Urinal huggers/Urinal partitions

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
"Urinal shy" as a kid - couldn't start a stream right away. Didn't want to appear to be a "show-off" as I became older, or have anyone "checking-out" my cock. Finally matured - grateful that I can aim properly, and everything functions properly. I always wash my hands before I retract my foreskin and release the stream, but DAMN if I don't still dribble a few drops when I think everything is done!:confused:
I hear ya. Just when I think I'm done and put it away it decides otherwise. Bitch getting older.

Reactions: masonjames

Bobby Briggs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nearly my whole life I have found muself very sexually excited by using urinals with lots of other men. Sometimes it's hard for me to start a stream, and also sometimes I get wood and it's all hopeless for awhile. If I'm at a trough urinals (harder and harder to find these days), I could stay forever, I have to force myself to leave cuz for whatever reason there is NOTHING like a big group of guys just pulling their cocks out and taking a piss right next to eachother; to me this is men at their most masculine and I LOVE finding bathrooms with undivided urinals or, better still, the open trough .

Reactions: masonjames and sdbg

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You guy'd that like looking at dicks whizzing go to the USA Flee Market in Hudson FL off US 19.

It's an old Flee Market and on the west side I think it is there is an old restroom. It has a trough' style urinal about 30 feet long.

Outside the front door about 30 foot away is a pick nick table.

The door to the restroom opens in, and you can see all the way down the trough'.

I've sat there many times over the years waiting for my hubby and watching him and many other guy's taking a whizz. I've seen some really large ones and some that couldn't be seen with a telescope. Some have watch me watching them and just smiled.
The door is almost always propped open for some reason. OK, I'm a perv.

Reactions: Jefflhlee and sdbg

Philsy

Expert Member
Media
WTF are you on crck? Who said anything about what you are talking about? I pull my pants down at the front, because, I can't shake me cock through my zipper, and I would get covered in piss, so I actually do two things to avoid that, 1. Pull my foreskin back 2. Pull my jeans or trousers, pants down at the front so I can pull my whole cock and balls out! I don't stand and never said I stand away from the urinal, which if truth be known I very rarely do use, because like you say, I don't like piss being all over! I hate going to toilets where I've watch 90% of the men who have a piss, or come out if a cubicle after a shite and never wash they're hands, so I have to get toilet roll to open the door to get out! So your wrong and I haven't seen one person make a comment on what your talking about!
You sir are a fuck tard.........pay attention and get a life

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was also urinal shy as a kid but best advice from my dad was simply stand away from urinal for cleanliness sake. That helped mold mind it's Ok to piss in company of others despite difference in size and appearance.

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually keep a reasonable distance from the urinal, just enough that I don't risk touching by chance while going about my business. If this means someone can see my cock then fine. I'd rather someone can see my cock than touch the urinal. The thought of it is repulsing to me, especially in dirtier restrooms.

Reactions: kelvinza

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always keep a decent distance between the urinal and myself. I usually wear khaki pants or light-colored shorts. So the splash would be so harmful to them.

Also, i dont mind if people see me. However, im a grower, so my penis does not usually expose itself that much ha.

ajayan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Nearly my whole life I have found muself very sexually excited by using urinals with lots of other men. Sometimes it's hard for me to start a stream, and also sometimes I get wood and it's all hopeless for awhile. If I'm at a trough urinals (harder and harder to find these days), I could stay forever, I have to force myself to leave cuz for whatever reason there is NOTHING like a big group of guys just pulling their cocks out and taking a piss right next to eachother; to me this is men at their most masculine and I LOVE finding bathrooms with undivided urinals or, better still, the open trough .

ajayan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am like u bro.it is my passion to watch guys in urinals.i can do that all day.

Reactions: maroon1040