Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The other day I went to the mens room at a local store, nobody in the room when I got to the urinal and I was just desperate for a pee. Stood there and got my meat out and then as I was standing there pulled my balls out and just relieved myself. Suddenly I was getting harder and harder and before long I had the hardest hardon I'd had in quite a while. I couldn't resist the urge and started to squeeze and feel the hardness and slowly started to wank, it was incredible, I was so horny. The door then opened and a guy similar in age came to stand one up from me, I tried to hide myself, without making it too obvious but it wasn't easy (there were no dividers) and through the corner of my eye I could see the guy looking over at me. I stood there, with my dick pressed against my body trying to hide myself as my dick throbbed and remained as hard if not harder! Inoticed the guy's hand moving, I glanced down and he was getting hard and starting to pull his 'skin back and forth. That was enough for me to relax enough to join in... we both looked at each other and then at each other's meat. Neither of us moved, we just stood there and had a good old wank as we watched each other, it was so hot that I blew my load in no time and the other guy soon followed. Both of us made sure we cleaned up, put our junk away and gave a nod as we went our seperate ways. Has anybody elese experienced this, there was no lead up to the session, I was just desperate to take a leak and then to find myself so horned up out of nowhere and then, to be joined by another guy... it was hot! Oh... the guy and I bumped into each other about half an hour later at a coffee shop and started talking, enough to exchange numbers, I'm waiting for the call and if not by next week, I'll call him :smile:

Reactions: pants73

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope, never anything more than the guy in the adjacent urinal sneaking a peek (and vice versa), and tugging to the point of a semi, but never full.

The closest thing to your experience was at a close friend's wedding, I ended up in the bathroom at the same time as the groom, and we sort of had a history of experimenting together. It was kind of emotionally charged for me, the whole event, and at the urinal he started chatting while I was peeing, and I got hard, and showed him, he looked....one of those indescribable moments when no words need to be spoken.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Happened quite unexpectedly to me while I was attending a conference. Entered restroom. Long row of urinals with no dividers. Another guy came in just after me. Just us two alone in the restroom. He pulled up a couple of urinals away from me. I sometimes get pee-shy when others are around, so I couldn't start the flow. I just stood there waiting with my dick in my hand. I guess he noticed that I wasn't peeing, and continued to stand there even after he was done pissing. When I realized he wasn't leaving, that set things in motion. We both exchanged glances and started to bone up. We both stroked our meat for a minute or so before another guy entered the restroom. Then we both zipped up and left. I wasn't looking for action when I went into the restroom, but it was kind of a cool spontaneous experience. Didn't get a cum shot out of it, but it was fun seeing him around at the remainder of the conference after that.

Reactions: pants73

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Couple of months ago I was at the airport waiting for a friend's flight to come in. I had to piss. Went into a mens room at the far end of the concourse. I peed and was about to leave when a young, goodlooking airport employee came in to piss. I decided it was a good time to rer-wash my hands as I could see the row of urinals in the mirror above the sink....he was off to the side down a few urinals. When he realized I was watching him he stepped back and revealed a nice sized uncut pecker pissing. He finished peeing and tugged on his skin a bit and flopped it around till it started to grow. Then someone came in and he zipped up and left.....

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There was a notorious bathroom in a NYC library years ago that had two doors that lead into it....the first door squeaked like nobody's business! That was the perfect signal that someone was coming in.....while there was no sounds....that bathroom got busy! Guys were in all the stalls, at the urinals, there was fucking and sucking and pissing going on! WILD!

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Original story is hot, but weren't you worried you were being set up ?

Store near me always used to have hot guys in the gents - now there are signs saying that there are store staff and policemen (who are not in uniform).

I'm quite happy to try something in a suana, where it is easier to each take small steps forward, but would always be concerned in this situation that I would end up in handcuffs, but not for fun!