Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
some bar/restaurant bathrooms seemed to be designed for playful encounters at the multi-user drain station :) Those are fun-

I went to a small men's room a bar in San Antonio last year on a work convention where the 2 3-man steel troughs were installed into the corner, perpendicular to each other-- if you chose the corner position, you could easily turn your head slightly and have a perfect side view of the junk draining right next to you!!!

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
when guys are buzzed at a bar on the weekend and pop into the bathroom for a quick piss, I almost think it's rude "not" to look- ESPECIALLY if the toilets are trough style.

Every guy wants to strut like a peacock, and feel like he's the big man in the room. Even if he's small, looking at his cock acknowledges his man unit on display- and like others have said it's a bonding scene.

I think I can read guys pretty well in those times when I should let my eyes wander, and when it's better to just keep facing forward.

bezzie

Expert Member
Media
I think alcohol is the key factor in the urinal conversation. I was at a hockey game and a guy took the urinal next to mine and looked down at his cock and then looked at me and said "Holy shit! Have you ever seen a stream like this" I guess he had to go badly and had quite a strong flow. I looked at his stream (and his cock). It was average size and circumsized. I smiled at him and told him that I thought some physics teacher had told me that the shorter the hose, the higher the pressure. He told me to fuck off, looked at my dick and then we went our separate ways.

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well if I'm talking with a friend while we enter the toilets, we just keep talking and just do our thing. Very normal.

Exactly. Guys don't talk to each other in the bathroom unless they were talking about something before they walked in there together. And it'd never occur at all to strike up a conversation with a stranger, let alone to say "U HAV A NICE PENIZ LOL".

I'm speaking for the general public, but most people here have apparently had different experiences. Most public bathrooms have the privacy barriers set up to prevent people from looking at your wang.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What I find funny is the guys who mutter things out loud not realizing they said it....

One guy glanced over (at a movie theater of all things) said "daaaammmmnnnn'.....there was an ackward moment of silence, and I could feel/sense other men trying to glance around to who was the 'dammmn'.

I have also had comments from other uncut men....(the worse is when you gotta pee BAD and have to 'unfurl' the foreskin...rushing to get there and not 'sprinkler'...

I do miss the 'trough' urinals as well...

Remember having a kid and his dad peeing next to me and the little guy actually stared... I tried to be cool, finished shook and zipped up (be curious to heart the tiny dads explanation of THAT question) :)

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Im at Costco a few days ago and have TWO crazy conversations.

I’m looking at these anti-fog shaving mirrors, older black guy next to me totally examining the box of a beard trimmer. I notice that he not only doesn’t have a beard or mustache, his head is totally shaved also. He must have ready my mind because he says over to me, “I know (laughing and rubbing his bald head) I’m thinking for downstairs, the wife says I need to trim the bushes, they outta control (laughs again).” I laugh back and say, “ah, gotta keep her happy.” “I told her mind her own business, she ain’t been down to visit the old oak in years, I been shaking the leaves on this tree myself, you get my drift?” I’m laughing and just going along agreeing with him and he goes on “when I got out of the shower yesterday I realized it was kind of a jungle down there, maybe the shrubs could use a clipping, lol, but I ain’t about to get down there with a straight edge and shave it smooth like I do up top! (rubbing his head laughing). I go on agreeing, we talk briefly about the shaving mirror, I wish him luck and finish my shopping.

I stop in the mens room in my way out and there is the same guy at the center of three urinals. He says hey, I ask if he decided to get the clippers? To my surprise (pleasant surprise), he says “yea,” and steps a half step back from the urinal, “it IS a forest down here but it’s not bothering my five girl friends” as he laughs, makes like a fan with his hand/fingers and then wraps it around his big old cock and makes a stroking motion. I laugh, said “I get you, a guys gotta do what he’s gotta do”. He says “yea, and these girls never complain and give me release whenever I’m itchin for it!”

I don’t think it was a come-on, but it was very hot the way he just grabbed a hold of his thick hairy (and he was indeed quite hairy) cock so casually. Some other guys came in, and I was getting a chubby, and then it was all over.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few years ago, I was passing through Texas and stopped at a truck stop for gas and... Call of nature. As I went to restroom, I noticed a mid 20s typical jeans and tee country guy already at urinals which were the small ones with thin partitions meaning if a guy stands back enough, you can still get a good eyefull. So i take urinal two spots away and do my thing and also noticed his fairly above average looking cock out as I walked by. Then a 40 something guy came in and took urinal between us. As he starts flow, he turns to other guy and made compliment on his size. I slightly turned head in shock as he also made compliment on public hair. The young guy was shocked at first then they broke into laugh then said out loud for my sake (i think, ha ha) that they were uncle and nephew. I smiled and slightly laughed along and was relieved it wasn't about to be a potentially creepy moment. What I took away from that is there's an art to making gay improper jokes among straight guys no matter their age... At least that's what i took away from it.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Wasn’t at a urinal, but another public cock conversation, at Costco of all places. I’ve been doing some work way on the east side of town and stopping at a Costco I don’t usually use.

