Upward Pointing Erections

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG! Now THAT is a feeder cock @RLJR!
You don't know how much I wish my erection was like this one. As many as there are of erections, why couldn't mine have been like that? But nothing can be done about it.

0db27a78-7936-4510-a718-b05e5aed6fd1-png.1593278

ZarbK

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm curious about upward pointing erections with the classic banana curve. How difficult is it to pee in the morning with morning wood. I guess you are able to bend it down enough to aim it into the toilet bowl.
Also when you get spontaneous erections. Does it get sideways and then travel upwards? It that unpleasant when that is happening? I just wonder what life is like with an upward pointing dick and any problems associated with it. Share your experiences with one.
My dick bends upward when hard but its not an extreme bend, but yes morning wood and trying to relieve
myself can be tricky if its really hard. If im hard then I have curve my hips backward and up to get my dick to point down enough hahaha.
And yes when I get erections through the day its exactly as you ask, gets hard to left side then travels up my undies. Usually it feels good but sometimes can chafe a bit and might need some adjustment. Here's an example of the curve.

View media item 1526047

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to see how you guys have to bend over and bend your curved dicks to pee in the toilet bowl. Will anyone accept that challenge? I've never witnessed this done. Just curious to see what you go through. But I guess that would take some preparation and the help of someone else to hold the phone camera.

Reactions: deleted875903

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I use to have to push mine down and bend over to pee, first thing in the morning, now it's no problem. By the time I walk to the bathroom it's gone down. Enjoy your youth. It won't last forever.
So true Mason. I could never pee when hard as it didn’t bend and if I tried to push it down nothing would come out. Now it goes down as soon as I get out of bed if it is even hard at all.

Reactions: masonjames

casper72

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I often wake as hard as can be. I sure hate it when the need to take a leak enters into the situation because I'm just like masonjames and littleguy2.. Don't miss having to bend or wait, but still, I'd rather keep the boner and play before I get out of the sack.

Reactions: basque9

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a curving cock, but my best erection is flat against my belly. If it is straight up I sit down to piss and try to angle it down. Otherwise I piss in the shower.

View attachment 2770461
Never having had an upward pointing erection, I think it would be novel. I've always liked the look of an upward pointing one. Myself my dick points outward and has a downward curve. Which I don't think looks as good. I would prefer the upward, backward curved erections. They look so cool. My thoughts anyway. Of all the many upward and curved erections, why couldn't I have had one? It appears as the majority of erections are like that.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I point up nearly vertically when I have an erection, with a slight curve to the side. When I'm fully hard it stands up very rigidly. When I am fully hard you can barely push it outwards and it feels very uncomfortable to even try.
Peeing is impossible, and that's not only because of the angle, but because peeing is somehow blocked when I'm hard.
I can't do all positions because of its rigidness. For example, I'd have to do doggy style on all four myself.
Pointing down in undies and getting a boner is painful, and I point it up in my undies for as long as I can remember.
Despite the disadvantages I wouldn't want it differently. Im really happy with my vertical boner.
291173-1418334483-98a40069420c15a81f6f28b373d0c8fd.jpg

Mine stands just like yours when fully erect, clinging tight to my belly.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How do you
I don't have a curving cock, but my best erection is flat against my belly. If it is straight up I sit down to piss and try to angle it down. Otherwise I piss in the shower.

View attachment 2770461
how do piss sitting down if your cock is pointing up

Reactions: basque9

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How do you

how do piss sitting down if your cock is pointing up

Standing in front of the toilet is not an option; when sitting down , I lean way forward but cock does not always bend down so then I piss in the shower standing up @lttleguy2. These standing erections are not every day when I need to piss.