's more like a slow ooze when you gently squeeze a bottle of anything thick and creamy. That's why I either put my cock up against a woman's face or on her tongue when I let it off.

Wow, cool.... Love that, man! Mine sometimes hits the wall behind my bed, and more than a few times, on the ceiling - but then I am 19, hahaha :p :joy: :D

AsianSkin

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My erect penis sticks out around 45 degrees from my belly. Peeing erect is incredibly messy. No problem in the shower, but otherwise I wait for it to subside. Or just masturbate until ejaculation.

Then main problem with highly-angled erections is when you have them while wearing tight pants. Very uncomfortable and sometimes painful. Luckily my penis is small, so I am able to shift it around, so it's not 'forced down' at an unnatural angle.View media item 1085316

My erect penis sticks out around 45 degrees from my belly. Peeing erect is incredibly messy. No problem in the shower, but otherwise I wait for it to subside. Or just masturbate until ejaculation.

Then main problem with highly-angled erections is when you have them while wearing tight pants. Very uncomfortable and sometimes painful. Luckily my penis is small, so I am able to shift it around, so it's not 'forced down' at an unnatural angle.View media item 1085316
Nice. ;) - know what ya mean about erections in pants! My dick rests up, in my pants for that reason.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I had a mate at college whose erections were even more vertical than those pictured. His cock was very straight and stood absolutely vertical when he was fully erect, glued to his stomach. Once, while we were mucking around, he jokingly invited me to try and move it whilst he was fully hard. I tried slipping my fingers in between his hard shaft and his stomach - it was like being caught in a bulldog clip! No way did that thing want to move!

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I’ve peed with an erection maybe twice in my entire life, and yes, it was pretty much a carnival act.

I really don’t think the direction of the curve has much effect on erections while clothed. If anything, I’d rather it be reaching for my waistband than my somewhere else.

Retired77904

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I can't pee when I'm hard, have to wait for it to go down.
But yeah, it goes up, and is curved..
829254-1533049226-269c2497947918ace4d3ee2c9d213a63.jpg
Itis beautiful and awesome

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a mate at college whose erections were even more vertical than those pictured. His cock was very straight and stood absolutely vertical when he was fully erect, glued to his stomach. Once, while we were mucking around, he jokingly invited me to try and move it whilst he was fully hard. I tried slipping my fingers in between his hard shaft and his stomach - it was like being caught in a bulldog clip! No way did that thing want to move!
Wow, with it being that rigid, I would be afraid it could be broken off. Lol

Kippmann

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a up curve too. If I'm hard or even semi hard there is no way I can pee. I might be able to sit down and push it hard down but its not comfortable.
Only other issues I've ever had is a deep BJ is hard in a position of me standing her on her knees, although you would think doggy is hard it really isn't. it seems to work just fine and I do love the feeling.

Af9EQtr.jpg