Urge to pee - cum quicker?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by pcghabsy, Mar 4, 2011.

1. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just wondering - how closely is an urge to pee related with an urge to cum? There's no doubt the ejaculate volume will be greater (and more watery) if your urinary bladder is full, but, does an urge to pee mean that you will cum sooner?

Personally, it seems to have a very close relation - I cum much sooner if my bladder is full. If I haven't drank water a few hours before masturbation/sex, I last much longer. Am I alone?

2. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The cum shouldn't be any more "watery" because unless something odd is going on, there's a "shut off"valve preventing pee from coming out when you cum. One function at a time. It's like breathing and swallowing.

As for the feeling of cumming quicker I can't really say, but I know for a fact that when I'm with a partner and this has happened that it distracts me a lot and so it makes it far more difficult to cum.

3. tross87

tross87 Member

Isn't usually more watery because you're simply better hydrated? If I havn't drank anything for a while and cum it's always much thicker then when I've had something to drink. And yeah, if I have a full bladder I usually cum quicker for some reason.

4. thefringe

thefringe Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I think most likely that at least a good part of what is happening is that when you have to pee more you want (whether more or less consciously) to cum sooner so that you can relieve yourself sooner of the greater urinary burden.

But perhaps you were asking another question—which, even if you weren’t, might still be interesting to consider here—which is whether the urge to pee is similar to the urge to cum, such that a person who experiences and responds more frequently to the urge to pee might do the same to the urge to cum.

#4 thefringe, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted