Urinal Issues with Nephews

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hootie said:
Like I said before, you have a chance to make a huge tender gentle loving impact on these two boys.

HAH!!! :biggrin1: That takes on a new meaning in this forum.

Anyway I agree with you completely.

Slade

Dalt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think they're seeing it as a sexual thing--like others have said, they're curious about other males, especially if their dad isn't around at home.

It would be best if you just downplayed it, but if you mentioned it to their mom, do it in a way that doesn't make either you or them seem like anything is wrong with what they've done. The worst thing would be if their mom freaked out and scolded them. There's no telling what could come from an episode like that. It sounds like you could really benefit them by being a close uncle.

When my nephew was a little kid--like age 5 or 6--he'd look at me at the urinal and piss trough when I'd take him to ball games and such. One time he made a comment about me having a big penis. I didn't make a big deal out of it--just said that I was an adult, and diverted his attention saying that he needed to finish up and wash his hands so we could get back to our seats.

When he was 15 or 16, he asked me if I remembered him saying that. I did remember, but pretended not to. At that time, he said was that he knew what I meant about being an adult. Every summer our family would go on trips, almost all of them had whitewater rafting, canoeing or something where we'd be getting wet and needing to shower and change clothes. He saw me naked lots of times and I saw him and my brother-in-law naked, too. We all knew when he'd caught up and showed that he took after my side of the family.

I'm not that much older than my nephew. We have a real cool uncle/brother type bond which I hope you can have with your nephews.

ballmantx

1st Like
Media
Thanks to all on the advice on this topic a while back. The oldest of the kids spent the weekend with us last weekend and I had a chance to talk to him about it. We have see thru shower and I never thought to lock the door with him being there. Well, after washing my hair I looked over and he was there. I told him that there's such thing as privacy and that he needed to respect that. He left pretty quickly.

Well, the kid is a talker and later asked why he couldn't be in there since his dad lets him be in the bathroom when he's naked all of the time. We went into details about when it's appropriate and not. I made it clear that the urinal in a public place is not appropriate.

We also got to talk about size some and how he will grow some when he gets older, but also how some men are bigger and some are smaller. He has seen some (his Dad's and his Mom's new boyfriend) and was confused why they were so small. I did my best on that one with just telling him that some men are different.

He did thank me for taking the time to talk to him.
At least maybe now he'll stop with the urinal peeking.