Urge For A Different Race

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Issue Of Race Is Sometimes A Tricky One For Some People. I Would Like To Believe That The World Is Moving Beyond It. Unfortunately, We Seem To Be Moving In The Opposite Direction In Some Regions.

I've Have Sex With Men Of Just About Every Ethnicity And Race. And It's All Good.

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Am Extremly Serious, I Would Never Chat Shit Bout Somthin This Serious, I Dont Live In Gangsta Land... But Most Of Shit That Goes Down Here Is Very Dry But When Family Is Concened It Is Very Very Serious So Serious It Means Death Is A Regular Coming And Goin.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Hung Muscle said:
The Issue Of Race Is Sometimes A Tricky One For Some People. I Would Like To Believe That The World Is Moving Beyond It. Unfortunately, We Seem To Be Moving In The Opposite Direction In Some Regions.

I've Have Sex With Men Of Just About Every Ethnicity And Race. And It's All Good.
With some ethnicities it's had a polarizing effect, much as this young man described. You'd think less people would be getting killed in 2006 but guess again...

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer WE AINTS WORLDS APART YOU AND I BUT I CAN TELL THAT ITIS DEADLY SERIOUS, IM ONLY TELLIN U THIS BECAUSE I AM RELIGIOUS AND TELLIN LIES BOUT SOMETHIN LIKE THIS IS A MEGA MAN OF SINS, U NEED TO KNO WOT I KNO OF.

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If U Want Me To Stop Talkin Bout This Then I Will, But Let Me Tell You This..........clearly You Dont Kno Much About The Conflicts Between The Indian And Muslim Faith, But Wen These Two Rise It Has Very Hellish Endings

U Need To Kno More Bout Indians And Muslims To Understand. Dont Fall Off The Cliff Just Yet Man.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
PILEDRIVER said:
If U Want Me To Stop Talkin Bout This Then I Will, But Let Me Tell You This..........clearly You Dont Kno Much About The Conflicts Between The Indian And Muslim Faith, But Wen These Two Rise It Has Very Hellish Endings

U Need To Kno More Bout Indians And Muslims To Understand. Dont Fall Off The Cliff Just Yet Man.

WHOA! I've been having a conversation about all this with you, no? I don't live in your world but don't go assuming I know nothing. I'm from the land of glitz, glamor and the melting pot of race, ethnicity and culture, Los Angeles, CA. I've had long, deep talks with Muslims about their family dynamics and they've schooled me their ways. They put it to me like this: if a Muslim girl
1. fucks before marriage
2. dates a non-Muslim
3. (God forbid) Leaves the family unit
They either consider her dead or they have her killed.

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let Me Jus Say One More Thing To Make Think Twice Bout U Believin, Muslims Ar Tempered, Terrorism Is What They Known For, They Bomb A Country For Stupid Reasons, It Is The Same Wen They Kill A Guy Whos Bin Fuckin Their Daughter.

But Hey Shit Happens

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You Finally Know Then, U Av Suprised Me.

Its Time To Change The Subject Know. Lets Focus On The Title Of This Thread Please.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I think I covered it at the beginning. I'm out of suggestions but I'll summarize:
1. don't fuck with the Muslim girls
2. don't tell your parents everything.

I think you'll work it out. Remember, there's a whole world beyond your neighborhood...

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey man, I have many indian, middle eastern, and muslim friends. So I sort of know where you're comming from.

I think you're playing with fire in your home country, I have studied cases of people who simply fell in love and were brutally murdered for it. It isn't worth death. And if your family has the level of social prestige like you say they do, then you don't want to throw away your good life just to try out girls of other races.

I live in Canada where you can go around fucking whoever the hell you want and NOBODY will think anything of it. Even the most religiously strict families can only SAY they dissaprove, but they cannot control their daughters or sons from doing what they truly please. I am a pure white boy, but I had only dated white women, last year i stepped outside that norm and went on to date 2 indian girls, a black girl, and a guyanese girl. It was lots of fun, but you know what? At the end of it all, right now I'd REALLY like my next girl to be white again.

So you have to make a smart choice man. If you HAVE to get this part of your life over with, then I suggest going abroad to a country like Canada for school, work, whatever you can pull off. And try things out with other races and cultures here where it is a more accepting environment. I think you'll find after you've tried it, that there is nothing better or worse about them, and that you'd probably be able to go back home and find an indian woman that you do truly love.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
IMHO...I consider many many many many many other factors, way way way before I get to the "color" issue. Hot is hot is hot is hot is hot is hot.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is only one race - the human race. There are differences in ethnicity and culture but these are superficial. As the man said, hot is hot and no religious or xenophobic bigot is going to stop the old man showing his appreciation.

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Multipass, thanks man, u might b right about wot u said, i'll have a long think about this and consider these mega critical issues.

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
PILEDRIVER said:
My Religion And Beliefs Ar Extremely Complicated. I Will Understand If You If You Arent Quite Clear Bout It.

I have noticed that many nationalities/religions encourage their members to not stray into other territory. That seems odd to me.

I find that "other" people are fun, interesting, and very sexy.

Besides, If you don't try a little of everything, you might miss out on something wonderful.

:smile: :smile: