Urinal display

michaang

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Meniscus:

So if I do it and say it's a preference, I'm wrong because you're right, no matter what my opinion actually is? I'm a freak that wants to show off? I have no reason to do that other than to show off? That's what you've been saying this whole time. I don't see how that's not narrow-minded.

And furthermore, you fail to respect anyone else's opinion except your own. You've belittled everything everyone has said against your exaggerated opinion; why are you making a big deal out of this?

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
Auron & giozam,

I have read and considered your comments.

I am willing to admit that it was wrong of me to say that the only reason to unbuckle, etc, is to show off. I suppose that there could be other reasons. However, I can't imagine what those reasons might be, as I remain unconvinced that using the fly restricts the flow of urine in any way.

Also, I fail to see how unbuttoning your belt and pants and taking everything out is supposed to solve the alleged dribbling problem.

I stand by my position that using the fly is easy and efficient and that there's no reason why doing so should restrict the flow of urine. And if you've thoroughly drained your bladder and "shaken off" properly, there's no reason why you should be dribbling in your shorts when you are done.

I will also concede that a guy has the right to unbuckle and pull it all out if that's what he thinks is easier and more comfortable, BUT guys who do that need to understand and accept the following: Because the vast majority of guys use the fly, when they see a guy unbuckling and pulling it all out, they are going to think it's weird because a) it's unusual and b) it's totally unnecessary. Therefore, it's not unreasonable to suspect that the guy who is over-exposing himself in such a way is showing off, and in a public setting that's inappropriate, thus the perception that the guy is a bit creepy.

One could argue that unbuckling and pulling it all out is a violation of common sense men's room etiquette, thus guys who prefer to urinate that way should seriously consider using a stall.

I'm not sure how anyone could say, without a doubt, that the "vast majority of guys use the fly." Is there a study on this? LOL If so, I'll eat my foot.

Again, I ask, who really cares how a dude pulls his cock out to take a piss? I have NEVER thought about it the way you and others are thinking about it. I was taught to unbuckle, unzip and pull out. That's it. There's no magical secret here, nor am I looking to show-off or get attention in any way. Personally, I think you're making an issue out of something where there really is no issue. If you prefer to pull your dick out of the fly only, fine. Why does it matter what the guy next to you is doing? As I said before, being hung up about this issue says a lot more about the dudes who are so worried about what other dudes are doing than about me or anyone who happens to unbuckle/unzip to piss.

It's just a personal preference...nothing more, nothing less. Get over it and let me piss in peace.:rolleyes:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I pull my balls out with my dick so I can put my hand under them and hold back the waistband of my fly-less boxer briefs. Tight underwear waistbands definitely restrict the flow of urine and not all underwear have a fly. Probably only fifty/fifty.

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well all I can say, is "would u please take some care?!?" I have to clean the bathrooms where I work, and apparently u ALL cant aim! The womens stays perfect, the mens room stays soaked in piss! And I understand the occasional miss, but I wipe it up! jeeze!

S

SirConcis

I have a couple of briefs I wear from time to time. None of my other underwear has a fly. I am used to dealling with pulling wasteband down that I do that even with briefs. I don't even think of briefs having a fly, just some seams in a Y shape in the front.

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
Was in DFW the other day. At Admiral's Club in Terminal D. Standing at urinal and military guy come in, unzips it, flops it out and proceeds to carry on a conversation. The more he talked, the longer and thicker this thing started to hang. He played with it more than anything else. Guy in a suit walked in and we had to leave. Otherwise I am sure there would have been a great show. Point being...he pulled everything out. Been noticing this more and more. I do allot of traveling for work. Guys in the airport seem to be all about the show. I guess they have nothing else to do while waiting on their flights.

I like that terminal when I am travel. The wash up bowl has a large mirror where you can look up and see all the guys pissing. Alot of army guys frequent that airport.