Upward Pointing Erections

BichoSabroso

Experimental Member
Media
Saylorsburg (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a up curve too. If I'm hard or even semi hard there is no way I can pee. I might be able to sit down and push it hard down but its not comfortable.
Only other issues I've ever had is a deep BJ is hard in a position of me standing her on her knees, although you would think doggy is hard it really isn't. it seems to work just fine and I do love the feeling.

Af9EQtr.jpg

I'd love to suck that and rub it all over my face!!!!

I point upwards with a slight curve when hard. Impossible to accurately aim while pissing hard unless I want to viper piss all over the place. I actually pointed almost straight up originally but lost a lot of my upwards tilt as my cock thickened to my current size.

Reactions: carter2006

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm curious about upward pointing erections with the classic banana curve. How difficult is it to pee in the morning with morning wood. I guess you are able to bend it down enough to aim it into the toilet bowl.
Also when you get spontaneous erections. Does it get sideways and then travel upwards? It that unpleasant when that is happening? I just wonder what life is like with an upward pointing dick and any problems associated with it. Share your experiences with one.

I can’t pee at full erection I have to wait till it gets semi so I can go.

When it gets hard spontaneously it points outward to the left then upwards. Feels great.

When it gets hard depending on the pants it may make it pointing upwards otherwise it just presses the pants outward pointing down.

astiffguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my cock is very rigid and has no curve at all, but points at a slight up angle from the base of my shaft.

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you’re small then what am I??
I agree, I'm not small, I like my size.
I love looking at some of the huge ones on this site, I think we all do, but enjoy what you've got, dicks are great!

To answer the OP, mine curves up and slightly to the left when fully erect. To pee with morning wood is difficult. Have to straddle the bowl and push down on my cock to aim. When I push down enough, it flows like a kink in a hose, with tons of pressure. May not be the biggest, but wouldn't trade it for the anything.

Reactions: CURVEDANDTHICKK

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
To answer the OP, mine curves up and slightly to the left when fully erect. To pee with morning wood is difficult. Have to straddle the bowl and push down on my cock to aim. When I push down enough, it flows like a kink in a hose, with tons of pressure. May not be the biggest, but wouldn't trade it for the anything.
Up and to the left here too. When I was young it would stand straight up and almost touch my stomach on hard. As I got older and started puberty it got bigger and the angle of my erection went down but it still stands up on hard. I learned as a kid with morning wood that wouldn't get soft that it was easier to sit on the toilet, bend over and push it down and it flows much better. Now as an adult even when I wake up with a hardon by the time I walk to the bathroom it's down to a semi and no problem to pee.

Reactions: chas802

goodone13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Upward and to the right for me. To pee with morning wood is the worst. I usually straddle the toilet, step back a foot or so and bend at the waist, and sometimes it still doesnt work. Sitting down on the toilet and pushing it down doesn't usually work either, would have to push it down too and it would be uncomfortable. Usually have to wait until it softens up some to go. The worst, or best depending on how you feel, is wearing work khakis, especially when semi. Boxer briefs usually keep it in place, but with a semi all bets are off. Starts at the 6 and moves in somewhat of a clockwise direction before fully erect.

Reactions: circedbychoice

verybored

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean, it's easier to tuck into the waist band since it's headed that way already. But if it's not tucked away, it puts quite the strain on whatever pants I'm wearing at the time. Putting it to the side doesn't work well either.

Reactions: circedbychoice