Urinal huggers/Urinal partitions

Media
Toilets are not the place for leaning up on urinal dividers...there is a real chance of infection now days.

I don't touch anything and wash my hands after. I keep my paper towel in hand (when available) to open and close the door to the toilet, tossing the paper towel in the waste basket as I leave.

tingting

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I used to have a phobia of pissing infront of people at the urinals but i've gotten over it and actually enjoy it now....

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. :eek:

The fact that urine is sterile is a bit of a misconception. It is indeed sterile but only to the person whos urine it is. In other words, my pee wouldn't be sterile to you or anyone else but to my body it is.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Vince, you made the comment, "Did you know that fresh piss is actually sterile? It contains no germs. You could actually drink it with no ill effects."
ahem, that's only true if it's YOUR urine! Your own is not only sterile but antiseptic for you. Someone else's though is absolutely not good

True. 1) There could be blood in the urine, which might not be obvious. 2) The person could be on drugs, in which case you are now on drugs.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was just thinking of this topic the other night (when I used the "john" at a local theater, which had partitions).

I've been a nudists, in clothes op setting, in health clubs where one swam nude, and in open shower stalls and always felt perfectly comfortable.

But I happen to prefer the urinal partitions. To me, there's something about taking a whiz that just seems to beg a little privacy. (imo)

Liarliar

Just Browsing
Media
On the topic of the sterility of urine, no one has mentioned about the impact on your body of the chemicals in urine, such as ammonia or nitrogen.

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Take it from someone who has been teased about their dick size, I have a small cock, I have been teased throughout school. I am more of a grower than a shower. I am a urinal hugger. I try not to touch the damn thing. If I walk into a restroom with no partitions or a long line of them I seek out a stall. If I go in their with my husband I always stand on the inside with him close. He pulls it all out and stands back. He is an exhibitionist though.

The shit I have gotten throughout life about it has made me who I am and I can totally relate to this. Have a little compassion and don't judge people that do this, You do not know what they have been through.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
Personally I'm not very bothered with the partitions as long as there's enough space for me to keep safe distance from them. Nor am I bothered with urinals without the partitions. I'm there to take a piss and I don't really care if the guy next to me sees my thing. I don't mind at all if he peeks as long as he doesn't get creepy.

And touching the urinals is just unhygienic. I don't understand men who can do that. And men who don't wash their hands afterwards, too. Bad!

rodsmith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Today I went into a bathroom with two urinals, two stalls, two guys, one in the stall pissing, the other at the urinal. Now that's strange when two guys can't piss next to each other....but like some of you guys, I prefer to piss outside too and usually do whenever I have a chance!

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
If it's those cup-like urinals that everyone is talking about, it should be pointed out that only men of average height can "hug" them. If you are tall, then you would have to bend your knees to come level with the top of them. So anyone tall is necessarily more exposed.

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
In the UK troughs are just as common as urinals so whn you know whats around you can choose what you prefer to use. I personaly am not bothered either way: its just a place to piss.

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
some of you tall guys complain about the wall mounted urinal cups being too low and your goodies almst over the top of them and have to hunch down and my god you might have to show some flesh, I feel too like that being shorter and some tall ass hole mounting them so high my dick touching the bottom of poreclein

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it's those cup-like urinals that everyone is talking about, it should be pointed out that only men of average height can "hug" them. If you are tall, then you would have to bend your knees to come level with the top of them. So anyone tall is necessarily more exposed.

This reminds me of a time I was in a public restroom. There were three urinals, one about a foot off the ground and two "normal" ones. I'm so tall, my junk starts above the urinal and finishes under the rim, so I really can't hide it, even if I wanted to.

Anyways, a father and son team come in. Dad breaks all etiquette and jumps to the middle urinal. Wanting to be just like dad, JR runs in front of me -cutting me off- to use the other "big boy" urinal. So, I'm presented with two choices, stand there like a creepy mother fucker watching a 6 year old teeter on his tippy toes trying to get his dick over the rim, or stand back a foot from the kid's urinal that ends at my knees and just let it go.

I had to piss, so I stood there with my dick hanging out, aiming down as best I could. Dad shot me a dirty look, but I just blew him off.

In high school, I remember walking up to a urinal and started to piss. A guy I knew came in and started going next to me. He pushed him self so far into the urinal, I told him he better be careful, or he'll fall in. He said, "Whatever, homo, I don't want you looking at my dick!" "Oh... is that what that was? I thought you just had small thumbs. Well, have fun washing all that piss off your shirt."
He looked down at the piss soaked urinal and backed up. I just walked out laughing at him... after, of course, washing my hands.

Personally, I like the dividers. They give me an arm rest and helps me relax for those long pisses. I don't thing my shirt touching a drop of dried piss really has any bearing on my long term health.

Consequently, you ever think of how much splash back winds up in your face/mouth? I had to yawn at the urinal once, and midstream it donned on me that piss splashes everywhere. I don't yawn in bathrooms anymore.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At a movie theater while on my US holiday I went to the rest room (why do Americans call it a bathroom when it's not!) and was happy to see non-divided urinals. I got the one on the end nearest to the first toilet stall. I could see the guy next to me pissing and almost rubbing one out after he finished but the best was the stall. The wall was a good 3" off the wall so you could see a great reflection of the guy taking a piss there perfectly on the shiny tile! The guy in the stall completely opened his jeans and pulled out all of his junk to piss. He had a great cock and balls! That was such a nice show and no one ever knew!

Reactions: lpsguser

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't mind urinals..divided or undivided...however, if there is a toilet stall open I always opt for that. I hate the splash factor in urinials. Like mentioned before ...sometimes the flushing mechanism on these things cause WAY too much splashing. *gross*