Urinal position

Mighty_Joe: I am right handed and hold my dick in that hand when I piss. I was in a restroom today and this guy came in and stood to my left, and since I assume he was right handed also, I could not see his dick while he pissed. So....I guess I should always try and get the urinal closest to the left side of the wall then if anyone comes in and stands to my right, I can check it out. Unless, of course, they happen to be left handed. Right?

Ineligible: He might not be there for you to check out his penis.

gigantikok: dude, it's a bathroom, not a peep show. This is exactly why i always piss in stalls.

jackinman: I'm lefthanded and I always hold my dick with my left hand.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1053992794;start=0#2 date=05/26/03 at 18:19:27]

"...dude, it's a bathroom, not a peep show.  This is exactly why i always piss in stalls."

[/quote]

...I'm the same way, Gigantik!

I usually "head for the stall, myself--when I can.

Today though, while in a public restroom, I had no choice but use the urinal...the stalls were ALL occupied.

I realized just today while in addition to discouraging "the peepers"....I prefer the stalls because I don't have the splash-back factor to deal with.

Being tall (6'4") and, along with the ... well-- let's just say the "tackle" challenges I face --having the urinal "at or above the knees" makes for a considerable added element of splashing back towards me! --NOT good in this season of wearing lighter color slacks. (I stayed in front of the hand dryer unit a bit longer today to make sure the little wet dots were not obvious on the white slacks!)

Even standing with legs somewhat apart (to make the need extra room ;) at the urinal only complicates the scene even more and often I feel I am only bringing yet more attention to myself and what I am (quietly?) tyring to deal with. Of ALL places to try to remain subtle!

Using a stall commode (which of course is positioned much lower on the floor) helps lessen the chance of splash-back... or, at least having it occur at that particular "mid- level" of your slacks.