Urge For A Different Race

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Am An Asian Dude, Ive Always Aimed At An Indian Girls, I Always Have A Rule Of Goin And Fuckin An Indian Girl Or Havin A Relationship, And No One Outside This Mass. But In The Past 2 Years I Have Had Urges To Have A Muslim Gf Or Even A Black Girls. I've Got Many Muslim Freinds (girls)but Never Thought Of Fuckin Or Even Havin A Relationship With Them Until Recently. I Have Always Been Brought To With Family Values, And Respect And To Put It Harsly, Only Have A Relationship With My Own Race. I Suppose Religion, And Family Values Restricts My Life Alot But Do You Guys Think Its Evil For Me To Have A Relationship Outside My Race? I'm Not Racist, I Have No Intention What So Ever Of Offending Anyone.

Finally To All Boys And Girls, Have Ever Been Out With Anyone Not The Same Race As You And What Is Like. What Did Your Parents/family Think?

MorganaDrake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm white as can be (ok well I have a small amount of native american in me) but I've dated a lot Hispanics and African Americans. It's never been a problem with my parents or brother...they're very accepting of whomever I choose to be with so long as that person is good to me. However, a lot of my uncles and great uncles don't hesitate to throw around racial slurs. Fortunately for me, I'm not close to most of the extended family so I don't have to deal with them too often. All I can say about interracial dating or any other dating (gays, lesbians, etc..) is that as long as the two people genuinely care about each other that is all that matters. I don't think Love is biased...so I don't believe we can help who we fall in love with whether it be a man, woman, African American, Asian, etc. Sure you're going to come across cultural differences and such, but I think if you care about each other enough you'll find a happy medium in it all.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I think it's fine to jump races, if you get serious you'll have pretty kids. Seriously though, it's mandatory to learn something of their culture (if you're going to date Muslim women). When dating Hispanics, I had few problems because I lived in South America for a bit when I was a kid and I'm fluent in Spanish. I ran into the wall with some issues such as what constituted disrespect. It seemed I was always insulting someone and always apologizing for it.

Welcome to the board by the way.

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
THANK Sorcerer, THANKS I TAKE THE LOOKS AS A COMPLEMENT, I UNDERSTAND YOUR RELATIONSHIPS BUT HAS IT CHANGED YOU ARE FOREVER OR DO STILL SEE ALL RACES AS EQUALS

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I just edited the fuck outta my post but you beat me to it.

I was with 2 latinos for a total of 7 years. I now understand the culture forward and backward.

People often say we're all the same on the inside. True to a point. We're products of our Mother, Father, Church, School and Society. All those shape our belief systems. Every time I think the races are integrating, I find examples of some sort of segregation.

The thing in some cultures is to realize that the family may never accept you no matter how great of a guy you are. If you're just looking for a quick fuck or two, this isn't a big deal. If you want a relationship, that's another story because now you're dealing with the family and friends, plus the person's whole belief system.

I've never seen one race as better or worse than another. Just different, but in a good way. The world would be incredibly boring if we were all the same.

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As People Know The Muslim Religion Is A Very Strict One, I Know Of Friends Who Have Parents That Are Ready Kill Them Quite Literally If They Step Out Of Line, And Where I Live I See Muslim Girls That Rarely Hang Out With Men, Their Life Is Secret And Quite Extremely Harsh To Put It Lightly. I Know Exactly What The Muslim Religion Is Like And Indeed What The Culture Requires For You To Become Exceptable Becuase I Have 2 Years Of Education At School And I Have Muslim Male Friends That Spill Their Guts Bout How Shitty Their Life Is At Home. I Also Know That 95% Of The Marriages In This Faith Ar Arranged Marriages In The Most Extremes Parents Marry Their Sons And Daughters Of With Their Brother, Sisters, Cousins And Sick Shit Like That.

The Point I Am Making Is That I Kno Pretty Much What It Takes To Get Involved With A Muslim Girl, Not To Mention A Near Impossilbilty Of Even Having A First Date, And This Not To Do With Her But Her Parents. And Of Course If Her And I Get Deeply Involved, And Her Parents Find Out Im A Target For A Drive By Shooting, Its So Rough That She And I Might Have To Leave Home. I Aint Prepared For This But I Find Muslim Girls So Irresistable.

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Guess It Is In A Fantasy Sort Of Way, But In Reality I Aint Prepared For This. My Family Has A High Reputation In Our Community, And Everyone In The Streets Knows Who We Ar, If I Went Out With A Muslim I Would Be Fucked, And Possibly Disowned By My Parents.

I Ave Always Been Told To Stay Clear Of Anyone Whos Not An Indian By My Parents And Relatives And For Me To Disrespect Them By Doing The Opposite Would Not Be Ideal To Put It Mildly.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
PILEDRIVER said:
I Guess It Is In A Fantasy Sort Of Way, But In Reality I Aint Prepared For This. My Family Has A High Reputation In Our Community, And Everyone In The Streets Knows Who We Ar, If I Went Out With A Muslim I Would Be Fucked, And Possibly Disowned By My Parents.

I Ave Always Been Told To Stay Clear Of Anyone Whos Not An Indian By My Parents And Relatives And For Me To Disrespect Them By Doing The Opposite Would Not Be Ideal To Put It Mildly.
So wait...you're Asian but your parents want you to date Indian girls? I'm confu-zed.

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That Just It I Cant, I Can Only Go For An Indian Bird, Though A Black Girl Is A Massive Turn On Only Because The Majority Of Them Have Firm Tight Ass Bodies.

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Dont Tell My Parents Everythin Either But Som Ow The Information Gets To Them Pretty Quick, U See Ave People Everywhere, Most O The Time.