Urge to piss after I cum

kwame: Will this urge leave when I get older or this is just a natural guy thing?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
This may sound strange, but I think urinating after ejaculating feels so good for two reasons.

One, from what I've gathered, the impulse to urniate is a mechanical reflex used by your urethra and urinary tract to kill off any sperm that weren't successfully shot out and to clear out and clean out that passageway. (Think of it like Drano -- something to sweep out all the gunk buildup.) Though I would find it odd, not to mention rare, that one could develop some sort of infection from the seminal back-up, possibilities exist and it's a wise defense mechanism.

Two, and this is speculation -- perhaps it feels good because we're alleviating a lot of pressure centralized in that zone. Naturally, your urinary passageways will close off so that semen can make its way through the system and out for a successful ejaculation. But if you're like me and like to edge for a little bit before the big O, surely your bladder needs a bit of release from being secluded for so long, right? Either way, it's a satisfying release. Shoot a big wad; piss a considerable stream.

Is it me or do you notice that the stream packs quite a bit more velocity and power after an ejaculation? (You can hear it in the forcefulness of the stream hitting the toilet water, I guess.)

Reactions: Addicted2edging

Ineligible: I think this is a common guy thing, though I'm not sure everyone feels it to the same degree. I still feel it.

H8Monga: I've wondered about that. Is it like a clensing? Because sometimes I do have to pee after and I didn't have to before.

kwame: Thanks Guys It just like clock work for me. Cum then piss. Im glad to know that im not the only one. lol I guess its a part of growing up.

Finedessert: KWAME: You must pee alot then....Not to mention what else you do to cause it.....lol

Grandpa

jackinman: Hey Kwame, don't woory about it. That's a natural guy thing and you shall have that urge when your older.

belowavrgelikesbig: Yeah, its a natural thing, cleansing too. My doc said it was good to pee afterwards, less chance for any infections or bugs. unrinary tract or std infections

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow...i've never thought about it before...
or thought it must just be me.
Yes, i do this to.
Glad to know nature lends a helping hand sometimes.

jerryg: hey,
i always seem to get that, so i guess its normal.
exactly about 3-5 minutes after ejaculating i have to go pee.
glald i can contribute
jerry

ORCABOMBER: Yeah, I got the urge to, hopefully I wont have it STRAIGHT after a sex session though! :eek:

Alligator_Jack: i remember my friend thought that while jacking off, and peeing, this was actually jacking off, his whole room smelled like piss, we had to explain it to him

H8Monga: What?! He... played with himself and peed instead?

Alligator_Jack: yeah, he was a weird kid, the peeing sensation would build up and he thought that that was the cum, so hed release it

H8Monga: Thanks for clearing that up... reminds me of how uninformed I was.. I thought cum came from inside the woman and once you were done you had to squeeze the penis to get rid of the white stuff that entered it from the vagina... go 8 year olds!

Gord: Hey, that's me too!

Ever notice this other thing: If I have consumed a fair bit of hard liqor, and then shortly thereafter have an orgasm and ejaculation, the need to pee is quite urgent, and for the next 2 hours I have a burning in my bladder, and dribble a few drops of urine every few minutes. I generally end up just sitting on the can and reading, rather than running back and forth. These "after-pees" simply can't be held in - it's the can or my undies!

runner074: I have those "after pees" sometimes too. I thought I was the only one. Most of the time I try to pee before I ejaculate but it usually doesn't help. I usually will take a shower or at least stay close by the bathroom because when it let's go, look out!!

Finedessert: GORD said:

"the need to pee is quite urgent, and for the next 2 hours I have a burning in my bladder, and dribble a few drops of urine every few minutes."

Gord my friend, this sounds to me that one or two things could be a problem, that you might consider having a doctor check out.

1. You have a mild bladder infection.

2. You have a enlarged Prostate Glan.

Grandpa