Urge to piss after I cum

blo-gasm: Yup, wad then piss... like a cycle...

not like you can't hold in the piss for a bit though... though sometimes if you go right after, it feels really good..

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
This may sound strange, but I think urinating after ejaculating feels so good for two reasons.

One, from what I've gathered, the impulse to urniate is a mechanical reflex used by your urethra and urinary tract to kill off any sperm that weren't successfully shot out and to clear out and clean out that passageway. (Think of it like Drano -- something to sweep out all the gunk buildup.) Though I would find it odd, not to mention rare, that one could develop some sort of infection from the seminal back-up, possibilities exist and it's a wise defense mechanism.

Two, and this is speculation -- perhaps it feels good because we're alleviating a lot of pressure centralized in that zone. Naturally, your urinary passageways will close off so that semen can make its way through the system and out for a successful ejaculation. But if you're like me and like to edge for a little bit before the big O, surely your bladder needs a bit of release from being secluded for so long, right? Either way, it's a satisfying release. Shoot a big wad; piss a considerable stream.

Is it me or do you notice that the stream packs quite a bit more velocity and power after an ejaculation? (You can hear it in the forcefulness of the stream hitting the toilet water, I guess.)

Reactions: Addicted2edging

H8Monga: One thing I hate is that when you don't do it right away, when you go to pee you get that wonderful split stream at first and none of it hits the toilet water... *grumble*

ORCABOMBER: Dee, come to think of it, that does sound like a good explanation! ;D

Happy, I share your pain...

Finedessert: HAPI: That can be corrected by just sitting down, but remember to put the seat down first...lol

Grandpa

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=youth;num=1048819941;start=12#21 date=04/22/03 at 21:43:23]

"..This may sound strange, but I think urinating after ejaculating feels so good ...

Is it me or do you notice that the stream packs quite a bit more velocity and power after an ejaculation?  (You can hear it in the forcefulness of the stream hitting the toilet water, I guess.)"

[/quote]

Dee,

I think you're on to something!

First, until you mentioned it here, I had not ever thought about "urinating after ejaculating feeling good" but I think it definitely does in quite a definite way somehow...it's difficult to explain. I notice a special sense of great "relief" while this is in progress...unlike other episodes of "passing water". In fact, I can recall that there have been times when suddenly (after ejaculating) I didn't think I could make it down the hall in time to the loo...the "urge to go" was that great!

Your "theories" hold some merit I believe.  The bladder is in essence "closed off" for the ejaculation process and there is no doubt at least some built up pressure to be released.

You're also correct in your comments about the increased forcefulness of the urine stream.  IMHO, you are NOT imagining this...it's true for me, certainly.

I've always thought quietly to myself that this "flushing out" of the bladder / urethra system must be quite healthy really and would keep the entire "works" in good shape.

I wonder too, if since the prostate gland "surrounds" the urethra, if that "juncture area" is not somehow affected by the prostate's function during ejaculation whereby the urethra is not as "compressed" and clamped down by the prostate just after ejaculating--that the urethra is instead more totally "open" for doing its job at that point.

I'm theorizing on that premise since prostate problems usually present with  a slower urine stream...when the (pencil-size) urethra is crimped by the swollen prostate tissue.  By ejaculating regularly, perhaps men can keep their "plumbing system" more in prime working order.(?)  

Milkbone: [quote author=ericbear link=board=youth;num=1048819941;start=24#26 date=04/23/03 at 23:13:34]Not only after ejaculation, but there are other times, too,  when a good, hard, long piss just feels great, possibly better than even sex![/quote]
Yeah Man I couldn't agree more. The other day I got a big gulp from the 711 and man o man later on that day I took a piss . whew I piss for about two minutes. And it was a hard streaming piss. My girl thought I had the door open because it was so loud. That shit was the bomb!!!!!!! The toilet water splashed up on the seat. Man that was a great piss. You make me wanna get me another one. lol

H8Monga: [quote author=Finedessert link=board=youth;num=1048819941;start=24#24 date=04/23/03 at 10:49:41]HAPI: That can be corrected by just sitting down, but remember to put the seat down first...lol

Grandpa[/quote]

Haha... well... my aunt would prefer that... when I'm at her house, it's like water meeting water is not supposed to splash a little... sitting down... kinda emasculating :-[

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=youth;num=1048819941;start=24#28 date=04/24/03 at 21:04:00]sitting down... kinda emasculating  :-[ [/quote]

Don't worry about that; it's better than spraying. Besides, who's to know if you're standing or sitting while you let go with the yellow flow? Your aunt got a toilet cam set up?

singer845: I don't know about u, but when I piss after my cum and great orgasm, I get what feels like a second orgasm from pissing! I don't know if everyone gets that! But it's like heaven! Sometimes, it's even better than myy real orgasm!

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This may sound strange, but I think urinating after ejaculating feels so good for two reasons.

One, from what I've gathered, the impulse to urniate is a mechanical reflex used by your urethra and urinary tract to kill off any sperm that weren't successfully shot out and to clear out and clean out that passageway.

Two, and this is speculation -- perhaps it feels good because we're alleviating a lot of pressure centralized in that zone. Naturally, your urinary passageways will close off so that semen can make its way through the system and out for a successful ejaculation. ...., it's a satisfying release. Shoot a big wad; piss a considerable stream.

Is it me or do you notice that the stream packs quite a bit more velocity and power after an ejaculation? (You can hear it in the forcefulness of the stream hitting the toilet water, I guess.)
very good describtion ! i force the male urine fluid not to flow out while edging ritual to build up more pain and pressure in this addicting ritual. to teach the prostate to stopp sperm flow at PONR9,9 I stopp the urine flow while pissing multiple time ( up to 100 times ! ) . this is part of the edging ritual to force the prostate valve under the will of phallic worship and edging .