urinal prep

dimwit

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys I was just wondering is it weird to pull out your dick before you get to the urinal? When I have to go I pull "it" out as soon as I push the door open to the bathroom. If there are people standing at all the urinals I just stand and wait with it hangin out. When one becomes avalable I walk up to it, go, flush, put it away as I am walking out the door. I have never thought it was odd but I notice no one else does this. No one has said anything negative only complaments. Just wondering.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, i dont do this, but..
i have seen this.
Mostly, it is a guy who has finished at the urinal who turns away, flashing before
stuffing the meat back in the pants, rather than hauling it out on the way.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Depends on the company in the men's room....sometimes it's "out" before I get to the urinal and don't tuck it away till I'm turning and walking back across the room. Just depends on the situation. "Shy", I am not. :rolleyes:

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
I'm shy, I'm one of those guys that pulls it out when he's right above the urinal and then turns to one side to try and make it less visible lol. I don't like the weird stares that people give, makes me feel like a freak or that I'm being stalked lol :(

sexc_hannah_19

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Spank_The_Monkey@Jan 3 2005, 11:38 AM
I'm shy, I'm one of those guys that pulls it out when he's right above the urinal and then turns to one side to try and make it less visible lol. I don't like the weird stares that people give, makes me feel like a freak or that I'm being stalked lol :(
[post=271612]Quoted post[/post]​

Can I stalk you, Spank the Monkey? :lol:

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am also on the shy side and never expose myself if at all possible. Although the other day I noticed that the mirrors and sinks are on the wall opposite the urinals and I found one kid starring at me and then I noticed that he could see me from behind and i between my legs when it hung down. Oops, That was the day before our break (I am a teacher) and I wonder if other kids are now talking about it! I don't have him in class but everyone knows everyone at our small town school. :blush: :excl:

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to agree with geo8x6 on this one. I think it's in bad form to whip out your cock the second you enter a public restroom then let it hang there for the world to see if the restroom is crowded. Remember most places that are crowded enough to demand waiting in line for the restroom probably have lots of kids running around. Single Fathers will be bringing their daughters into the Men's Restroom. I don't think it's very appropriate to have men standing around with their cocks flopping around. Unless you're just about to, or coming back from a shower, any and all publicly inappropriate appendanges should be safely stowed away.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I 've never really done that in a public place. In the woods however, you don't anything to worry about, unless the woods is right off the interstate, or near someone's backyard.

In all honesty tho, I've seen too many guys rush into the restrooms, flies unzipping and just barely making it to the head and leting it go. Now i know why the dividers/ partition are so wide in some restrooms.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
If I'm in the restroom, I'll zip up before I turn away, unless it's one of those trough-style urinals which leave nothing to the imagination. If I'm peeing outside for some reason, though, I might turn first.

dimwit

Experimental Member
Media
another thing was acouple of days ago I was in the restroom and all the urinals were being used with afew people waiting. So I waited (with everything hanin out of corse) and some I would say 20-25 year old walked up next to me and asked If I wanted to share. I didnt know what he ment so I said "shurrr" Well when I came time I walked up to the urinal and so did this kid. He stood next to me and we used the same urinal. I got confused but it did not matter to me. We went turned around and walked out together. When we got out the door he turned to me and said you got a nice package. It is huge I bet the ladys love it. And for some odd reason He felt the need to pat my croch. Normally I would have picked him up by his shirt and thrown him against a wall before nocking him out. But I was just so shocked by the whole situation I didnt do anything. Just wondering If this has ever happened to any of you. If so what did you do. I hope it hasnt It was very odd for me.

Briandude

Experimental Member
Media
I gotta admit.. I pull it out before I get to the urinal so everyone can see. But only at the school bathroom where it's guys my age. As soon as I walk in, my piece goes out. If I really have to piss, I kind of start it going before I get there. You know, the stream dribbles out a little on the floor until I make it to the urinal, where I let it go full blast. When I'm done, I turn around so everyone can see and flop it to shake the drops out. Then I sometimes leave it out when I'm washing my hands. What can I say, I'm vain, I like showing off!

dsimmons01: I usually wait until i get pretty close. You never know what kind of people you are in there with. I did walk in a bathroom one time and see a guys standing 4 feet away from the urinal while he was urinating. That was pretty weird to see, this yellow arch crossing the bathroom.

JD88099: there are only 3 situations where a man should touch the zipper of his pants ...

1) he is standing AT THE URINAL
2) it mysteriously went down and he needs to pull it back up before the sweet old lady that bakes you cookies walking towards you sees it
3) he is taking it out for his partner...

I have a very strict set of bathroom rules that i follow...

-- No talking with other men no matter what

-- if an emergency occurs, and you are both in the same position (both waiting in line, washing hands, standing at urinal, etc.), no turning halfway around in mid-piss to talk over the shoulder, then talking is ok.

-- giving another man a friendly nod in public is of course perfectly fine, however a bathroom is absolutly NOT a place for nodding.

-- no talking through stall doors/walls

-- no handing things under the stall doors/walls

-- NEVER pull on a stall door if it's closed. when sitting down in a stall, it's best to tap your foot when you hear someone coming, or perhaps a quiet cough, so everyone is aware that the stall is occupied. there is nothing worse than someone shaking the door to my stall when i am trying to take care of business. it ruins my week.

then there are more basic rules such as avoid eye contact, inhale sparingly and quietly , etc.

maybe im just wierd though :-\

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now that's the most severe case of "pee shy" I've ever heard about. That's a lot of rules just to take a leak; Miss Manners has noooo idea. Something traumatic happen to you in a men's room when you were a kid?

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by JD88099@Jan 17 2005, 05:59 AM
there are only 3 situations where a man should touch the zipper of his pants ...

1) he is standing AT THE URINAL
2) it mysteriously went down and he needs to pull it back up before the sweet old lady that bakes you cookies walking towards you sees it
3) he is taking it out for his partner...

I have a very strict set of bathroom rules that i follow...

-- No talking with other men no matter what

-- if an emergency occurs, and you are both in the same position (both waiting in line, washing hands, standing at urinal, etc.), no turning halfway around in mid-piss to talk over the shoulder, then talking is ok.

-- giving another man a friendly nod in public is of course perfectly fine, however a bathroom is absolutly NOT a place for nodding.

-- no talking through stall doors/walls

-- no handing things under the stall doors/walls

-- NEVER pull on a stall door if it's closed. when sitting down in a stall, it's best to tap your foot when you hear someone coming, or perhaps a quiet cough, so everyone is aware that the stall is occupied. there is nothing worse than someone shaking the door to my stall when i am trying to take care of business. it ruins my week.

then there are more basic rules such as avoid eye contact, inhale sparingly and quietly , etc.

maybe im just wierd though :-\
[post=275017]Quoted post[/post]​

OMFG I AGREE WITH ALL YOUR RULES AND I DO THE SAME THING!!!! i wonder if someone taught me that long ago becaue i dont remember but i do remember the rules!!! great post