Urinal Chats

Jim12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When at the urinal i attract some attention due to my large willy. I was wondering if anybody else grabs the lime light when taking a piss? if so, what do people say to you?
I find people talk to my willy not my face and don't seem bothered that i know the're looking......
let me know, i like these situations.Thanks!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a rule, I frown upon idle urinal chat; though I'm much less pee-shy than I used to be, I still find it an annoying hindrance to the business at hand.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I go into the stalls
I hate to talk while I"m going to the bathroom
if I'm taking a leak and someone starts talking to me, it's like pyschological I HAVE to stop until they shutup then resume ...

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
to me its purely situational...usually not 'chatty' tho (I also hate folks that 'chat up' waiters/waitresses....this is a one shot thing...we will not see them again, get your job done and go....)

now if its an excuse for cock viewing....maybe but...(just so glad you can't smoke in bathrooms anymore, nothing worse than some clod trying to talk with a cig in his mouth spewing smoke at you)

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate when people chat me up at the urinal. It's always some way-too-friendly person who thinks everyone is his buddy. Those way-too-friendly people annoy the shit out of me; I'm hardly what anyone would call chatty or gregarious.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
When at the urinal i attract some attention due to my large willy. I was wondering if anybody else grabs the lime light when taking a piss? if so, what do people say to you?
I find people talk to my willy not my face and don't seem bothered that i know the're looking......

what I hate is going in to piss and some hung dude decides he has to stand back far enough that everybody sees his dick! As far as talking to it, you have to expect the same thing as a woman who lets her tits hang half out, they are going to get talked to. No wonder you like it. :rolleyes:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:rofl: My little boy was afraid to go to the mens room alone and I could not take him in of course so I told him to use the stall. He still does, I think.

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

I usually think it's funny when it happens. The majority of the time, I only see the 'corner of the eye sideways glance'. Only a few guys have ever made a direct comment about my cock. Usually, I figure any attempt at "chit chat" at a urinal from a total stranger has other purposes in mind... especially if that "chit chat" is accompanied by the I'm-looking-down-but-not-actually-looking-at-your-cock-oh-wait-yes-I-am-double-take.

The direct comments I've got have been pretty unimaginative and I guess they were designed to flatter me. The most unexpected was from this older guy -- maybe 70s -- when I was in my mid-20s. I was in a hotel at a conference and he came up as I was taking a piss and he stood there for a second, looked down at my cock, looked up at me and said: "I used to have a dick to be proud of, too". It was the way he said it that left me wondering if I should say "thank you" or "I'm sorry". I didn't look down as he fished out his dick because I didn't want to know. I sort of smiled and nodded and got the hell out of there.

The best comment I ever got was from another military officer that I was stationed with. All of the women I knew that worked with the two of us thought he was God's gift and I had seen his cock before and it was nice. I used to be kind of jealous of him because he was a few years younger, had a way more chiseled body than I did and was one of those effortlessly adorable rogue types that everybody just liked. Anyway, we had been drinking at a function one night and ended up at the urinals about the same time and he leaned way over (like his head was practically next to my pec) and deliberately stared at my cock while we were both pissing. I said, "what are you looking at?" and he answered, "a fucking work of art, man".

Nothing more was ever said... but the implication of possibilities always lurked in the back of my mind after that.

B_orleandersee

1st Like
Media
I usually think it's funny when it happens. The majority of the time, I only see the 'corner of the eye sideways glance'. Only a few guys have ever made a direct comment about my cock. Usually, I figure any attempt at "chit chat" at a urinal from a total stranger has other purposes in mind... especially if that "chit chat" is accompanied by the I'm-looking-down-but-not-actually-looking-at-your-cock-oh-wait-yes-I-am-double-take.

The direct comments I've got have been pretty unimaginative and I guess they were designed to flatter me. The most unexpected was from this older guy -- maybe 70s -- when I was in my mid-20s. I was in a hotel at a conference and he came up as I was taking a piss and he stood there for a second, looked down at my cock, looked up at me and said: "I used to have a dick to be proud of, too". It was the way he said it that left me wondering if I should say "thank you" or "I'm sorry". I didn't look down as he fished out his dick because I didn't want to know. I sort of smiled and nodded and got the hell out of there.

The best comment I ever got was from another military officer that I was stationed with. All of the women I knew that worked with the two of us thought he was God's gift and I had seen his cock before and it was nice. I used to be kind of jealous of him because he was a few years younger, had a way more chiseled body than I did and was one of those effortlessly adorable rogue types that everybody just liked. Anyway, we had been drinking at a function one night and ended up at the urinals about the same time and he leaned way over (like his head was practically next to my pec) and deliberately stared at my cock while we were both pissing. I said, "what are you looking at?" and he answered, "a fucking work of art, man".

Nothing more was ever said... but the implication of possibilities always lurked in the back of my mind after that.

and you didn't marry him? what's the matter with u man?... a line like that would've been enough to follow him home that evening. sometimes i wish i could do that.. i always get shit faced nervous whenever im using the loo so i always go into the stall.. that way i have my privacy and at least a mirror so that i can stare at my junk and make it wiggle.

im well familiar with the side ways glance though that stopped quite some time ago since i dont go there anymore. and head to pec? i wish. that would be something that i'd like to and it actually is the type of person i am you just never know who's going to be taking a wizz right beside u or if they'll take kind to it.. besides, in the heat of the moment, i'd probably end up sucking their dick and though that's all smooth and gravy, one can never know where the other persons been... which sucks what whatever right?

Jim12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
After my inital posting of thisthread, just a moment ago in fact in a public bog in Nottingham u.k I was taking a piss and a guy was watchig, Id finished but hung around, he too had drained his piece, he then worked his dick up to hard and my it was thick! I got freaked then and tucked my willy into my jeans ad left but not before he gave a proper flash and retracted his foreskin! Christ!

This happened to anyone else?

Nottswanker

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After my inital posting of thisthread, just a moment ago in fact in a public bog in Nottingham u.k I was taking a piss and a guy was watchig, Id finished but hung around, he too had drained his piece, he then worked his dick up to hard and my it was thick! I got freaked then and tucked my willy into my jeans ad left but not before he gave a proper flash and retracted his foreskin! Christ!

This happened to anyone else?
It wasn't me, honest!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Made me think of once at a bar eons ago, some guy was standing at the 'trough', very very drunk (not sure how he was able to stand) fumbling at his pants in great distress....could tell he was desperate to pee... he finally gets the thing out, I glance out of the corner of my eye due to the odd sound, somehow he has hooked it back in his pants (or thought it was out) and his contentedly pissing all down his right pants leg...he even let out a relieved 'ahhhhhhhh'

hope the cabdriver got tipped well that night

lol

gaboy86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i seem to get a good amount of glances and double-takes. i generally don't speak unless its someone i know. i once had an older gentlemen hit on me saying he liked the 'meat' i was carrying...