urinal prep

indianaman_04

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by surferboy+May 23 2005, 10:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(surferboy &#064; May 23 2005, 10:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BCH@May 23 2005, 09:12 PM
Pull it out WHEN it&#39;s your turn, but it&#39;s OK to take your time putting it away :)
Nix, whats this about sharing?  I don&#39;t (though I would like to) believe that you can be in a crowded restroom and some guy is going to ask to share.....not that I would say no, but why?  If a hot stud asked me that, I&#39;d probably never get it back in my pants :eek:
[post=314030]Quoted post[/post]​

Also, Jose, I have something to tell you. Ok like, yer a most excellent poster and all. I truly mean that. However, that gets over shadowed by the pictures you keep posting in every single post of yers. I get that yer like, way proud and all. And it&#39;s one thing to have it as an avatar, or like, in a topic requesting a picture. However, not everyone wants to see it, myself included.

EDIT: I know I&#39;m not the only one who feels this way brah. And I don&#39;t mean to call you out. But still, as I said, not everyone wants to see it.
[post=314062]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

WTF? Dude, you are in the Large Penis Support Group, you&#39;re gonna see dick pics. You&#39;ve been around long enough, you should know this. Those of you who are new, like myself, welcome, understand you are in the Large Penis Support Group and will from time to time see dick pics. I don&#39;t mean to be offensive to those that find dick pics offensive but c&#39;mon, if you&#39;re interested in censoring, this is probably not the place for you.

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There&#39;s a gallery for pictures, so those that wish to view such images may do so.

However, in the posts its very annoying to be reading a thread about a completely unrelated topic, then to be confronted with dick pics (however nice they may be)

Especially for those of us using public computers.

And yes there are STILL some people that haven&#39;t removed the nudity from their avatars.

So please do, if you are one of those people.

bigboy19

1st Like
Media
I must have missed this post the first time around... It seems I only have things to say on bathroom etiquette&#33; haha...

Though I do agree that the original poster of this thread was driven by fantasy a little more than reality, I have seen most—if not all—of the things people have described in this thread happen. (and MORE, believe me&#33; But maybe for a different thread, heh) I&#39;ve seen guys who pull down the front of their sweats before the door closes behind them and I&#39;ve guys drying their hands before they put it away (which seems to defeat the purpose of washing your hands at all&#33;) I&#39;ve heard, and then looked to see, guys slapping themselves against the side of the urinal. In crowded restrooms I&#39;ve seen a few guys waiting with their dicks out... it&#39;s rare, but I&#39;ve seen it. I&#39;ve seen guys sharing...though they always seem to know each other and I&#39;ve never heard anyone ask a stranger or discuss sharing. I have seen guys who apparently couldn&#39;t wait pissing in a sink...and even one guy who pissed into the drain in the center of the bathroom floor...though never anyone draining into the wastebasket&#33; haha&#33;

As far as me personally, I don&#39;t take it out &#39;til I&#39;m ready, but I do often turn away before I put it away—especially in crowded restrooms—to free up the urinal. This gives junior a little more time to drip dry while I shake it off...and it gives me more time to put it away...which can sometimes be an ordeal depending on what I&#39;m wearing...and it&#39;s sometimes awkward to hold up the line...or to have people thinking "what is he doing&#33;?" as I struggle to squeeze it all back in. But I try not to flash the whole bathroom while I&#39;m doing this...I&#39;m not the guy zipping up in front of the mirror...I&#39;ll just step aside from the urinal, usually still facing the wall, while I put it away.

