Urethral Opening Enlargement - Urethral Sounds

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has anyone used Urethral Sounds to expand the urinary tract opening?

I have a small piss slit, often with irregular flow pattern urinary stream.
I'm wondering if anyone else has tried, and succeeded to enlarge their slit and urethral opening.

From what I've read so far, they work well in the medical field for doing just that.
Obviously they have to be sterilized and 100% clean before inserting into the urethra, but any other experience or thoughts are welcome too.

Attachments

Blake01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Urethral sounds were originally made to treat syphillis, which obviously didn't work -- they have no other medical use. I think you are setting yourself up for real pain and the very real possibilityof a severe infection.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We're never happy with what we have now are we? I would prefer a smaller slit and you want a larger one.

There is a post about that and I'm really not sure why anyone would want to intentionally stick something in their urethra. It's some kind of odd fetish and I'm not sure why it's referred to as "sounds". :confused: You should probably see a urologist rather than try to do it yourself. You may have a stricture.

http://www.lpsg.org/72912-sounding.html

One time I was having trouble urinating and I went to a urologist. He thought maybe I had a stricture, so he stuck a metal stick in my urethra. I nearly hit the ceiling and then I almost passed out. It wasn't a stricture--only prostatitis.

Urethral stricture: What causes it? - MayoClinic.com

Nativenude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most stretching with sounds is temporary results lasting only for hours or a couple of days at most because of the nature of the penis tissue. But one can actually permanently enlarge the urethra if the sessions are done often and duration of time inserted is long enough for lasting stretching. Sounding rods were originally designed for quickly opening the urethra and for probing, or feeling the inside of the urethra. Early ones came in many variations and types of materials including ribbed for dragging medications inside to ones that were heated to actually burn out infections. If you do decide to try them read up and practice sterile ( not just clean) techniques. They are mostly used for prostate stimulation now for toe curling results !

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone used Urethral Sounds to expand the urinary tract opening?

I have a small piss slit, often with irregular flow pattern urinary stream.
I'm wondering if anyone else has tried, and succeeded to enlarge their slit and urethral opening.

From what I've read so far, they work well in the medical field for doing just that.
Obviously they have to be sterilized and 100% clean before inserting into the urethra, but any other experience or thoughts are welcome too.
If you are planning on doing it for fun, do your research, and find someone exceptionally knowledgeable to assist.

If you are considering it for theraputic reasons (such as enlarging your urethra, Hank Hill) get it done by a urologist. Do NOT attempt to stretch your own urethra, by any means.

Urethral sounds were originally made to treat syphillis, which obviously didn't work -- they have no other medical use. I think you are setting yourself up for real pain and the very real possibilityof a severe infection.
You don't have a clue what you are talking about. Please be informed before you make statements like that. This is, after all, a support group - not a rumor mill or urban legend repository.

jelqer

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have some experience with sounding, although I haven't used it for stretching. For me it is just the fun of seeing such a long metal rod disappear into my dick. And feeling it deep inside. But as the other guys said: always be careful.
I'm considering buying a penis plug to enlarge my piss slit. Mine is small too and I would like to wear my glans ring with sperm stopper (it doesn't fit me now).

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's not for fun. I have no interest or kink from inserting an object in my urethra.
Its for enlarging my piss slit so I don't have a small stream, that sprays in 3 directions when I pee.

I generally hold my hand out flat beneath my crotch to make sure no urine sprays on my pants while at work, or out and about.

It's a real pain in the ass, always has been. Just ran across this and thought Id throw it by you guys and see what you thought.

I dont plan on inserting it clear to my ass.... Just so I can get a normal slit like every other guy.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You don't have a clue what you are talking about. Please be informed before you make statements like that. This is, after all, a support group - not a rumor mill or urban legend repository.

It wasn't used to treat syphilis, but the strictures, according to this site.

Sounds

For me it is just the fun of seeing such a long metal rod disappear into my dick. And feeling it deep inside.

It wasn't fun when a urologist put that rod in me. :saeek:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not for fun. I have no interest or kink from inserting an object in my urethra.
Its for enlarging my piss slit so I don't have a small stream, that sprays in 3 directions when I pee.

I generally hold my hand out flat beneath my crotch to make sure no urine sprays on my pants while at work, or out and about.

It's a real pain in the ass, always has been. Just ran across this and thought Id throw it by you guys and see what you thought.

