urinal and pubic hair

Upon noticing another guy's short hairs on a urnial do you....

• Total voters

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dufus said:
. . . . do any guys sit to urinate when at home? It eliminates the splatter and makes it much easier to keep the commode and surrounding floor clean. I learned to do this to avoid cleaning outside and around the commode daily when I had my former house on the market in case my real estate agent brought someone in to see the house. I have continued the practice since, and I no longer have to clean dried urine stains from the outside of the commode or from the surrounding floor.
Yeap! If I get up at night to take a leak, I sit facing the tank, which eliminates any splattering as well as enabling direction of the instrument to the back of the bowl, even when semi or so. No lights are necessary for this method -- an added advantage!

DougRR

Sexy Member
Media
Well....it's a urinal. If I'm not worried about another guy's piss in it or whatever else, I'm sure not worried about a hair or two.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
It depends on how much public hair is in the urinal.....and yes it does matter if it's in a resturant or anywhere where food is served. If the restrooms are filthy most likely the kitchens are nasty too. OOHHH I could really gross you all out!!!:eek:

Pappy

Media
I'm sure we've all left our share of pubic hairs on urinals. Big deal, you see a hair on the urinal. You're there to piss not lick the urinal or sit on it or have any contact with the urinal. Let's face it, others have pissed there before you and yet you're pissing there. So what's the problem with someone shedding a bit??

Inter Ested

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
to be honest: i never even recognized pubic hair at a public toilet. so it's obviously no problem for me. only problem with hairs, that aren't mine: my cat. since it lives with me, there are hairs everywhere - in the toilet, too.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For sure "Use it as target practice ".

If i had one i would use it as a hose and "pipi" different things...

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's usually monotonous enough to go to the bathroom. So, sure i'd use it as target practice! I have in the past. But since i'm not a urinal boy, there have been "suprises" other than "public" hair... But I use those for target practice too! (I wouldn't dare flush them! Haven't you heard that when you flush a toilet with the lid open, whatever was in that toilet a ploom of microbacteria from whatever it was will be "ejected" into the surrounding air.) (Poop in toilet + Flush with lid open = spraying yourself with poop)

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To me there is a big difference between a dirty bathroom/urinal and a clean one with a freakin pubic hair somewhere.
Dirty No but clean and a pubic hair...so what piss and get on with it. The urinal could have been cleaned just before the last pisser and one pubic hair of many just dropped onto the rim doesnt make it 'dirty'. Not like your'e rubbing the rim cause if you are there are worse things there than the lonely hair.
Think how many pubic hairs are on the shower room floor................

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
kurios said:
Not like your'e rubbing the rim cause if you are there are worse things there than the lonely hair.
Think how many pubic hairs are on the shower room floor................

Touche. I use the pubic hair as target practice. Always have, always will.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Ok, maybe the pubic hair means the guy wasn't as blessed in his equipment as we have been. I do find urine on the floor gross and it seems to be in almost all restrooms now. I don't want to stand in your urine. Stand Closer, It's shorter than you think! :wink:

The stench I find to be worst of all. Particularly in old pubs and museums: at one time it seems to have been the practice to wash lavatories in a solution of disinfectant and stale urine.

Pubic hair doesn't bother me overmuch.