Urinal Issues with Nephews

ballmantx

1st Like
Media
I wonder how many have had this problem, but my nephews seem to always want to sneak a peek at me when we go side by side at urinals. It isn't subtle either, they really make a point to look.

I want to say something to them, but don't feel right about it. They live with my sister in law who is divorced from her husband and I don't feel right talking to her about it.

I will see her ex in a few weeks and was going to ask if they do the same with him.

Any ideas?

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How old are they? What seems to be their interest. Young guys are often checking you out from curiosity. if you're being cruised, that is another thing. More information needed if you want useful advice.

Mr. Russ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Talk to their mother and explain that they are curious about your large penis. She should make the decision wheter they learn about the developing man now or wait for later.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Kids have natural curiosity around these type of things. I would tell them that is not polite to stare, that everyone has one, they come in all different shapes and sizes like people, and let it be. I would not make a big deal out of it.

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's natural for kids to be curious about stuff like that... Unless they're like, 15 in which case that's kind of interesting. How old are they? But really, no harm from a bit of wondering on their part I don't think. Your privacy may be injured, maybe mention that to them :lol: But, long shot, maybe confront the kids directly about it and have a frank real discussion with them about sexuality? I often wish someone did that with me as a kid. I guess that depends on how old they are

I don't think it's any indicator of sexual preference if that's what you were wondering, nor do I think it matters.

Telling their mother "your kids are interested in my giant, huge, mastadonic penis" might only make her sweat and go weak in the knees, and the next thing you know you're their new daddy :biggrin1:

Slade

ballmantx

1st Like
Media
Thanks for the responses. They are 6 and 9 years old. I would prefer not to bring their mother into this to keep from embarrassing them. I will either tell them next time they try to do it or have their dad talk to them about it.

Without having kids myself, I would prefer to avoid getting into a long uncomfortable conversation with them as they are at the ages that they ask a lot of questions.

I would hope not to have to discuss the size issue as they are both small little boys even for their ages. I have 7 nephews and have been involved or around during diaper changing on all of them and these two are by far the smallest.

25JASON

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Maybe not having a dad around all of the time they are just normal curious kids. By curious I mean they want to make sure they are doing everything right. I have a 6 yr old and he always looks when we pee together and sometimes has asked ?, like daddy why do you shake ur pee pee when finished or like how do you bring it out the zipper like that and etc. We have a very large shower at home and it has 2 shower heads, so we often shower together, the first couple times he looked and made a couple comments, now it is no big deal.

Now the 9 yr old is a diff. story, I would ask him what he was looking at in nice way, he may have a question as well, could possibly be just curious about something and maybe doesnt see his dad enuff to ask.

Could be that u are really large, but I doubt they have any idea of what a large one is or a small one is.

Hope this helps, If it were me I would just ask what they were looking at and most likely it would just be a normal growing up and being curious thing.

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm scared of my nieces/nephews seeing me naked, they may expect too much in the future :biggrin1: Well, I look pretty normal flaccid seeing as I'm a grower, so it might not be that bad as long as I don't have an erection at the time.

agreed about them not having a dad.

My niece didn't have a dad for a while (her mom was knocked up by an 18 year old while she was significantly older... my niece used to call me daddy til her mom remarried. I kinda miss that) I've had to answer a few questions for her I guess she would have figured out naturally if she had a male figure around.

slade

ballmantx

1st Like
Media
Thanks for the reply. I am also in the 7"x 5" range, so not that big at all. I range a lot when I'm soft from too small in my books, to a nice soft size. The few times that this has happened with the nephews I was on the larger soft size (I think they were all hot days and I hadn't been in the pool at all). I actually was glad for that as the last thing I want them doing is going around to family telling about their tiny uncle. Mostly I just want to get them to stop as it's unnerving.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Natural curiosity! I remember a 10 year old nephew ( my sister's son) watching me pissing very intently.. then he asked.. why is your "pee pee" so big uncle donkey? I said because I am 19. He said well they must get smaller when you get real old cause my daddy is 35 and his is lots smaller than yours! :rolleyes: The nephew is straight as a die!

rippedmuscledad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dont' worry yourself.... Kid's of all age's are courious... at that age more then ever...It's a normal thing. I have 2 son's .. They have seen mine since they were born...Being a nudist father, Kinda hard to hide my big phallus. Yes... they look, stare, ask questions... It's a part of growing up. We have showered together as well. If you really feel that uncomfortable, then you should just tell them, it's not polite to stare and look.. simple as that.. Don't have to get your sister involved. Unless you really have too.... Where's the dad in the picture? He might be the one to ask. Heck, We are Guy's, We all have a penis... not a big deal for the young guy's to want to look and ask question's.

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Donkey... Alright... that is so priceless :biggrin1: "Uncle Donkey" pushes it over the edge :lol:

Seriously. Used to be that men could see each other naked in a variety of social situations not being remotely sexual...

Now people are terrified of anything remotely "sexual" with children, and we lose that social interaction to fear. I think it is definitely natural curiosity.

Slade

donkeyboy9 said:
Natural curiosity! I remember a 10 year old nephew ( my sister's son) watching me pissing very intently.. then he asked.. why is your "pee pee" so big uncle donkey? I said because I am 19. He said well they must get smaller when you get real old cause my daddy is 35 and his is lots smaller than yours! :rolleyes: The nephew is straight as a die!

CollegeGuyDave

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with most of the guys so far. I know its awkward, but once you address the issue, you're done. Here are some other thoughts...

- If you don't like them looking, don't give them the opportunity. Go before you leave home. If you don't, you're a man. You can hold it for hours.

- It sounds as if their father isn't in the picture. If he's not, step up (if you'd like) to the responsibility of psuedo-mentor and address the issue when it happens. (as you're in the restroom) " boys, i know your father isnt' always around to ask questions, so if you've got anything to ask about guy things, don't hesitate. Sometimes your mom isn't the easiest to talk to and you'd just like it to be man to man, hit me with your best shot. No limits, boundaries, or judgements." That way, the door is open to them and they know it.

- Check with the mother and let her know (if you'd like) that you'd be available if necessary, if/when there are any "man" issues with her boys. After all, they're getting to that age where everything turns to sex. If she knows about it, she can tell you if she wants help. If not, you haven't made anyone embarassed or feel awkaward and she still knows you're there if needed.

- Another thought - You're a man. They are curious. Let them look. Sometimes if it's not one of those "forbidden" things, the curiosity goes away after they know about it. (NOT ALWAYS THE BEST OPTION, THOUGH) You don't want to be known as the weird uncle who lets it all hang out.

- Being in college, guys look. We all know that. Yay college community showers. Sooner or later they will see. You may even be so bold to take them to a gym or YMCA type of place and shower there in the community showers. Go camping with them. Being nude and having a penis is a fact of life.

I never had anyone to talk to, and i wish i did. I personally would rather be the uncle who felt awkward for a little bit but have the boys know you're there, than be just another guy in the crowd.

Good luck, my friend. Whatever you decide, I'm sure it will all work out. It always does. You'll make a wise decision.

You need to decide how much you'd like to be involved in their lives. It will be awkward. You're a man. You can handle it.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
If you handle this right, you can still be their trusted loved uncle for life. Yes, you are a male figure they love and can compare themselves too. In fact, you could be the emotional male figure right now. I was so gentle with my nephew when I had him. Sigh After they stopped seeing our family, he grew up to be a pig. His dad did a sucky job of raising him.

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ballmantx said:
Thanks for the responses. They are 6 and 9 years old. I would prefer not to bring their mother into this to keep from embarrassing them. I will either tell them next time they try to do it or have their dad talk to them about it.

Without having kids myself, I would prefer to avoid getting into a long uncomfortable conversation with them as they are at the ages that they ask a lot of questions.

I would hope not to have to discuss the size issue as they are both small little boys even for their ages. I have 7 nephews and have been involved or around during diaper changing on all of them and these two are by far the smallest.

Ballman if it were me I would allow them to visit the john and not go myself.
Just keep an eye out for them.
I have a young nephew and it is inevitable it will arise with me too.
But whereas they can't hold on to their bladders- you can !!

Misunderstandings and such are awful nowadays with the management of little boys !

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
mem0101 said:
Use the stall
And leave the 6 and 9 year olds unattended? I think not. They are just curious children. I agree with not getting the mother involved unless you really have to.

CollegeGuyDave said:
You may check with the mother and let her know that you'd be available if necessary, if/when there are any "man" issues with her boys... as they are getting to that age where everything turns to sex. If she knows about it, she can tell you if she wants help. If not, you haven't made anyone embarassed or feel awkaward and she still knows you're there if needed.
The mentor suggestion is a good idea too if it interests you ballmantx.

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
1. Do not urinate when they do. Hold your water. Then have them
stand by the sink while you do your business.

2. Most urinals have DIVIDERS so that one can have privacy.
Any reason you're taking them to the ones that have full
vewing pleasure?

3. This is such a non-issue.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ballmantx said:

Don't assume it's your particular size that interests them. To a a kid, all men's dicks are HUGE. Whether yours is 4 times as big as theirs of 5 times is not of much importance. It's perfectly natural for kids to be curious about men's dicks, especially if, as seems likely in this case, they hardly ever see them. They might be curious about un/circumcised or even pubic hair as well or instead. If they stare for too long or too often, just say "It's rude to stare" and let it go. If it makes you pee-shy, turn away or find a urinal with barriers.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Like I said before, you have a chance to make a huge tender gentle loving impact on these two boys. If you handle this right, you can not only teach them it's rude to stare but you can teach them to comfortable with their bodies and nude around other males. We covered that over and over again in a diff thread. I wouldn't want them qawking at my penis but I'd feel good knowing they loved and trusted me.