Urgently Jerked Off Away From Home?

RocketMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recently I was tipping a few with some buddies (gay and straight) and the topic of blue balls came up. We began sharing stories of times when we were so horny and boned that the urgency to find a place to go and jerk off was overwhelming.

On at least 2 occasions I've retired to the restroom at my office building to pound one out in order to not be showing a boner through my slacks. The restroom has 2 stalls and 2 urinals so it isn't completely private. The first time I had finished jacking off with a bigger than usual load in my hand, it seemed the odor of my fresh semen was stronger than I had ever remembered. Maybe it's because I was in a public place or something, but I was sure another guy walking into the room would be able to smell it too. Luckily no others came in after I spunked. So I cleaned up fast and exited back to my desk. The second time I shot it directly into the toilet. But I could still smell it. Again nobody was around and I quickly left.

My friends also had stories of jacking off in the office toilet, a street alley and in an airplane lavatory. One claimed he creamed in his shorts at work because he couldn't leave the phones and was on the brink.

I'm wondering if any of you have had an experience like this? When you were so horny you just had to jerk off urgently and were not at home. Or, have you ever walked into a room, like a restroom and been surprised by the odor of semen?

ChicagoWuff

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've no problem with stroking out a quick load if the urge strikes me...

And yeah, I seldom notice the smell of my own spunk at home... But while in a public bathroom or my office, I've OFTEN been struck with just how noticeable the smell is!

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My biggest urge came in high school one day. Was sitting behind this girl who I totally adored, and her ass was all I could see and think about. Well, this is really pretty gross now that I think about it, and it was only ever a one-time thing, but I put my hand deep into my pocket and rubbed one out through my clothing. Must've been pretty subtle because nobody caught on. Luckily I was right in the back row.

RocketMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just remembered this one too. Once on the interstate freeway between San Francisco and Los Angeles I whipped it out and beat off while driving. My load when flying everywhere. Careful not to get next to another vehicle so nobody saw. Not very bright, I know. But what a relief!

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Went to a resort in Italy last summer, they were having a power shortage,
so the bathroom fans were not on, nor were the lights!
Luckily there was enough natural light coming in so one could see,
no one else was there and I felt I'd burst if I didn't bust a nut soon,
So I jerked off felt a huge sense of relief.
Just as I was about to leave another guy walked in...I don't know
how he could not have smelled it...Got outta there in a hurry! LOL:redface:

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I did it in the college bathroom a number of times. It is kind of fun to keep edging with the danger of being caught until you finally shoot your load :biggrin1:. I always leave in a better mood and unlike some of the guys, my semen never smelt any stronger than any other time :confused:

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I just remembered this one too. Once on the interstate freeway between San Francisco and Los Angeles I whipped it out and beat off while driving. My load when flying everywhere. Careful not to get next to another vehicle so nobody saw. Not very bright, I know. But what a relief!

did exactly the same thing years ago on the princess freeway in melbourne australia. couldnt wait to get home so it had to be released. But i did pull over to the side of the road to shoot my load, i probably would have crashed the car if i blew whilst driving!

RocketMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
did exactly the same thing years ago on the princess freeway in melbourne australia. couldnt wait to get home so it had to be released. But i did pull over to the side of the road to shoot my load, i probably would have crashed the car if i blew whilst driving!

Yes, I think it's best to pull over.

califpat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was in college on the train coming from Boston to NYC...just remember having this huge boner, thinking about sex, etc...could not get rid of it, so I readjusted pointed everything north, up under my belt, went to the bathroom and busted all over the place. I remember coming out and looking at the people thinking...I just jerked off about 5 feet from you and you have no idea!! ha ha! oh college...

never thought about the smell of my spunk, but I am sure with those tiny stalls...

danjs584

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last winter I was so stressed and uptight after work one night stuck in traffic driving out of Boston that I just took it out in the car and jerked off in bumper to bumper traffic. It was dark out but I still loved the thought that someone may have been able to tell what I was doing. :p

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
all men beat off .. all johns smell of jism.. men thats normal

mike1du

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On a holiday in Ireland. Very bad weather, had been on bike for hours, totally wet. Hard-on from cycling, no place to hide, but..... a church. Have taken some clothes off (OK; not all!) and jacked. Shot over the tiles. Lord Jesus! Felt good Left the church, leaving drops on the floor.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A few years ago, when I was at work during the night shift. My mind and my body were totally focused on working out a batch of sperm/semen that I took an unauthorized break, had a buddy watch my machine, and I proceeded to the Men's Room and stood at a urinal and worked out a batch in a minute or two. Talk about a real turn on. Did not stick around to smell the output. Quickly put my love muscle away and went back to my machine very content, and relaxed.

loads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few weeks ago, riding the airport coach, on my way home...I popped my cock out and stroked it right there in the seat. Across the aisle were two women. I don't know if they noticed (they were reading). Anyway, it was an awesome feeling sitting there with my big cock out in the open, stroking it for a good 20 min. Love that feeling.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can women post on this thread too? I hope so, cause I'm going to.

It had been about 5 days since I last cum and my friend took me to a wedding.
I have never seen so many young (20's) hot guys in the same place before. The women were cute too, but I didn't see one unattractive male in between the ages of 40 and 18.
I had to go to the ladies room after a hot one, (the groom) slow danced with me.
It was a really fun wedding! :)