Upward Pointing Erections

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I point up nearly vertically when I have an erection, with a slight curve to the side. When I'm fully hard it stands up very rigidly. When I am fully hard you can barely push it outwards and it feels very uncomfortable to even try.
Peeing is impossible, and that's not only because of the angle, but because peeing is somehow blocked when I'm hard.
I can't do all positions because of its rigidness. For example, I'd have to do doggy style on all four myself.
Pointing down in undies and getting a boner is painful, and I point it up in my undies for as long as I can remember.
Despite the disadvantages I wouldn't want it differently. Im really happy with my vertical boner.
291173-1418334483-98a40069420c15a81f6f28b373d0c8fd.jpg

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A nice hard cock in the ass is great but when it’s super hard, and stands straight up it heaven. I love to feel when a top has to push his cock down away from his stomach and he starts to push it on you and you can feel the pressure of his super hard cock pushing up on your ass. And in the mouth and when he cums in your mouth! I live for getting guys like this off and making them cum so hard!

Beach Boner

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
D062505B-F27B-4FCC-98BF-C98EA0D8CDA5.png
I love my upward pointing one, but it is certainly difficult to hide a boner. And peeing with an erection is out of the question unless I’m standing at a urinal or in the shower. A buddy of mine and I love going to the nude beach together, but the funny thing is, his dick is absolutely the inverse of mine. It’s like a banana pointing downwards, even when totally erect. We’d be sitting on our beach chairs, enjoying some cocktails disguised to look like sports drinks, and both of us would get horny, especially if a cute naked guy would walk by. He could be 100% erect, and his dick would just point down and cup his balls and he’d look like a guy with a huge floppy semi, even though it was totally hard. On the other hand, I’d be sitting there pointing straight up to the sky. Even with a 50% semi, my dick would be pointing out and anything more would make it aim upwards. It is impossible to hide even a semi (not to mention a full-blown hard on) while nude and sitting or standing when you have a dick that points upward to such a degree. My friend of course, can walk around with a boner and the thing points downward and he just looks massively hung, yet people don’t realize, unless they touch it, that he has a full erection.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 1336535 I love my upward pointing one, but it is certainly difficult to hide a boner. And peeing with an erection is out of the question unless I’m standing at a urinal or in the shower. A buddy of mine and I love going to the nude beach together, but the funny thing is, his dick is absolutely the inverse of mine. It’s like a banana pointing downwards, even when totally erect. We’d be sitting on our beach chairs, enjoying some cocktails disguised to look like sports drinks, and both of us would get horny, especially if a cute naked guy would walk by. He could be 100% erect, and his dick would just point down and cup his balls and he’d look like a guy with a huge floppy semi, even though it was totally hard. On the other hand, I’d be sitting there pointing straight up to the sky. Even with a 50% semi, my dick would be pointing out and anything more would make it aim upwards. It is impossible to hide even a semi (not to mention a full-blown hard on) while nude and sitting or standing when you have a dick that points upward to such a degree. My friend of course, can walk around with a boner and the thing points downward and he just looks massively hung, yet people don’t realize, unless they touch it, that he has a full erection.
View attachment 1336535 I love my upward pointing one, but it is certainly difficult to hide a boner. And peeing with an erection is out of the question unless I’m standing at a urinal or in the shower. A buddy of mine and I love going to the nude beach together, but the funny thing is, his dick is absolutely the inverse of mine. It’s like a banana pointing downwards, even when totally erect. We’d be sitting on our beach chairs, enjoying some cocktails disguised to look like sports drinks, and both of us would get horny, especially if a cute naked guy would walk by. He could be 100% erect, and his dick would just point down and cup his balls and he’d look like a guy with a huge floppy semi, even though it was totally hard. On the other hand, I’d be sitting there pointing straight up to the sky. Even with a 50% semi, my dick would be pointing out and anything more would make it aim upwards. It is impossible to hide even a semi (not to mention a full-blown hard on) while nude and sitting or standing when you have a dick that points upward to such a degree. My friend of course, can walk around with a boner and the thing points downward and he just looks massively hung, yet people don’t realize, unless they touch it, that he has a full erection.
Is that pic you? Freaking hot cock!

