urinal and pubic hair

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by dave2006, Jan 2, 2006.

?

Upon noticing another guy's short hairs on a urnial do you....

1. Get annoyed and moved to another urinal

8.3%
  2. Use it as target practice

29.6%
  3. Use the urinal anyway (it's only hair)

60.3%
  4. Call for the cleaning people!

1.8%
  1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

A buddy and I were talking about the cleanliness or lack of in men's bathroom. Mostly about when guys don't flush. But then he brought up how he hates when you go to use the urinal and there always seem to be a bunch of stray pubic hairs.He said he actually goes to another urinal if one available or sometimes he will literally piss them off if he has to use it.I started to laugh becuase while I have noticed this all well. I am not bothered by it or give it much thought. But I figured I would ask how other guys react since you seem to see this in any men's bathroom.

Upon noticing another guy's short hairs on a urnial do you....

1. Get annoyed and moved to another urinal
    2. Use it as target practice
    3. Use the urinal anyway (it's only hair)
    4. Call for the cleaning people!

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I love it when given the opportunity to comment on one of life's 'little' occurrences such as being faced with making such decisions! I checked "use it as target practice", which is quiet entertaining if the hair isn't too far away from the drain. This also entails enough movement of my penis to provide fun during the urinating process. A few pubic hairs certainly don't gross me out and I've never considered moving to another urinal or calling the cleaning squad. I'm eager to know your reaction in this critical situation, dave2006.

Luke:D

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Pubic hair in a urinal, no problem.

Now, as for lipstick in a urinal....

4. mehgah

mehgah New Member

Great thing about urinals (especially the auto flushing ones) is that they're contact-free.

I could understand being grossed out if you had to rub your cock all around the edge of the urinal or something, but seeing you make no contact, it's just a contrasting piece of hair on a porcelain vessel.

You want dirty conditions to complain about? What about portable toilets? Dear god, the smell makes me want to die from the inside sometimes.

5. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    there was a dumb chick back in college who thought the word was public hair,
    her words were "I have a really difficult time drawing the life model's public hair"

if it's in the urinal, I guess it's public

6. GoneA

Gold Member

ughh, just what was the name of this college ...

7. punch

punch Member

What would be more disgusting is if someone picked it up and ate it...ugh....
    :eek:

8. B_Danceswithlamps

B_Danceswithlamps New Member

EEEEEEEEEEEW! Gross.

I hate it when they are there, but I generally just look away, do what I have to as fast as possible, and (after washing my hands) get out.

9. GoneA

Gold Member

the lesser of two evils.

10. RideRocket

Gold Member

I don't mind seeing pubic hairs in the urinal, but I've always wondered at how they got on TOP of the urinal. I'm taller than most (6'2), and even my crotch isn't at the same heights as the urinal (unless you happen to be in an elementary school bathroom, but that's not the point here).

Would this imply that the hairs are on the person's hand and then fall off when he reaches up to flush? Anyone else notice this?

11. jay_too

jay_too New Member

RideRocket..

Yea, I have noticed them on the top of the urinal. I think social morons place them there. I prefer to think they are freshly plucked and placed and not retrieved from the urinal; however, I am probably wrong! EEhhhh....nasty.

12. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I actually don't like urinals. I hate the idea of some strange guy's piss and pubes so close to my crotch. I'm a stall boy.

13. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    What's the big fucking deal? It's no more offensive than dropping a candy wrapper.

14. KinkGuy

Gold Member

God forbid a stray pubic hair falls out!!! How horrible and animalistic...and male.

15. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

What strange behavior... refusing to use a particular urinal because there is a hair in/on it. Out of curiosity, if you are using a clean urinal, and one of your hairs falls on it, do you clean it up?

As for preferring to use a stall instead, well, I avoid stalls when I can. I'm a big guy (6 feet, 3 or 4 inches tall) and around 215 pounds - not fat, but not tiny either. My shoulders are wide enough that it is a close fit in most of those stalls, and I really prefer NOT to be brushing up against the sides of the stalls.

16. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

This reminds me of the old joke:

Life is like a pubic hair on a toilet seat: Sooner or later someone pisses you off.

:scared2:

17. 10.5andproudofit

10.5andproudofit New Member

Albums:
    i dont ever come in contact with the urinal, so i wouldnt care really

18. dufus

dufus New Member

I would much rather see pubic hair on the urinal than to have to stand in a puddle created by someone who either does it on purpose or has eysight so bad that he can't tell where his stream hits.

On a different but related subject, do any guys sit to urinate when at home? It eliminates the splatter and makes it much easier to keep the commode and surrounding floor clean. I learned to do this to avoid cleaning outside and around the commode daily when I had my former house on the market in case my real estate agent brought someone in to see the house. I have continued the practice since, and I no longer have to clean dried urine stains from the outside of the commode or from the surrounding floor.

19. dufus

dufus New Member

Deleted.

20. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't, by the blind boyfriend I had some years ago did. He explained that many blind guys do learn to pee standing, but for him it wasn't worth the bother.

Draft saved Draft deleted