I dont plan on inserting it clear to my ass.... Just so I can get a normal slit like every other guy.
Honestly, man, that's not a DIY project. Talk to a urologist.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It wasn't used to treat syphilis, but the strictures, according to this site.
That was one use. Scar tissue in the urethra used to have to be "bored out", and sounds were used for that purpose.

There are other medical uses.

The claim that it was used to treat syphilis was incorrect. The claim that sounds have no current medical uses is incorrect. I just don't like to see incorrect information tossed about casually, especially in a forum like this, where any people (rightly or wrongly) look for useful information.

HITTER

Just Browsing
Media
Just To Update This, They Do Have A Thin Baloon Like Device That Is Used To Stretch After Surgery.....i Had A Stricture When I Was Younger And Had To Manually Stretch For A Month Or So.....anyhow, This Is Simple, The Balloon Encompasses A Wire And You Insert That Into Your Penis Until It Will No Longer Insert....attach The Syringe Full Of Water And Inflate....

My Urologist Supplied Me With One, And After A Week Or So It Was Old Hat.....nothing Painful, Just The Sensation Of Something Sliding Into Your Penis....talk To Your Doctor And See If You Can Get One.....
Hope This Helps

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From what I understand the opening to the urethra, or the slit, is smaller than the tube inside the penis. If that is the case, you probably wouldn’t need to insert anything that would travel too far inside; just enough to stretch the opening?

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
jezzz.....i have used a SOUND for years......it vibates too!! feels great....you have to use alot of lube and it slides right in .....but not ALL the way in......you make it sound like so much pain......NOT!!!!!

Reactions: dale124

Nativenude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stretching the urethra is not a fast process but does work. If you try to enlarge it to fast you end up tearing the tissue which is not a good thing. Just use lots of lube with something like a catheter or sound or a penis plug and plan on leaving it in for some time during each session to let the urethra stretch naturally. In no time you can use the next size larger instrument. Just go slow until you get to the size you want. And yes things inserted in the urethra can be veryyyyyy pleasurable !!!

happywand

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Attached Images

Stretching does indeed take a long time. but the pleasure one receives from this practice is so intense it makes it into something you look forward to doing
jpg.gif
DSCN0241 post.jpg (36.3 KB, 57 views)
jpg.gif
DSCN0240 post.jpg (31.3 KB, 55 views)
jpg.gif
DSCN0244 post.jpg (62.4 KB, 50 views)
jpg.gif
IMG_1570 post.jpg (48.7 KB, 53 views)

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Holy old thread revival :)

Thank you to all who'm answered to this.
Happy - none of those links worked...sorry man.

DC - I'm going to inquire when I see my urologist shortly and see what he recommends. I don't want to injure myself or cause any nasty infections - so I agree, I'll see what he says.

C

oldguywithschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's hard to get real experience info on sounding, probably because not many do it. I recently became intrigued, and decided to try. I purchased a vibrating 1/4" sound from Kens Twisted Mind, surprisingly had it in 2 days. This was four days ago. First time I put it in me, I thought it would kill me, I had so much pain at the meathead. Well I took note of all that I had read and let the sound do the work of moving down into my dick. Whoo! Lot of pain on the way down, but lo and behold it was all in! I played it up and down (very easy does it!) for about ten minutes, then made the mistake of bringing it back out, probably too quickly. Ouch! Then I went to pee and holy shit! I had too hold on fast to the sink!

Second day I was pretty nervous about trying it again, and VERY cautious. Went at it very softly, holding onto the end and not letting it fall in at its own speed. To my surprise, I could pretty much deal with the pain as it went all the way in. I just left it in there for about ten minutes, then took it out SLOWLY.

Next day, I didn't do anything, just played with my dick a bit.

Today, after giving my dick a rest, I got out my vibrating sound, sterilized and lubed it up good, cleaned my dickhead, opened the slit and dropped some liquid KY in there, worked it up a bit, then brought the sound to my hole. It fell right in! Very little pain, and that only at the meathead. After it was all in, I turned on the vibrator, and began to move the now vibrating sound up and down my shaft. Man that was pure EDEN. I am hooked now. I know that I can control things and derive pleasure, and I know that my lining is somewhat less sensitive, I will be working my way up in size. This is about a 7 mm.

This is to relate my own experience, and show that it is not so fearful a thing as you might believe. It is in no way intended to urge anyone to try it, but I can tell you that I am expecting some really sublime experiences since I now have an idea of how far I can go. Perhaps a Tens unit as well? mmmmmmmmm

I do expect to reach orgasm with it soon enough, so consider this a positive report.

Reactions: Ilnur123