Urge to pee

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

agilley007: Right after I jack off I have the urge to pee is this a problem or normal?

2. Cale

Cale New Member

Looks like you and I may be having the same problem, agilley. See my thread in this forum and let me know if your symptoms match.

3. Imported

Gold Member

agilley007: I have seen this thread a LONG time ago but I can't find it now so I start I would start a new one.

4. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

I don't think agilley007's situation is the same as Cale's. An urge to pee after ejaculating, though not universal, seems to be very common and normal. It's probably caused by the feeling of stuff in the pipes.

5. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    I always pee after I cum, its normal, can't do any harm. Just don't pee with an erect penis, there is a chance you could damage yourself. Don't squeeze your dick too hard either, I burst a vein or something in it and it's raised up now, hurt a lot too.

6. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    I believe the body is designed to want to pee after sex. I've been told that this is good practice, since it flushes the system out, so it is only natural that the body would want to do this. At any rate, mine always does. Just wait until you are able to pee comfortably, rather than forcing it.

7. Imported

Gold Member

agilley007: Ok thanks yall.

8. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

The desire to pee after masturbation or intercourse certainly isn't unusual and whilst not all guys automatically experience it - especially if they peed shortly before their sexual indulgence - it's something that's fairly commonly reported and usually doesn't indicate that anything's wrong. However I would say that if you're at all concerned about how your bladder and penis are behaving it's worth getting a checkup with your GP/family doctor if only for peace of mind.

Draft saved Draft deleted