Urge To Suck,be Sucked Or Fuck

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Married bi here. Sex with wife pretty vanilla but still get laid 3 to 4 times aweek. Problem is since covid have had a hard time hooking up with guys. Now it's become an obsession. I crave.an all out knock your socks off sex session with a guy or guys. All think about lately is sucking or fucking another man. The sheer thought of sucking a cock to completion or fucking a nice ass is driving me crazy. Any other bi married guys find them selves with the same problem. Pre covid it wasn't too hard to hook up and satisfy my needs. Now it so difficult I'm afraid I'll do something risky.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes... i have felt the same way. With COVID, and everyone working from home, no one yraceling... it has keft the usual opportunities to hook up closed for me and a married guy I serviced. It leaves us both craving for it!

But it looks like an opportunity is happening, as he found a guy who will let us use his place. The onlt string attached is the guy want me to suck his cock too! And he wants to first watch me blow my married guy.

I can live with that!

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes... i have felt the same way. With COVID, and everyone working from home, no one yraceling... it has keft the usual opportunities to hook up closed for me and a married guy I serviced. It leaves us both craving for it!

But it looks like an opportunity is happening, as he found a guy who will let us use his place. The onlt string attached is the guy want me to suck his cock too! And he wants to first watch me blow my married guy.

I can live with that!
Good luck sounds like fun

Reactions: ToryK

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Married bi here. Sex with wife pretty vanilla but still get laid 3 to 4 times aweek. Problem is since covid have had a hard time hooking up with guys. Now it's become an obsession. I crave.an all out knock your socks off sex session with a guy or guys. All think about lately is sucking or fucking another man. The sheer thought of sucking a cock to completion or fucking a nice ass is driving me crazy. Any other bi married guys find them selves with the same problem. Pre covid it wasn't too hard to hook up and satisfy my needs. Now it so difficult I'm afraid I'll do something risky.

Ideally you probably need a fuckbuddy that you can hook up with whenever you have your urges during these times.

I presume you do not have any contact details of previous hook ups?

Reactions: BMJ31 and merc41

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ideally you probably need a fuckbuddy that you can hook up with whenever you have your urges during these times.

I presume you do not have any contact details of previous hook ups?
Would love.to have a duck buddy or two that matches my drive, kinks and fetishes. Thinking about going to FetLife to meet someone. My past hook ups were with guys dipping their toes into the bi scene and married. It is very difficult to be descrete and carry on two lives. You have to be dedicated and very horney. Of which I'm both. Sometimes I think I intimidate people. I'm a big guy 6-3 285 with a big cock 7 x7. While this is interesting at first ( they can't keep their hands off my cock ) the newness wears off. Plus I have a very high libido and maybe come on too strong.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sometimes I think I intimidate people. I'm a big guy 6-3 285 with a big cock 7 x7. While this is interesting at first ( they can't keep their hands off my cock ) the newness wears off. Plus I have a very high libido and maybe come on too strong.

With a 7" circumference... You might be right... :eek:

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Would love.to have a duck buddy or two that matches my drive, kinks and fetishes. Thinking about going to FetLife to meet someone. My past hook ups were with guys dipping their toes into the bi scene and married. It is very difficult to be descrete and carry on two lives. You have to be dedicated and very horney. Of which I'm both. Sometimes I think I intimidate people. I'm a big guy 6-3 285 with a big cock 7 x7. While this is interesting at first ( they can't keep their hands off my cock ) the newness wears off. Plus I have a very high libido and maybe come on too strong.

Without knowing what you are into or what you like, obviously makes it a little hard to fully appreciate the difficulties you may have.

You should have to apologise for having a high libido or being too strong, you are what you are. This is the last place where anyone should comment negatively and they wont.

Just my thoughts and I could be wrong here, I was thinking if you had someone who even remotely met your needs, you could obviously keep them as an emergency back up, say break glass kinda of go to guy if everything else fails.

My partner has family staying with him at the moment so his place is no longer an option for a few months, so he suggested a mate of his. Given my partner knows all the players involved and has spoken about our sex life to him so he knows what I like. It was so simple and straight forward for him to organise for me to see him this weekend, without us even knowing each other. We didnt even exchange phone numbers, my partner just gave me his address and told me to see him on Friday evening at 8. lol.

