Upwards VS Downwards curve!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by sgri, Dec 13, 2006.

1. sgri

sgri New Member

Maybe this is a stupid question, because I'm straight and I have never seen another erect penis...

I have an upward curve, and if I measure lenght as I read everywere, it is from the pubic bone to the tip, in the side wich I measure shorter. If I measure from testicles to the tip, I gain 2-3cm.

I know this not important during sex, but.. just for measurements: is the top side (from pubic bone to tip) longer than from balls, for the downward curve cocks?
    And if yes, which is the right measurement?
    :tongue:

2. bigrockcock

bigrockcock New Member

Albums:
    No. The topside is a shorter measurement, and the better one, since it measures the cock's true protrusion. Some people who measure underneath go all the way back to their hole, it seems.

3. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    think you didn't get the point :wink:

sgri:
    I have a downward curve as you can see. When I measure from bone to tip with a ruler it's about 18-19cm. Taking an "elastic ruler" (dunno the right word) I measure 21-22cm from bone to tip.

4. 2Bo

2Bo New Member

When one fucks someone and the receiving side can take it all the way it's balls deep, in that way I vote for that longer length; but that also depends on the position in which one copulates. Most of the time I find myself at the rear doing doggy style so that the extra length is cushoned by a lovely bum that also gets attention; for 'official' measurement I take the average of both numbers.

So /me thinks the feel-length is from the base of the pole that still can go inside the most optimal position, giving the 'effective' length and feel inside; the vulva of a woman is also formed that way ? When one takes it up the bum its a similar 'ball' game, yet more 'straight', hehe :p

Everyone that i've had sex with know the difference of missionary and doggystyle and prefer doggy due to length/depth... And even then I have to be carefull; my wife just had our first child with a scesarian and she became more tighter then before; I almost need to fuck her with a pillow inbetween, but it's slowly getting better :)

5. JUSTaskME

JUSTaskME Member

i have a downward curve. i have only seen one other erect penis and it was my cousin. he had an upward curve.

6. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    If not to the next county over. :rolleyes:

7. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    To answer your questions:

Yes, downward pointers measure longer on the topside and upward pointers measure longer on the bottom side.

As a side note, most upward pointers gain a substantial amount more than 2-3cm on the underside - unless you meant 2-3in. :smile:

8. Gamel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i also have a upward curve take a look ;)

9. punk09

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Part of this is whether you have a 'n' or a 'u' shaped hardon.

Mine is a 'u' shape and I've got suspensory ligaments that are quite adept at keeping my hardon pointing straight up.

I've found that my boner is actually slightly longer when it is not fully erect than it is rock hard.

It is as if 2" of boner are wrapped around the pubic bone by the suspensory ligaments. That acts as a sort of iceberg like base that gives the protrusion prong extra support when fucking and helps to point the bone skyward.

Who cares what the numbers are so long as the dick is visually appealing, long, fat and rock hard?

10. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    OMG the wikipedia mentioned people cutting their suspensory ligaments... I would never do that! :eek:

11. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Up, up and away!:wink:

12. Kalle

Kalle Member

Albums:
    as u can see on my pics, i have an upward curve..have been told it helps stimulation:))

13. mephistopheles

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a downward curve, and it works great for me!

Now to get to your question! Downcruves seem to have longer length along the top and the same can be sad for the upcurvers along the bottom... Though the penis should always be measured along the top!

Hurray downard curvers!!:biggrin1:

14. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I prefer sidewinders.... they just look cool... not that Snakebyte doesn't have one of the coolest cocks I've ever seen...

15. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I ask the same question, if I place a straight ruler on top I am about 8.25" - 8.5" (see pic in gallery), if I push hard into stomach almost 9" If I measure curve (see pic) 9.5" to 10", If I measure underside along curve I am all most 12":eek: When asked I say i am 8.5" am I selling myself short?

16. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

Actually, a curve can have a significant impact on sex. An upward or downward curve can facilitate G-spot stimulation, depending on the position. If the man has an upward curve, and takes a woman in any face-to-face position, the head of his cock will exert extra pressure on the front wall of her vagina (where the G-spot is located.)

Conversely, if a man has a downward curve, he can achieve a similar effect in any rear entry position.

If you are a man, and happen to have a curve, then in my opinion, your "effective size" is a bit larger than your measured size.

(Kind of like "net carbs" can be less than actual carbs?) :biggrin1:

17. Elmer Gantry

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a prononced upward curve and I've found that girls love to grind themselves on top of me. It gives a double whammy G-spot/clitoral grind feeling.

18. sgri

sgri New Member

Yes, I mean not important in sex to know the "real" misuration!
    :wink:

Because my question is "so I can measure myself from the bottom instead of the top side", as always descripted as the right misuration, and consider myself that 1 or 2 cm longer?!:biggrin1:

19. pumperguy

pumperguy Member

Albums:
    I love downward curved cocks the best. they look to me like they are longer and when I am on my knees, they fit down my throat better. I can take some pretty long ones that way. Curced to the sid is also very nice and upward curves are great for 69ing.

20. chesz001

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    downward curved here...when i was young i thought all dicks should be upward..sigh~..

Draft saved Draft deleted