urinal conversations

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

getnbiggr: Hey there,

I've seen various posts about urinal encounters -- showing off your big dick, seeing someone else's -- but haven't seen much about actual social encounters where a few guys wind up talking at the urinal.

It only happened to me once. I was at a bar and was having a moment of being pee-shy at the urinals, 4 or 5 of them in a row... And as I stood there with my eyes closed trying to focus, I heard a guy next to me say: "It's not too often you see two uncut guys next to each other at the urinals..." I opened my eyes, and smiled, but before I could say anhything, the guy on the OTHER side of me piped up and said "Three, actually."

We all laughed, and then had a short conversation about how/why we all wound up uncut. I was born in Europe, one of the other guy's dad was uncut and I don't remember the third one's reason. But then we all finished up, washed our hands and went on our separate ways.

Not exactly a huge-cock moment (I was probably the biggest guy there, but I'm not entirely sure), but one that was inspired by the standard practice of guys checking each other out. And it wasn't at all sexual -- just guys talking about their dicks. Kind of nice, actualy...

Any other stories like that to share?

-- J.

2. txquis

Gold Member

i'm peeshy...
    But one time,alone in an airport bathroom...i was leaning back...not with both hands on it, but definitely "in view" and in comes a guy who picked
    out the urinal next to mine and i usually think...
    this isnt gonna make me any less pee shy   :D
    All he did was say, "careful with that thing".
    i burst out laughing
    and couldn't pee...so i went into the urinal and i said, "yeah thanks"...
    but...i didnt see his actually.

3. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: We women have bathroom conversations with strangers all the time about this, that, and the other. One of the most distinct ones I recall was a woman whose boyfriend had asked her to marry him on the way over to the restaurant. She was asking her friend who had met them there if she should say yes or no. The concensus of the entire bathroom was if she needed to be asking, she needed to say "NO!"

Think of the scene in My Best Friend's Wedding where Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz are in a public restroom having a confrontation and every woman there is chiming in. Boyfriends, that ain't no fiction. That is exactly how it would play out if two women squared off in the bathroom!

4. txquis

Gold Member

For guys, talking in the restroom....like talking to strangers on the nyc subway...is SOMETIMES seen as an act of aggression.... :D

I'm laughing, but that is often true.
    Maybe it would be easier for us
    to talk if we were talking from stalls and not
    seeing the goods:D

5. Imported

Gold Member

brad2002: I've had plenty of conversations with guys at urinals - friends and strangers. But I have never had a conversation with someone about our dicks at a urinal. Unless, of course, it was dick we were both after.

6. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

From a 13th century "European courtoisie" book written by a German monk from Lorraine :

« It is very rude to address words to a person while urinating or defecating. Just pass by and say nothing. » ;D

This didn't stop, however, Louis XIV to preside the Royal Conseil d'Etat while sitting on the very royal (nowadays called) toilet seat (a gilded one). ::)

7. Imported

Gold Member

Decent: Don't know how you guys get away with chatting at urinals. Where I'm from in the UK - you are liable to get thumped if you even breathe a word. Talking is not a done thing.

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I've had conversations with colleagues at work which continued into the Mens' Room and we'd usually keep talking while we did our business at the urinals. That's not particularly unusual.

But once I attended a NASCAR race where over 100,000 fans spent the day tailgating in the parking lots: cooking and drinking (lots of drinking) before the evening race. I don't drink alcohol so I just had Pepsi or water.

The lines to the Mens' rooms were long but, luckily, this facility had troughs for urinals so the wait wasn't long. All these beer drinkers up and down the trough on either side of me were peeing crystal clear streams, but mine was dark yellow. You could follow it from directly in front of me down the trough past several men to the drain.

All of them looked toward me and one of them said loudly, "Whooee, boy! What kind of beer are you drinkin'?"

Pecker

9. Imported

Gold Member

tonydelrey: Urinal conversations...Same as gym conversations in the showers...Have always found that friends and strangers always had a comment, particularly a joke about my dick size. Here in US, even more often I get an "uncut" joke, and ref to ant eater or elephant trunk..."Can you pick up peanuts with that thing..?..?

10. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: HAHA Tony... how's Snuffleupagus today? Sorry. But hey supposedly the number of circumcisions in the US is going down and maybe those jokes will fade.

No urinal convos for me. I'm too shy to use a urinal in a public place especially if it's packed and don't have my choice of one like 10 apart from anyone else. If I must go, it'll be the 10 apart thing or the stall. You can still talk to me in there!

11. Imported

Gold Member

dolf: I work in a bar on some of my days off (I need something to do) and find that there are a lot of guys who will walk up to you and ask how your night is going. I suppose it’s the fact that you are in uniform and they are drunk that makes them far friendlier. Only occasionally do I get a comment on size- though sometimes you can tell they are looking.

12. Imported

Gold Member

Mighty_Joe: You wear your UNIFORM when you work in a bar? Would like to know where it is!

13. Imported

Gold Member

croixbull: Here's on that all you horses probably had happen to you.

I saddled up to a urinal and the guy next to me was waving his dick and smiling and said "Have you ever seen a cock so big?" Weiner wavers is what I call them. I looked down at him, unzipped , reached in a flopped out the horse and started peeing in my usual thick heavy stream. I looked right at him. I was much larger soft than he was hard. He just gasped, said "God, you're soft!", turned beet red and fled.
    Hope he learned a lesson not to weiner wave and say stupid things at a urinal.

CB

14. Imported

Gold Member

tott666: [quote author=croixbull link=board=meetgreet;num=1047937160;start=0#12 date=04/06/03 at 10:39:14]
    I saddled up to a urinal and the guy next to me was waving his dick and smiling and said "Have you ever seen a cock so big?"
    CB[/quote]

Well, some guys do have an inflated sense of their size. It mildly annoys me when guys refer to their dick as "big" when it's just average. If it makes them happy to think so, fine...

I wonder if that guy still waves his dick around or if he was scarred for life?

:p

15. Imported

Gold Member

dolf: Sorry- the "uniform" consists of a cowboy hat, shirt with the bars name and black slacks. I guess "uniform" is the wrong word.

16. ItaloMuscleBi26

ItaloMuscleBi26 New Member

i was once at a club in dublin, ireland, an when i went to piss in the mensroom, there was the usual crowd pssing shoulder to shoulder in a long trough. i started pissng, when these two guys walk up next to me and whip their dicks out, they are both mediterranean looking with bulging bicepses under their ripshirts, and they carry on a conversation in italian. now italians are always happy when they see fellow countrymen, so immediately turned to them and asked them were they were from (obviously in italian) and they replied to me just as enthusiastically, and we started talking turned to one another with our three dicks in full sight which kept on pissing, totally nonchalant, they were both well endowed like me, one of the two guys was first done pissing but he just kept on milking the last drops out of his dick while me and the other one finished up. it was really cool and a great bonding experience, in fact i ran into one of the two guys again later at the urinal, he actually walked up to piss next to me and we started discussing some hot chicks we had seen on the dancefloor.

17. manniner

manniner New Member

i go to this bar, and they have a trough as well, and over it they tack up sports pages from the paper that day, and more than a few times, have talked about the stories on the paper, with our cocks out, and even continued talking even after finished pissing...good bonding!

18. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Just three wahld 'n' carazy guys!

19. kaiserchief

kaiserchief New Member

At a urinal in bar I had a guy pat me on the back and say fucking hell mate thats huge! He carried on chatting away about random things. Never had any one talk to me at a urinal before.

20. petetown

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Damn, guys.....wish some of you had pics of your cocks so I could get a visual!
    Don't have many troughs here in the US...wish we did.

Many years ago I was at the LURE in NYC pissing at the urinal.....this guy comes in...Latino, tight white jeans and a massive bulge.....quickly whips out a huge uncut monster. He must of had to go real bad cause he started pissing even before his cock was fully out of his pants.....practically pissed on my leg...he hit the wall between us....we just looked at each other and laughed. Nothing was said but I watched him piss and he just looked back at me and smiled the whole time.

Draft saved Draft deleted