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually have an upward positioned hard under my tight speedos or spandex underwear. It feels really nice snug and secure under them. The tickling part is her trying to strip those clinging briefs down and off, especially peeling the tight sexy material off my pointing upward erection. It'll bounce freely, as I feel those sexy tight briefs or speedo slowly slip from my balls and behind while she happily peels my still clinging swim briefs down to my ankles when I soon ejaculate and feeling great after. At times I'll have to pee after, but have to wait patiently for it to go down before being able to pee after ejaculating. She says, now, that's a healthy penis!

Reactions: aruspeed

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love looking at all your upward pointing, banana curved erections. I like reading your stories about trying to take a pee with your upward pointing erections. But about all of you wouldn't want it any different. I always thought your type of erections were the best looking erections. I'm just jealous I didn't get one. I thought my outward pointing, downward curved was the worse type a person could have. I wouldn't even mind a straight level one if I can't have an upward pointing one. I especially like the high up on the shaft circumcision scar dicks. For myself I would love a high and tight circumcision with an upward banana curved erection. For me that would be perfect. Who has that type of dick?

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have always pointed very verticle. A true towel rod, lol. Urinating is almost impossible. I have a few times but must bend over and push it down as much as it will allow. I can't urinate that much either. Once it goes down I always have to go again and fully expel.

My wife loves it due to resistance but when she does reverse cowgirl especially she pulls it down almost to a point it feels it will break off.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems to me the majority of erections point upward with some degrees of a banana curve. I only wish I had been invited to the party. So what's New? I always get left out of the fun.

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My younger cousin had to see his doctor for a major college sports physical. He's in his third year in college and this would be his first real medical examination, despite being over 20 years old. Much to my surprise, he asked me to be with him for his medical appointment. It was wintertime and a really cold day. Like me was was dressed in warm and snug overalls with a flannel shirt, leotard, tights and red speedo style briefs under the leotard and tights. I was reluctant to go at first, but did agree to be with him during his major medical plight. He really liked wearing his winter outfit, but I reminded him it'll all have to come off for the physical examination. We arrived at the medical center,where his doctor's office is located. We waited for a while for him to be called in by the nurse, when he asked me again, if he'll have to be totally naked for his doctor, as she hasn't seen him completely naked yet. He did admit to me that he was enjoying the warmth and snugness of those layers of winter clothes and had a hard on too. I just smiled, saying" don't be ashamed, just enjoy being snug and warm in those sexy winter clothes, while still on you". I told him, I had the same feelings going to the doctor's wearing a similar outfit and being dressed in my warm and snug outfit, kept my medical anxiety down. Soon He was called into the exam room and asked if I would be with him during his physical, when I reminded him that his medical information and exam was just between him and the doctor. I was also more reluctant, knowing it'll take some time for him being there. Yes I brought a change of clothes for him to wear after his physical examination, boxer shorts, long sleeve baggy undershirt and baggy non denim trousers. He still didn't believe he would have to be totally undressed. While in the large fancy examination room, I sat there, watching, as his medical plight began. The nurse gave him a long white gown telling my cousin "He'll have to undress completely", while he sat on the exam table blushing and now looking at me, hoping the nurse wasn't serious. She would say," that means all clothes off including whatever underwear on you too. He continued blushing, while still sitting on the exam table. The nurse would then close the large privacy curtain surrounding him, but was left open enough for me to him being examined. he still wasn't ready to undress, when the nurse said she will him get him ready. I just sat there seeing quite a sight, while still having his change of clothes with me. The nurse helped him off the table while still snug in layers of warm winter attire. then began unfastening the snug overall bib and shoulder straps. The nurse acted like I wasn't there, but I understood, as she readied him for the doctor and like me when younger, he would wiggle and pout asking the nurse "do I really have to be all undressed?" but to no avail. The nurse's answer was "hold still, stop squirming and if your'e erect under all those layers, don't be ashamed or embarrassed, the doctor and I have seen all before" I stayed sitting quietly on the side in the exam room, now savoring the sight, I'm about to see, his firm healthy body, soon to be naked and erect. There he stood with his snug winter overalls unfastened bib and shoulder straps dangling at his waist, as the nurse gently opened the flannel shirt, then worked it off while he was still squirming and blushing. I noticed his erection well outlined in the overalls while they were still on him and those sexy dark colored blue leotards were now showing, when the doctor entered the examination room to go over his medical records. He sat back on the table still snug in his unbuttoned overalls and leotards. She reassured him he will be fine and not to be embarrassed being naked with her and the nurse, so all that tight clothing and underwear has to come off. After going over his medical records with him, the lady doctor left, saying to her nurse, finish getting Him undressed and do the preliminaries and call me when he's ready to be examined. As she was leaving the exam room, she said hello to me and asked if he and I were related. I said he's my younger cousin and wanted me to be with him during his physical, when the doctor said as long as I was comfortable being there. I answered her that I didn't mind. While still snug in his unbuttoned overalls with leotard and tights, He was reluctant to finish undressing ,as the nurse finished unfastening the side snaps on His overalls. I really liked seeing his plight now, as the nurse gently unsnugged them, then gently pulling and tugging them down. Much to my surprise she asked for my help getting those overalls off his squirming body and now kicking legs. He let out a childish cry, as we shook both his legs free from the warm snug overalls. Now he was just in the blue leotard and tights showing well outlined hard on. He really looked hot in them and both the nurse and me told him, but he said " please, no more off, I want my leotards." I then went back to my seat, letting the nurse continue doing the rest. " She then told him "once the rest of this tight underwear is off, I'm going to measure you also, then we'll start the basics of your physical. Oh what a sight, as he kept blushing and pouting,while the nurse managed to open the long back leotard zipper. I thought she would be tired now trying to get him out of all those snug and warm layers of winter clothing, but she seemed to be having some fun undressing him and enjoying his shyness being naked for them. Eventually she got the leotard off, then soon his blue tights and speedo style briefs came off and finally naked and fully erect. Like the nurse said she's going to measure him and that she did, saying He seems to be sexually healthy and should be proud of it. Although, I'm not into seeing naked guys,skinny or fat, he did look great in his winter outfit, being stripped layer by layer and soon totally naked. Once the nurse measured his hard penis standing at attention, she handed him the long gown and began doing the physical basics. The lovely female doctor came back and completed doing his full medical examination then I gave him the other clothes to change into after the physical. it certainly brought back some warm sexy memories for me. and I was happily surprised that, like me he enjoyed being undressed and having a physical with both the doctor and nurse. He also said, He was certainly glad I could be with him, as this being his first extensive medical endeavor.