My partner knows I have the urges like yourself and when they come on, I need that release. We will almost definitely continue to casually hookup for a few months until my partner's family leaves. Funnily enough it really opens up the opportunity down the track of my fantasy that I have never fulfilled of a threesome.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Without knowing what you are into or what you like, obviously makes it a little hard to fully appreciate the difficulties you may have.

You should have to apologise for having a high libido or being too strong, you are what you are. This is the last place where anyone should comment negatively and they wont.

Just my thoughts and I could be wrong here, I was thinking if you had someone who even remotely met your needs, you could obviously keep them as an emergency back up, say break glass kinda of go to guy if everything else fails.

My partner has family staying with him at the moment so his place is no longer an option for a few months, so he suggested a mate of his. Given my partner knows all the players involved and has spoken about our sex life to him so he knows what I like. It was so simple and straight forward for him to organise for me to see him this weekend, without us even knowing each other. We didnt even exchange phone numbers, my partner just gave me his address and told me to see him on Friday evening at 8. lol.

My partner knows I have the urges like yourself and when they come on, I need that release. We will almost definitely continue to casually hookup for a few months until my partner's family leaves. Funnily enough it really opens up the opportunity down the track of my fantasy that I have never fulfilled of a threesome.
Very thoughtful reply. Thank you

Reactions: bi2

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Very thoughtful reply. Thank you
I meant every word.

This is a bi forum it should be a place, where there is no judgement or criticism but only support.

Im not happy sometimes when those that are not bi post their judgements on a posters behaviour that are negative. It would be like me posting in the Straight or Gay Forum and being negative about them.

bi2

Superior Member
Media

Well my partner contacted asked me how I am feeling about hooking up with a mate of his, I told him I felt cheap and used like I am being pimped out to any of his friends. He laughed and said, I know you would like that feeling and I told him he was right. lol.

He said he would like to one time watch me with him but wanted me first to totally feel comfortable with his mate I told him that that would be fine, knowing at the back of my mind what really will happen is that the two of them will have their way with me. Im thinking here credit to my partner for being smart here if he indeed wanted a threesome all along. He gets me comfortable with only being with his mate a few times first and then later on joining us will be a non issue as we have been regular for a while previously.

Probably want happen for a while, but the thought of having a threesome fantasy fulfilled is so exciting.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well my partner contacted asked me how I am feeling about hooking up with a mate of his, I told him I felt cheap and used like I am being pimped out to any of his friends. He laughed and said, I know you would like that feeling and I told him he was right. lol.

He said he would like to one time watch me with him but wanted me first to totally feel comfortable with his mate I told him that that would be fine, knowing at the back of my mind what really will happen is that the two of them will have their way with me. Im thinking here credit to my partner for being smart here if he indeed wanted a threesome all along. He gets me comfortable with only being with his mate a few times first and then later on joining us will be a non issue as we have been regular for a while previously.

Probably want happen for a while, but the thought of having a threesome fantasy fulfilled is so exciting.
Great partner

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Great partner
He is a sweet man, which is why I have blind trust in him when he suggested I hook up with his mate. Didnt even think twice about it, as long as he was comfortable which he was otherwise he wouldnt have loaned me out to his mate. In fact I feel flattered and think its a compliment.

I know he has probably ambitions of a threesome so I presume this is one way for me to feel at ease with all the players involved. Not that I would feel pressure, but I also want to make my partner proud.

Reactions: Marriedinkansas
D

deleted1329245

He is a sweet man, which is why I have blind trust in him when he suggested I hook up with his mate. Didnt even think twice about it, as long as he was comfortable which he was otherwise he wouldnt have loaned me out to his mate. In fact I feel flattered and think its a compliment.

I know he has probably ambitions of a threesome so I presume this is one way for me to feel at ease with all the players involved. Not that I would feel pressure, but I also want to make my partner proud.
Hey bi2 thanks for sharing. I appreciate your insights. Have you hooked up with your partners mate yet? Is the anticipation getting to you? And will you do things with him