Urethral soreness/injury

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else get soreness of the urethra?

So much excercise concentrates pressure toward the glans or right before it. Either from internal pressure of clamping, pumping, and jelquing or physical squeezing, hanging, and stretching...

I develope soreness toward the end of the urethra just before the glans

Reminds me to go easier, not push so hard and take rest days, but it's hard to do when you want progress. Have to remember that too much is counter productive

Kind of a PSA, but also looking for feedback as far as similar symptoms, theories of cause, and solutions

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I've got a little bit of that from aggressive extending with a noose attachment. My guess is that the squeezing of the head cause the urethra internally to rub against itself. However, the pain wasn't too severe and short-lived. Otherwise I had it so bad once I had to go to the doctor, but that turned out to be a sex injury from my cock head hitting her cervix too hard and repeatedly. I kid you not. How that didn't hurt my partner is another story, but let's just say that's what makes her cum. Wild.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got a little bit of that from aggressive extending with a noose attachment. My guess is that the squeezing of the head cause the urethra internally to rub against itself. However, the pain wasn't too severe and short-lived. Otherwise I had it so bad once I had to go to the doctor, but that turned out to be a sex injury from my cock head hitting her cervix too hard and repeatedly. I kid you not. How that didn't hurt my partner is another story, but let's just say that's what makes her cum. Wild.

That's my experience. I give it a day off and 2-3 days of light help and light stretch, but yeah, your explaination sounds right on