Urge to show off

sportsfreak88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do other guys here get an overwhelming desire to show off their junk and see other guys' junk but not want to do anything with them sexually? I enjoy showing off my junk and am curious about what other guys are packing but don't wanna do anything with them.

tellin__18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love showing off / watching without anything sexual. It's awesome in real life, but still pretty good just to turn on cams and just show each other naked, without even jerking off.

Sports, just don't show your face / clothes and you're fine :)

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeh, it's called exhibitionism. It's a form of sexual expression but societal pressures keep us from letting it all hang out. I think that's one of the reasons this site is so popular because guys can show off without any negative response from others. In fact, people here get off on each other showing off their packages. Pretty fucking cool.

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like showing off to and looking to see where I compare. I am not ashamed of my dick so why not show it

nealin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sportsfreak88 you should be showing that piece to anyone that will look...beautiful.

nealin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont eat red meat, processed foods, enriched foods, just very careful what I eat. I workout 1 1/2 most morning and run 4-6 miles most every night. I figure this body is going to have to carry me through 70- 80 years of livin so Id better take care of it.
but lets get back to that amazing dick...lol

sportsfreak88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha well in that case i'll stick with my beer and pizza and not show off body pics lol but yea showing my stuff off is fun.