Upward Pointing Erections

I have a up curve too. If I'm hard or even semi hard there is no way I can pee. I might be able to sit down and push it hard down but its not comfortable.
Only other issues I've ever had is a deep BJ is hard in a position of me standing her on her knees, although you would think doggy is hard it really isn't. it seems to work just fine and I do love the feeling.

Af9EQtr.jpg
Wow!

aruspeed

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wow, cool.... Love that, man! Mine sometimes hits the wall behind my bed, and more than a few times, on the ceiling - but then I am 19, hahaha :p :joy: :D
Dude...I would love to see videos of that. So hot!

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Upward curved here too. Impossible to pee in morning, and after sex, until the little guy goes completely down. It has also posed an issue for some in the past when providing oral (which I love) where my partners have needed to adjust to find the proper angle. Bending it back is not comfortable, so they usually have to take my cock from above, as opposed to straight on. That is the biggest negative I suppose. On the positive side, have been told it feels pretty fucking good during sex as it “touches everything.”

Same, except I like the feeling when im rock hard and the girl try to push the cock to the floor, you can feel how hard you are and feel the blood through the base of ur penis. It feel so powerful, its a bit uncomfortable, but also "hot" lol idk how to explain.
Also I like when she push it to the floor and suddenly release it lol

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I'm fully hard, there's no chance I'll be able to pee standing up. I always have to sit down and push it down which is still fairly difficult
I would like to observe someone with that type of erection deal with taking a pee when rock hard. Just to see what you have to deal with. It would be educational.

Reactions: David.djr

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Morning wood this dick ain't bending. I will pull open the shower door and let it loose like a water fountain. Or wait til it's semi.

Hard ons go to the left then upwards toward the sky. Trying to get out of the top of my pants.

Yep I have to wait till it goes down if hard to pee else it gets messy. :)

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mine curves up like a banana. My pee hole faces me when fully hard. To pee if i cant wait for it to go down i usually gotta sit on toilet, lean forward and push my cock down so its directed in the bowl. Can be tricky but i like to think i perfected the craft lol.

bottomwithabigdick

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I am really horny or with morning wood, my straight cock will almost be parallel to my stomach when I’m stood up. Love being with a guy when it’s like that - it’s a sign I know I’m REALLY enjoying myself!

Reactions: aruspeed

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Up with a curve here. Like others have said, makes peeing with morning wood a challenge.
[photo=large]1320919[/photo]
I would like to watch someone with an upward pointing erection trying to pee In a
commode. Just to see what you guys go through. I'm sure it would be educational and comical. I have a downward curve erection.

Reactions: Bondi

BichoSabroso

Experimental Member
Media
Saylorsburg (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pissing erected? Impossible haha...
But hey, i get hard to cum anyways hehe... ;-)
[photo=large]1224114[/photo]

That is one ugly fuckin' cock....sorry....if I saw that in front of me the owner would definitely NOT get a blowjob from me.....

Reactions: Laotter23

BichoSabroso

Experimental Member
Media
Saylorsburg (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't pee when I'm hard, have to wait for it to go down.
But yeah, it goes up, and is curved..
829254-1533049226-269c2497947918ace4d3ee2c9d213a63.jpg

Now this is one cock I would gladly suck to your hearts content!! Nice size, too!! Not too big, not too small.....