Urethra

member_lpsg

Just Browsing
Media
I was just wondering if you have ever inserted anything into your urethra (the tip of your cock, where the cum comes out) If so, what, and how did it feel?

Hockey Cock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure, I love it!

It started when I was ~16 and wanted to see the temperature of the inside of my cock. I used a digital thermometer that I had and I cant remember now what the temperature was, but I got so hard. Then I started to use cotton swabs (Q-tips) and that was also always lots of fun. I have recently had some fun with a ball point pen and even chop sticks.

I don't consider this act normal by any means, however I think that curious men do alot of WEIRD things. Let me know what you have experimented with.

Reactions: Frenum_uk

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is not all THAT uncommon. It is called Urethral Play and can be done at any distance down the urethra, and even into the bladder, and can also be paired with electro-sex. I have never done it, but if you want to know more, then please go to

Sounds - BME Encyclopedia

DarkAuron

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You just need to be careful not to 'drop' anything in there, or stick in anything that could be potentially infectious or bacterial, as you can easily get an infection by sticking something in there (or get something stuck and have to have surgery.. ouch?!).

LargeJohnson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I read a story on the internet (so it must be true) about a guy who was into that kinda thing, and he stuck a lit incense stick into his urethra. Must've been stoned, because the story goes he fell asleep and it burned down to his dong. Apparently, it welded, for lack of a better term, his peehole shut. Might just be a funny story and not an anecdote.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It started when I was ~16 and wanted to see the temperature of the inside of my cock.
Pretty much a bad idea. I also have an anecdotal account from a radiology tech I used to work with about a guy who came in with abscess of the scrotum. On x-ray, the guy had all kinds of things in his scrotum that had been reportedly introduced through his urethra. Don't ask me about the mechanics (how did the the objects, pen parts, bobby pins, wire, batteries(?), ... get from his urethra into his scrotum?) Anyway, the story goes that to get rid of the diseased tissue the doctor had to castrate the guy. Maybe he was actually shoving pointed objects through his scrotum, wanted to make a coin purse or something. It's only a secondhand story, now third hand. The tech told me he witnessed this firsthand.

I remember doing the same thing as you in the bathtub when I was in elementary school. Imagine if we had lost or broken the thermometer inside our hard dicks. Emergency room. Well, we didn't have digital thermometers. The one I used was glass. It gave me a hard-on, but I really didn't think it felt very good. I know someone with a meatotomy will speak up and say how great it is, but it's kinda tender in there.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would be kind of scared to try that.
That's a good thing, helps keep you from doing dangerous things.
You just need to be careful not to 'drop' anything in there, or stick in anything that could be potentially infectious or bacterial, as you can easily get an infection by sticking something in there (or get something stuck and have to have surgery.. ouch?!).
The only things you should ever insert in your urethra are things designed especially for that purpose, and then only after they have been sterilized.

It may look smooth to your eyes, it may feel smooth to your fingers, but if it was not designed for insertion, it probably has some spots rough enough to tear those delicate tissues (the urethral tissue is more delicate than your cornea, and think how painful it is to get something in your eye) and introduce bacteria.

It's best to stick with autoclaved sounds and catheters, and to have someone who knows what they are doing to help out. Otherwise, you've just been lucky up to this point. You can cause serious damage.

Athleticman60516

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's a good thing, helps keep you from doing dangerous things.
The only things you should ever insert in your urethra are things designed especially for that purpose, and then only after they have been sterilized.

It may look smooth to your eyes, it may feel smooth to your fingers, but if it was not designed for insertion, it probably has some spots rough enough to tear those delicate tissues (the urethral tissue is more delicate than your cornea, and think how painful it is to get something in your eye) and introduce bacteria.

It's best to stick with autoclaved sounds and catheters, and to have someone who knows what they are doing to help out. Otherwise, you've just been lucky up to this point. You can cause serious damage.

What he said!!!

The only other deviation has been a small Nicaraguan Man that I tried to smuggle back in the country. I drank a lot of water on the flight home and pissed him out into the blue fluid. I hope he is alright.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oooh, kind of taboo subject in some people's book. Weird? Maybe, depending on how you do it. It's a very common medical procedure, urethral sounding on men, when a doctor has to insert a smooth, oversized stainless steel rod into the urethra to stretch it or open it up. The medical conditon is referred to as urethral stricture.

I've heard of many men trying urethral play.

I gave it a try and stretched the slit some. HOT..

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oooh, kind of taboo subject in some people's book. Weird? Maybe, depending on how you do it. It's a very common medical procedure, urethral sounding on men, when a doctor has to insert a smooth, oversized stainless steel rod into the urethra to stretch it or open it up. The medical conditon is referred to as urethral stricture.

I've heard of many men trying urethral play.

I gave it a try and stretched the slit some. HOT..
Well, like I say, nothing at all wrong with it - if it's done by someone who knows what they are doing, and they use items designed for that purpose. Sticking pencils, glass of any kind, knitting needles, or chopsticks in there is dangerous.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was just wondering if you have ever inserted anything into your urethra (the tip of your cock, where the cum comes out) If so, what, and how did it feel?

I can't say I haven't thought about it as time has passed, but when I was 8 years old I was hospitalized with a childhood sickness (no really big deal now, but I was very ill at the time) however I'll never forget the "catholic" nurse inserting a catheter into my penis and my dad had to hold me during that time...kind of a fight that I put up, and yes I even cried, you would have too!:mad: I was NOT HAPPY AT ALL!:mad: It didn't really hurt, but on the other hand it didn't feel good.:mad: After the tube was in I felt mostly ok and was able to pee without any problem as far as I remember. Personally, I don't think I'd ever try to insert anything in my utethra now... It seems more fun or at least a releif to let things come out naturally.

Digdug-lee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I guess I shouldnt be surprised that many people have tried it.
I had a bicycle accident when I was around 7-8 yrs old and ripped my urethral opening to where it was 1/4 ".
Of course,it developed into a fetish thing to put increasing sizes of tubing into it.I wanted to see if I could increase the width that my urethra could stretch in diameter.
It seems that you have to keep it up or it shrinks back a bit.
I do like to put a silicone tube in when I do vacuum pumping.Nice feeling.
Hmmm...aaa batteries?Thats hilarious! Sounds like something that I would have done.

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
But if you use the "sounding" rods right then there is nothing wrong with this......it feels great......sorta like electric impules if you get the one that vibates. they use them more in europe.

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been sounding for many years. Stainless steel sounds are available from many internet sources. Chaseunion.com is one. (Some of the places that sell piercing jewelry have something called a prince's wand, that's actually a short sound that can be held in place inside the urethra by a fastener that goes through a Prince Albert piercing hole, and worn as jewelry.)

There used to be a number of forums at Yahoo and elsewhere dealing with urethral play, but they've all disappeared. If anybody is curious about trying it, the best thing to do is watch some videos first. If you're turned on by watching it, then you might enjoy actually doing it. It's basically a safe activity if you use common sense and practice good hygiene, etc.

The more risky type of urethral play is if you insert something into the bladder. About the only thing that's safe for that purpose is a sterile catheter. And the risk of getting a bladder infection is always there.

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yes, I have done that before. I also wanted to take my temperature that way, so I used one of those glass thermometers. I found I could slowly slide it all the way inside. It was kind of interesting feeling that hard object inside there. Yes, I was VERY careful. Haven't done it in a while, it is very hard to find those kind of thermometers any more.