Urge To Suck,be Sucked Or Fuck

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Hey bi2 thanks for sharing. I appreciate your insights. Have you hooked up with your partners mate yet? Is the anticipation getting to you? And will you do things with him
Thanks.

Hooking up on Saturday at 8.

Im looking forward to it, no pressure or expectations.

I know the first time can be hit and miss, but I know practice makes perfect lol. I messaged him earlier today and he suggested I spend the night as he was worried about me driving at night as its a long drive for me home. I thanked him and said I would. I admit I laughed when I read it, I thought he probably wants to have fun the next day too in the morning which would be a good way to begin a lazy Sunday morning in bed.

All three of us are healthy and have been tested.

Will I do things with him? lol. He is an older dominant top, what wont we do? lol.

D

deleted1329245

Thanks.

I know the first time can be hit and miss, but I know practice makes perfect lol. I messaged him earlier today and he suggested I spend the night as he was worried about me driving at night as its a long drive for me home. I thanked him and said I would. I admit I laughed when I read it, I thought he probably wants to have fun the next day too in the morning which would be a good way to begin a lazy Sunday morning in bed.

Will I do things with him? lol. He is an older dominant top, what wont we do? lol.
Thanks for the reply. Eager to hear what develops and how much fun you have. There’s something really erotic about your partner setting this up and should be interesting to see if it turns into a three way. Have fun!

Reactions: bi2

BMJ31

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Would love.to have a duck buddy or two that matches my drive, kinks and fetishes. Thinking about going to FetLife to meet someone. My past hook ups were with guys dipping their toes into the bi scene and married. It is very difficult to be descrete and carry on two lives. You have to be dedicated and very horney. Of which I'm both. Sometimes I think I intimidate people. I'm a big guy 6-3 285 with a big cock 7 x7. While this is interesting at first ( they can't keep their hands off my cock ) the newness wears off. Plus I have a very high libido and maybe come on too strong.
Lets see it?

MorganF11

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks.

How was it ? Lol

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Married bi here. Sex with wife pretty vanilla but still get laid 3 to 4 times aweek. Problem is since covid have had a hard time hooking up with guys. Now it's become an obsession. I crave.an all out knock your socks off sex session with a guy or guys. All think about lately is sucking or fucking another man. The sheer thought of sucking a cock to completion or fucking a nice ass is driving me crazy. Any other bi married guys find them selves with the same problem. Pre covid it wasn't too hard to hook up and satisfy my needs. Now it so difficult I'm afraid I'll do something risky.
The local bathhouse closed due to the quarantine and they are not opening back up again, so I'm not getting my usual release. I have a few guys I have hooked up with, but it's not the 6 or 8 guys a few times a week.

Reactions: Jackwadeboner

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Would love.to have a duck buddy or two that matches my drive, kinks and fetishes. Thinking about going to FetLife to meet someone. My past hook ups were with guys dipping their toes into the bi scene and married. It is very difficult to be descrete and carry on two lives. You have to be dedicated and very horney. Of which I'm both. Sometimes I think I intimidate people. I'm a big guy 6-3 285 with a big cock 7 x7. While this is interesting at first ( they can't keep their hands off my cock ) the newness wears off. Plus I have a very high libido and maybe come on too strong.
You sound like my kind of guy.

D

deleted1329245

Thanks.

Hey bi2 just checking in to see how it went Saturday and what you’ve been up to—how did it feel to be farmed out to your partner’s buddy?

D

deleted9146151

Shoot me a.private message if you would like to discuss what you are looking for. I may be interested.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Thanks.

Well to follow up from this post. I had an amazing time, I should add we have hooked up a few times since and its been all great.

When I got to his house I was so nervous and did feel the pressure, only because I guess I wanted to give this guy a good time so that he would thank my partner for hooking us up.

It was fairly chilled, when I arrived he asked me if I wanted to begin by jumping in his spa at the back outside and relax with a few drinks. He told me it was very private and discrete and with that I took off my clothes and got in while he got us some drinks. He came back, left the drinks on the side and changed in front of me and got in. He was a lot larger and older than I thought, which I liked as that is my preference. Probably mid 60s and about 250pounds. He sat next me and we chatted a bit, when I got up to take a sip of my drink, he pulled me towards him and I sat his lap in a cowboy position, while he began to grope and fondle me. Im not sure if it was the heat of the spa, the excitement or the freedom I felt, but we started to kiss. Something that I am not comfortable doing, but it felt so right and at something I was at ease at. That foreplay was what made me feel so comfortable and free of any inhibitions. He treated me very sweetly and suggested we take it to the bedroom and from there we had a very passionate night and followed that with a very naugthy morning.

I think to his credit, he created a wonderful setting and gave me an enjoyable experience. This is what I thought was smart on his part to making feel totally comfortable and at ease to sexually express myself with him.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Hey bi2 just checking in to see how it went Saturday and what you’ve been up to—how did it feel to be farmed out to your partner’s buddy?

I found it very flattering a huge turn on to be "farmed out" so to speak, I think thats what turned me on the most before i met him.

I had a really good time, thanks for asking. I just felt so sexual being desired the way I was, we both had a good time, because we have hooked up a few times since and he conveyed his happiness to my partner. My partner was happy that I have an outlet as he knew just how horny I was to hook up with him.

Marriedinkansas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Married bi here. Sex with wife pretty vanilla but still get laid 3 to 4 times aweek. Problem is since covid have had a hard time hooking up with guys. Now it's become an obsession. I crave.an all out knock your socks off sex session with a guy or guys. All think about lately is sucking or fucking another man. The sheer thought of sucking a cock to completion or fucking a nice ass is driving me crazy. Any other bi married guys find them selves with the same problem. Pre covid it wasn't too hard to hook up and satisfy my needs. Now it so difficult I'm afraid I'll do something risky.
Yes indeed

grommet10429360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So. I love a challenge

BigFloppy10Wanted

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well to follow up from this post. I had an amazing time, I should add we have hooked up a few times since and its been all great.

When I got to his house I was so nervous and did feel the pressure, only because I guess I wanted to give this guy a good time so that he would thank my partner for hooking us up.

It was fairly chilled, when I arrived he asked me if I wanted to begin by jumping in his spa at the back outside and relax with a few drinks. He told me it was very private and discrete and with that I took off my clothes and got in while he got us some drinks. He came back, left the drinks on the side and changed in front of me and got in. He was a lot larger and older than I thought, which I liked as that is my preference. Probably mid 60s and about 250pounds. He sat next me and we chatted a bit, when I got up to take a sip of my drink, he pulled me towards him and I sat his lap in a cowboy position, while he began to grope and fondle me. Im not sure if it was the heat of the spa, the excitement or the freedom I felt, but we started to kiss. Something that I am not comfortable doing, but it felt so right and at something I was at ease at. That foreplay was what made me feel so comfortable and free of any inhibitions. He treated me very sweetly and suggested we take it to the bedroom and from there we had a very passionate night and followed that with a very naugthy morning.

I think to his credit, he created a wonderful setting and gave me an enjoyable experience. This is what I thought was smart on his part to making feel totally comfortable and at ease to sexually express myself with him.
What a beautiful post!

Reactions: Mike hutt and bi2