I’m picking up a pkg of athletic socks and this maybe 60 year old guy ki d of snaps at his wife “how in the hell am I supposed to get my John Thomas out to take a leak? I told you if they ain’t got a fly I ain’t wearing them!” He turns to put a package of thermal long underwear back and sees me standing there “women - all these years and she still don’t understand how the old baloney pony works”. I laugh and said “yea, guess it would be like you buying her a bra!”
“Damn right, she doesn’t get that I go without most of the time anyway—swinging free and easy access is way to go.” I agreed, and he point to the price sign and says “just saved $20 and my balls are thanking me!”

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Again, not at urinal but a funny conversation.

So I had to drop my car at mechanic early a couple of days ago, it was before they officially opened, so just a couple of mechanics there. I needed to take a piss so I asked if the men’s room was around the corner. The guy I was talking too says yes, the another standing nearby says “just don’t lock The door if you're going to be a while rubbbing one out” as he sort of laughs. Well I started laughing and the first guy starts explaining that the day before a guy had gone in, locked the door, and was there so long they didn’t realize he was still in there. Thinking someone had locked the door one their way out, they went and found the key only to open the door and find the guy “putting a high gloss shine on his knob”, as he put it, LOL. Well I’m just laughing away, and the first guy very seriously says, “ hell I understand being horney and wanting to rub one out, but we’ve all been drinking coffee in the morning, don’t lock us out of the whole bathroom!”

Sort of a “guy” conversation that probably wouldn’t have happened if there had been another customer, even another male customer, there.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Still a good one! :laughing::laughing:
Again, not at urinal but a funny conversation.

So I had to drop my car at mechanic early a couple of days ago, it was before they officially opened, so just a couple of mechanics there. I needed to take a piss so I asked if the men’s room was around the corner. The guy I was talking too says yes, the another standing nearby says “just don’t lock The door if you're going to be a while rubbbing one out” as he sort of laughs. Well I started laughing and the first guy starts explaining that the day before a guy had gone in, locked the door, and was there so long they didn’t realize he was still in there. Thinking someone had locked the door one their way out, they went and found the key only to open the door and find the guy “putting a high gloss shine on his knob”, as he put it, LOL. Well I’m just laughing away, and the first guy very seriously says, “ hell I understand being horney and wanting to rub one out, but we’ve all been drinking coffee in the morning, don’t lock us out of the whole bathroom!”

Sort of a “guy” conversation that probably wouldn’t have happened if there had been another customer, even another male customer, there.

Was at a softball game tonight and went to take a piss. Another guy walked in and as he turned the corner let out "Damn!" He takes the other urinal and says "Sorry, dude. But if that was mine I'd piss between every inning just to show that fucker off." I just laughed and said "Thanks, man."

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't mind urinal conversations but the strangest encounter happened during a trip to Home Depot. I was alone in the restroom at the Urinal and I hear the door squeek which means someone was coming in. Okay all good but then I feel something lightly brush against my ass and then a man is standing at the urinal next to me. The guy in the urinal next to me starts talking to me in Spanish so I look over at him and he starts smiling and looking down at his dick in a manner of telling me to look. He was semi hard but unfortunately I wasn't interested and I wasn't going to take the risk of doing anything in Home Depot. I start putting my bits back and zipping up and he reaches over again and touches me on the ass so now I'm weirded out and then I notice a glazed look in his eyes like someone that's intoxicated. Okay buddy sorry I have to go. I left in a hurry and forgot to wash my hands.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Decent: Don't know how you guys get away with chatting at urinals. Where I'm from in the UK - you are liable to get thumped if you even breathe a word. Talking is not a done thing.

Not always...

I recall striking up a conversation with someone while we were both standing on line to get into the gents at a London pub. When we got inside, we found ourselves side-by-side at the porcelain, so continued the conversation. At one point, he said:

"Really? You're visiting from the States? I would have thought you were from London...just Jewish."

I should mention I'm cut.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I suspect that at a trough urinal or at closely-spaced urinals where you are shoulder-to-shoulder, conversation is more likely to happen. Where the urinals are widely spaced and have modesty panels, conversation would be discouraged.

Reactions: helmetlang

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Twice I had people talk to me while pering.Once just a fishing buddy who said I sounded like I had a garden hose with me and than laughed about it. I just had to pre real bad so it was a strong stream. The next time I was in Vegas, and a stranger walked up while I was peeingu; and Asked if I would like him to send a few girls up to my room.