As far as talking, I don&#39;t mind it. The only time it makes me uncomfortable is when it is related to the fact that we&#39;re talking and pissing at the same time. Guys will step up the urinal saying things like "Aaaahhhhh, gotta take a splash" or "I have to piss like a racehorse&#33;" What do you say to that? I&#39;ve even had guys say such mind-boggling things as "It&#39;s such a pain to piss with a hardon, ain&#39;t it bro?" Even just a few days ago, after I&#39;d drunk a 7-11 big gulp, ha&#33;, a guy came up to the urinal next to me, pissed, finished, washed his hands, dried them, then walked back over to me and said "Wow&#33; You still going? That&#39;s some champion pissing&#33; Damn, you must have one hell of a bladder..." and continued on like this until I finished, after which he APPLAUDED, said something about how going the longest should be an Olympic sport, and patted me on the back before leaving.

It takes all kinds, I guess.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by indianaman_04@May 26 2005, 10:33 PM

WTF? Dude, you are in the Large Penis Support Group, you&#39;re gonna see dick pics. You&#39;ve been around long enough, you should know this. Those of you who are new, like myself, welcome, understand you are in the Large Penis Support Group and will from time to time see dick pics. I don&#39;t mean to be offensive to those that find dick pics offensive but c&#39;mon, if you&#39;re interested in censoring, this is probably not the place for you.

MisterMark has asked us to remove nudity from our avatar&#39;s, some still haven&#39;t. As for pictures posted in threads, they eat up bandwith and we have a gallery for them to be posted in. We do have some young people here and have no way of knowing how many of them and other visitor&#39;s are actually under age and should not be exposed to nudity of any type because of legal reasons. Granted Jose&#39;s are covered but in some of them the cloth is almost transparent allowing you to see his cock. Not that I mind seeing him, but there are issues that could arise from them if they are viewed by children that are under age. No one is trying to censor anything, it&#39;s just that no one wants to see MisterMark have legal issues over something that could be avoided.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Yah, the thing is, in topic that have nothing to do with cock, I don&#39;t expect to see it. And posting a picture of a jock has nothing to do with supporting others dude. I mean, I love lookin at cocks and all, but as said before, there&#39;s a reason we have a gallery. Now like, if there&#39;s a topic about jocks, or underwear, or whatev, than yah, I&#39;d expect it. And I didn&#39;t mean to single you out, Jose. And you have a nice dong and all, but it&#39;s weird to be talkin about one thing, then having that shoved in my face.

EDIT: I hope I dodn&#39;t make you feel bad though, dude.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Latinoboy9@May 27 2005, 05:29 PM
Not to worry I removed them all...Jose&#39;Latinoboy9
[post=315347]Quoted post[/post]​

It wasn&#39;t the pictures that was the problem, it was just that putting the thumbnails in every post that was the problem. Thumbnails embedded in everypost eat up a ton of bandwidth--if they help make your point, post them, if not, don&#39;t waste the space.

The nudity, however is something that Mark is cracking down on due to the number of young people on here. Some of the avatars are fully nude and it&#39;s been posted to please change them.

Jose&#39; didn&#39;t need to remove all his pics from the gallery, just needed to watch what he added to his posts.

hung_big:
Originally posted by Latinoboy9@May 27 2005, 05:37 PM
Not a problem anymore Surferboy...I"m fine...No more pics in posts&#33;Jose&#39;Latinoboy9
[post=315351]Quoted post[/post]​

It&#39;s a sad, sad day Jose :D :9

B_Jackhammer

Just Browsing
Media
I pull out my hose the moment I walk into to mensroom and see that dont have to wait inline. After I&#39;m done pissing I turn and stuff my big hose back, I ain&#39;t shy and I&#39;m proud of showing it off. Sometimes im still stuffing as I walk out of the mensroom.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Jackhammer@May 28 2005, 04:40 AM
I pull out my hose the moment I walk into to mensroom and see that dont have to wait inline. After I&#39;m done pissing I turn and stuff my big hose back, I ain&#39;t shy and I&#39;m proud of showing it off. Sometimes im still stuffing as I walk out of the mensroom.
[post=315513]Quoted post[/post]​

:unsure: *shaking head* why??????

