FEED THE MAN MEAT

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Scanlan
yes peep holes are very common here in Melbourne Australia. Glory holes less common. Glory holes are often cut but readily covered up unfortunately.
It always makes me really hard when I see 7 plus inches.
One restroom in Camberwell a mature man I meet up with regularly he flops out a 8oz cock with heavy low hangers,very big know. Promises to get a photo one day to post.
Love your posts and would love to have your cock fuck my big hairy pecs and blow in my mouth.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I had that experience one time at a roadside rest area. One other car there when I pulled in and no-one around. When I got to the urinal and started relieving my bladder I heard a slight stirring in the stall adjacent to the urinal, and that's when I noticed the peep hole. So when I finished shaking off the last drops I stroked it hard and put on a show for the guy, ending up by shooting a good load of cum into the urinal. I found the experience to be quite hot.

joj

Experimental Member
Media
I enjoy watching hunk men peeing at urinal... Do you think straight men are irritative to be seen in this situation? or they just dont care to know someone watching their dick?

Houtom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was in a hotel restroom the other day, and I heard a camera click, and saw a small opening where I could see someone had a camera pointed at my penis. While I was standing there, I said if you got a picture, I'd like to see it. He didn't reply, so I just told him my email address, and several days later I received this.
Now I know what my big cock looks like from the other side.:cool:

While I don't condone taking pictures of guys in bathrooms, your cock is amazing.

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Somehow this thread disgusts me, hearing stories about guys sitting in the bathroom waiting for people to pee is just plain dumb. I don't mind when I post pictures online of my penis because it is anonymous to a certain degree. But personally I do not like the idea of creeps on a bathroom trying to look at other peoples penises. No offence to y'all but I just wanted to express my thought on this matter.
I can see your point. I'd be creeped out if I saw someone checking me out while hiding from my view. I have no problem with being checked out openly. In fact, I like it. Crusing in a place known for it's gloryholes (e.g., video booths at an adult arcade) is an entirely different subject. Having said that I do like watching hidden videos like the huge cock at the honky tonk posted above.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
While I don't condone taking pictures of guys in bathrooms, your cock is amazing.

Thank you, I really appreciate that.

I can see your point. I'd be creeped out if I saw someone checking me out while hiding from my view. I have no problem with being checked out openly. In fact, I like it. Crusing in a place known for it's gloryholes (e.g., video booths at an adult arcade) is an entirely different subject. Having said that I do like watching hidden videos like the huge cock at the honky tonk posted above.

I'm just the opposite, I love being watched and don't find it "creepy" at all.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Scanlan
yes peep holes are very common here in Melbourne Australia. Glory holes less common. Glory holes are often cut but readily covered up unfortunately.
It always makes me really hard when I see 7 plus inches.
One restroom in Camberwell a mature man I meet up with regularly he flops out a 8oz cock with heavy low hangers,very big know. Promises to get a photo one day to post.
Love your posts and would love to have your cock fuck my big hairy pecs and blow in my mouth.

Thank you, and I would love to do that to your pecs and pump a load or two for you.

D

deleted871301

I was in a small upmarket shopping centre on the West Coast (Blaauwberg) today and needed to use the restroom.

There was a hole in the partitioning in line with my dick. I assume some cruising takes place there.

Just the thought of another guy coming in and "eyeballing" my package got me a bit fluffed up :wink:

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was in a small upmarket shopping centre on the West Coast (Blaauwberg) today and needed to use the restroom.

There was a hole in the partitioning in line with my dick. I assume some cruising takes place there.

Just the thought of another guy coming in and "eyeballing" my package got me a bit fluffed up :wink:

Did you pull those big balls out for him to eye-ball?