Urinal huggers/Urinal partitions

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
View attachment 512304

Its not about std's its about germs! That's why I don't want someone's piss on a door handle babe xxx I am around children and if I wash my hands and the door handle is covered in piss and then I touch it and then touch a babies dummy, it isn't right, he/she can get those germs! Come on, common sense, use it! X

Which...pretty much reinforces my comment, above, about germs and bacteria. One's hands pick-up far worse elsewhere in the environment, but oh, noes, bathrooms, and "Think of the childrennnnnnnn!" A baby might come into contact with germs!

We'll be raising kids in sterile suits, next, and wondering why their immune systems don't develop properly. I already know one mother who won't let her kid play outdoors or at the playground across the street from her house (which she moved to said house to be near for the kid.) Because the little lamb might come into contact with a germ or two. "Stay inside with mommy, sweetie. Outside is ucky! It's full of ucky germs!" (No, really.)

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are still airports in the US that don't have partitions. Usually the men crowd the toilet stalls and the urinals remain pretty empty... I proudly flop my big guy out and give him a big shake for all to see during and at the end of urinating.... Anyone that shows off on LPSG probably does the same!

I think that nowadays it's difficult even to find urinals, with or without partitions...

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A sort of odd reply here but I walked into a big box stores restroom the other day where their was a father a son. The son was standing at the urinal and dropped his shorts and under shorts to the ground. The son was likely in his teens and looked to have Downs syndrome. The father just looked at me with a roll of his eyes saying sorry guy so I went to the toilet stall to kind of help the dad out with his uncomfortable situation. Just my share. Peace gents.

A sort of odd reply here but I walked into a big box stores restroom the other day where their was a father a son. The son was standing at the urinal and dropped his shorts and under shorts to the ground. The son was likely in his teens and looked to have Downs syndrome. The father just looked at me with a roll of his eyes saying sorry guy so I went to the toilet stall to kind of help the dad out with his uncomfortable situation. Just my share. Peace gents.

I think that was a very noble thing to do!! At the end of the day, we don't want to be in a situation where kids are compromised! Good on you! The dad shouldn't of been embarrassed, we all boys together! :)

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
I notice allot of guys check out at urinals, if given the opportunity. Some are more daring, some are ultra reserved and cover up their dicks, like it's this big secret, no pun intended. One day just out the blue me and two other guys jacked off together at one of those undivided ones. It felt natural and male bonding.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Always like to check out the guy next me at the urinal so hate the partition but they do help since I am a bit pee shy and can't start a stream if someone is next to me . Also when younger I would get hard if I used a urinal and pushed too hard to pee without a partition

I notice allot of guys check out at urinals, if given the opportunity. Some are more daring, some are ultra reserved and cover up their dicks, like it's this big secret, no pun intended. One day just out the blue me and two other guys jacked off together at one of those undivided ones. It felt natural and male bonding.

Or maybe they are aware of willy watchers like you haha! :)

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Usually the men crowd the toilet stalls and the urinals remain pretty empty...

I saw this first-hand yesterday. I was at Gunnison Beach yesterday. Lightning, thunder, & rain rolled in, causing park rangers to close the beach. The bathroom was packed with guys wanting to take a leak before heading home. There were 6 or so stalls and a row of 10 or so wall-hung urinals packed rather tightly together with no partitions. There was a long line of guys waiting for the stalls and a shorter one for the urinals because most guys didn't want to break the leave-a-urinal-between-each-guy policy.

Without thinking about it, I became one of the few who strode past everyone to an empty urinal and took care of business.

Here's kicker: Gunnison is a clothing-optional beach with probably 90% of the guys nude. Therefore, more likely than not everyone had already checked out each other's dicks over the course of the afternoon. Also, the fact that you were at that beach pretty much means that you don't care if anyone checks out your dick.

Any thoughts as to how this behaviour fits in with everything else discussed here? I'm flummoxed.

Reactions: ChWhatever

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
I saw this first-hand yesterday. I was at Gunnison Beach yesterday. Lightning, thunder, & rain rolled in, causing park rangers to close the beach. The bathroom was packed with guys wanting to take a leak before heading home. There were 6 or so stalls and a row of 10 or so wall-hung urinals packed rather tightly together with no partitions. There was a long line of guys waiting for the stalls and a shorter one for the urinals because most guys didn't want to break the leave-a-urinal-between-each-guy policy.

Without thinking about it, I became one of the few who strode past everyone to an empty urinal and took care of business.

Here's kicker: Gunnison is a clothing-optional beach with probably 90% of the guys nude. Therefore, more likely than not everyone had already checked out each other's dicks over the course of the afternoon. Also, the fact that you were at that beach pretty much means that you don't care if anyone checks out your dick.

Any thoughts as to how this behaviour fits in with everything else discussed here? I'm flummoxed.

I've been to a clothing optional beach. The integrity is to not "check out dicks" it's to be respectful of each others metaphorical space. It goes without saying. This is not a sex beach to look at naked guys and get off. That's for the "gay area" of the beach. So, even if those guys so each other naked before, at the urinal, it's not the same as being on a beach. It's a different personal space. I would like to not be cruised at certina places, especially when im not looking. Theres a time and place for everything.

Reactions: Jefflhlee

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
It's male bonding, checking out other man poles. One time this guy whipped his dick out, thinking he was bigger than me. So, I showed just the tip of my dick head and he looked and his dick then look back at mine LOL. Yes, just my head is bigger, my dude.

Reactions: dpe01

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that it is two entirely different things. When I go to nude beaches I go just because of the great feeling of not wearing clothes and not to check out other naked people. Even though it is inevitable I really hate the fact that some singles and couples just like to go up and down the beach checking out and even taking pictures of us naked people. I was in Greece and woke up to a couple standing in front of me, talking about my package, and the woman asking the guy for the camera!

Reactions: ChWhatever

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Apologies. I should've given a bit more background information. I've only been to the "gay" end of Gunnison so I can't comment on the rest of the beach. IMO, the gay end is decidedly non-cruisy. I've never had the feeling of being gawked at or cruised. Nor have I seen any cameras pointed at people.

"... it's not the same as being on a beach. It's a different personal space."

I agree and that's kind of my point. I'm curious about the how & why of the difference. We tend to think of urinal hugging and urinal avoidance (i.e. going to stalls) as ways to avoid one's dick being seen. Yet clearly a lot of guys (and I include myself) do NOT have a problem with their dicks being seen but still go for stalls. So there're clearly other factors involved.

I hope I'm making a bit more sense now.....

midwestrob

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As to hand-washing, I've read and heard experts insist that it'd actually be wiser to wash one's hands before one pisses, as one's hands tend to be far less clean that one's dick.

As a chemist, who occasionally handles caustics and irritants, I ALWAYS wash my hands before I pee if I've been handling those types of reagents in the lab!

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I grew up with guys standing next to each other peeing away. Also 30 or 40 at a time in a locker room with no problem at all.
Don't even get me started with being in the military for several years where there is nothing to hide. I agree guys are more up tight and shy about showing. I remember my Step Dad saying just pull it out there and be proud of what you've got. Of course he was hung like a horse and I was just average. But it stuck with me over the years and to this day I just walk up to any old urinal and let it go.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"Urinal shy" as a kid - couldn't start a stream right away. Didn't want to appear to be a "show-off" as I became older, or have anyone "checking-out" my cock. Finally matured - grateful that I can aim properly, and everything functions properly. I always wash my hands before I retract my foreskin and release the stream, but DAMN if I don't still dribble a few drops when I think everything is done!:confused:

Reactions: royboy361