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Latinoboy9@May 27 2005, 04:37 PM
Not a problem anymore Surferboy...I"m fine...No more pics in posts&#33;Jose&#39;Latinoboy9
[post=315351]Quoted post[/post]​
Nixxy, after coming on line and chastixing Jose&#39;. I think you should be gracious and remove your picture from the gallery. Your remarks were quite to the point. And a person would have to have absolutely no sensitivity not feel some hurt about being singled out. It hurts when you are singled out. I for one enjoyed Jose&#39;s pics and now they are all gone gallery and all. And no I wouldn&#39;t ever post anything again after being hit be several people about it all at once.

We didn&#39;t get to vote on Jose. Two or three people made that decision.

Jose&#39; I wouldn&#39;t put them back up. No need to bring more complaints to yourself.

But we still have avatars that I have seen that are total nudes and some you click on a word and it brings up nudes. We seem to have a double standard.

Personally, I don&#39;t think that Mr. Mark really wanted those nude avatars gone. He could have removed them. Since he hasn&#39;t, I assume that he really isn&#39;t that concerned about them. Especially since they have been there for a while.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Judgement, criticism and acts of superiority.........just what we need around here. If anyone has any problem with an avatar (or anything else on this site for that matter), public flogging (no matter how fun) is the wrong approach, IMHO. A note to MisterMark with your views or opinions is ALL that is needed. Public discussions, disagreements and arguments over "topics" is another matter and something we all enjoy.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Freddie53@May 29 2005, 02:24 AM
Nixxy, after coming on line and chastixing Jose&#39;. I think you should be gracious and remove your picture from the gallery. Your remarks were quite to the point. And a person would have to have absolutely no sensitivity not feel some hurt about being singled out. It hurts when you are singled out. I for one enjoyed Jose&#39;s pics and now they are all gone gallery and all. And no I wouldn&#39;t ever post anything again after being hit be several people about it all at once.

We didn&#39;t get to vote on Jose. Two or three people made that decision.

Jose&#39; I wouldn&#39;t put them back up. No need to bring more complaints to yourself.

But we still have avatars that I have seen that are total nudes and some you click on a word and it brings up nudes. We seem to have a double standard.

Personally, I don&#39;t think that Mr. Mark really wanted those nude avatars gone. He could have removed them. Since he hasn&#39;t, I assume that he really isn&#39;t that concerned about them. Especially since they have been there for a while.
[post=315884]Quoted post[/post]​

Mark has requeested that all the nude avatars come down immediately due to the number of minors that read this site. It&#39;s a matter of legalities. He can&#39;t control who stumbles onto the site, so we all have to respect that. Photos can still be viewed in the gallery and only by people over the age of 18.

The people who have nude avatars up need to take them down...some of them are noobs who just haven&#39;t read enough yet to see the posts asking them to do so. Mark can&#39;t send out thousands of PMs asking everyone who has a nude avatar to take it down and replace is with something more mundane.

People were harsh on Jose&#39;, I&#39;ll give you that, but the thumbnails in everypost were eating up a lot of bandwidth. That&#39;s why we have the gallery. Post in there until you get blue in the face and anyone who wants to view can, so it&#39;s better because the pics don&#39;t show up in every post and minors can&#39;t view either.

It&#39;s a win-win situation.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Nixxy already removed his pic. But you have to agree that you&#39;re not a minor to see the gallery anyway. It doesn&#39;t do much, but it resolves Mark of any legal difficulties.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Jackhammer@May 28 2005, 04:40 AM
I ain&#39;t shy and I&#39;m proud of showing it off. Sometimes im still stuffing as I walk out of the mensroom.
And apparently unconcerned about getting arrested or fired. ;)

*mental note: don&#39;t shake hands with Jackhammer*

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For the record, me deciding to take down the pic in my gallery had nothing to do with this thread. I just got sick of the psycho stalker people pming me and junk.

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A stalker chasing that hot piece of ass???

Could be any of the 6000 members, including me&#33;&#33;&#33; :loveya: