• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Urinal "peep" hole encounters.

cadehung

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Somehow this thread disgusts me, hearing stories about guys sitting in the bathroom waiting for people to pee is just plain dumb. I don't mind when I post pictures online of my penis because it is anonymous to a certain degree. But personally I do not like the idea of creeps on a bathroom trying to look at other peoples penises. No offence to y'all but I just wanted to express my thought on this matter.
I can see your point. I'd be creeped out if I saw someone checking me out while hiding from my view. I have no problem with being checked out openly. In fact, I like it. Crusing in a place known for it's gloryholes (e.g., video booths at an adult arcade) is an entirely different subject. Having said that I do like watching hidden videos like the huge cock at the honky tonk posted above.

scanlan

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
No Response
While I don't condone taking pictures of guys in bathrooms, your cock is amazing.

Thank you, I really appreciate that.

I can see your point. I'd be creeped out if I saw someone checking me out while hiding from my view. I have no problem with being checked out openly. In fact, I like it. Crusing in a place known for it's gloryholes (e.g., video booths at an adult arcade) is an entirely different subject. Having said that I do like watching hidden videos like the huge cock at the honky tonk posted above.

I'm just the opposite, I love being watched and don't find it "creepy" at all.

scanlan

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Scanlan
yes peep holes are very common here in Melbourne Australia. Glory holes less common. Glory holes are often cut but readily covered up unfortunately.
It always makes me really hard when I see 7 plus inches.
One restroom in Camberwell a mature man I meet up with regularly he flops out a 8oz cock with heavy low hangers,very big know. Promises to get a photo one day to post.
Love your posts and would love to have your cock fuck my big hairy pecs and blow in my mouth.

Thank you, and I would love to do that to your pecs and pump a load or two for you.

Durbanville_Guy

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
No Response
I was in a small upmarket shopping centre on the West Coast (Blaauwberg) today and needed to use the restroom.

There was a hole in the partitioning in line with my dick. I assume some cruising takes place there.

Just the thought of another guy coming in and "eyeballing" my package got me a bit fluffed up :wink:

scanlan

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
No Response
I was in a small upmarket shopping centre on the West Coast (Blaauwberg) today and needed to use the restroom.

There was a hole in the partitioning in line with my dick. I assume some cruising takes place there.

Just the thought of another guy coming in and "eyeballing" my package got me a bit fluffed up :wink:

Did you pull those big balls out for him to eye-ball?