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My younger cousin had to see his doctor for a major college sports physical. He's in his third year in college and this would be his first real medical examination, despite being over 20 years old. Much to my surprise, he asked me to be with him for his medical appointment. It was wintertime and a really cold day. Like me was was dressed in warm and snug overalls with a flannel shirt, leotard, tights and red speedo style briefs under the leotard and tights. I was reluctant to go at first, but did agree to be with him during his major medical plight. He really liked wearing his winter outfit, but I reminded him it'll all have to come off for the physical examination. We arrived at the medical center,where his doctor's office is located. We waited for a while for him to be called in by the nurse, when he asked me again, if he'll have to be totally naked for his doctor, as she hasn't seen him completely naked yet. He did admit to me that he was enjoying the warmth and snugness of those layers of winter clothes and had a hard on too. I just smiled, saying" don't be ashamed, just enjoy being snug and warm in those sexy winter clothes, while still on you". I told him, I had the same feelings going to the doctor's wearing a similar outfit and being dressed in my warm and snug outfit, kept my medical anxiety down. Soon He was called into the exam room and asked if I would be with him during his physical, when I reminded him that his medical information and exam was just between him and the doctor. I was also more reluctant, knowing it'll take some time for him being there. Yes I brought a change of clothes for him to wear after his physical examination, boxer shorts, long sleeve baggy undershirt and baggy non denim trousers. He still didn't believe he would have to be totally undressed. While in the large fancy examination room, I sat there, watching, as his medical plight began. The nurse gave him a long white gown telling my cousin "He'll have to undress completely", while he sat on the exam table blushing and now looking at me, hoping the nurse wasn't serious. She would say," that means all clothes off including whatever underwear on you too. He continued blushing, while still sitting on the exam table. The nurse would then close the large privacy curtain surrounding him, but was left open enough for me to him being examined. he still wasn't ready to undress, when the nurse said she will him get him ready. I just sat there seeing quite a sight, while still having his change of clothes with me. The nurse helped him off the table while still snug in layers of warm winter attire. then began unfastening the snug overall bib and shoulder straps. The nurse acted like I wasn't there, but I understood, as she readied him for the doctor and like me when younger, he would wiggle and pout asking the nurse "do I really have to be all undressed?" but to no avail. The nurse's answer was "hold still, stop squirming and if your'e erect under all those layers, don't be ashamed or embarrassed, the doctor and I have seen all before" I stayed sitting quietly on the side in the exam room, now savoring the sight, I'm about to see, his firm healthy body, soon to be naked and erect. There he stood with his snug winter overalls unfastened bib and shoulder straps dangling at his waist, as the nurse gently opened the flannel shirt, then worked it off while he was still squirming and blushing. I noticed his erection well outlined in the overalls while they were still on him and those sexy dark colored blue leotards were now showing, when the doctor entered the examination room to go over his medical records. He sat back on the table still snug in his unbuttoned overalls and leotards. She reassured him he will be fine and not to be embarrassed being naked with her and the nurse, so all that tight clothing and underwear has to come off. After going over his medical records with him, the lady doctor left, saying to her nurse, finish getting Him undressed and do the preliminaries and call me when he's ready to be examined. As she was leaving the exam room, she said hello to me and asked if he and I were related. I said he's my younger cousin and wanted me to be with him during his physical, when the doctor said as long as I was comfortable being there. I answered her that I didn't mind. While still snug in his unbuttoned overalls with leotard and tights, He was reluctant to finish undressing ,as the nurse finished unfastening the side snaps on His overalls. I really liked seeing his plight now, as the nurse gently unsnugged them, then gently pulling and tugging them down. Much to my surprise she asked for my help getting those overalls off his squirming body and now kicking legs. He let out a childish cry, as we shook both his legs free from the warm snug overalls. Now he was just in the blue leotard and tights showing well outlined hard on. He really looked hot in them and both the nurse and me told him, but he said " please, no more off, I want my leotards." I then went back to my seat, letting the nurse continue doing the rest. " She then told him "once the rest of this tight underwear is off, I'm going to measure you also, then we'll start the basics of your physical. Oh what a sight, as he kept blushing and pouting,while the nurse managed to open the long back leotard zipper. I thought she would be tired now trying to get him out of all those snug and warm layers of winter clothing, but she seemed to be having some fun undressing him and enjoying his shyness being naked for them. Eventually she got the leotard off, then soon his blue tights and speedo style briefs came off and finally naked and fully erect. Like the nurse said she's going to measure him and that she did, saying He seems to be sexually healthy and should be proud of it. Although, I'm not into seeing naked guys,skinny or fat, he did look great in his winter outfit, being stripped layer by layer and soon totally naked. Once the nurse measured his hard penis standing at attention, she handed him the long gown and began doing the physical basics. The lovely female doctor came back and completed doing his full medical examination then I gave him the other clothes to change into after the physical. it certainly brought back some warm sexy memories for me. and I was happily surprised that, like me he enjoyed being undressed and having a physical with both the doctor and nurse. He also said, He was certainly glad I could be with him, as this being his first extensive medical endeavor.
I have never heard of a penis measurement being part of a physical examination. What would be the reason for that information? Highly unusual and not necessary I think.

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't thinking about that, nor the shape of a guy's penis at the time, especially him, as he was going through what was a major medical endeavor for him and glad I was with him for support. The lady doctor and nurse were very good with him too.