Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
at the urinal i just whip out my dick from the top of my underwear

but whats the "polite" way of doing it, are u suppose to put ur dick through the hole in your underwear?

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

but whats the "polite" way of doing it, are u suppose to put ur dick through the hole in your underwear?

I don't think there is a right or wrong way of doing it , just whatever's easiest for you and you feel comfortable with.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Underwear manufacturers go to the trouble of designing a hole for easy cock access and you don't use it?
The "polite" way of doing it - I'll ask Prince Charles next time I see him. :smile:

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
I wear boxer briefs so it's easier for me to pull down the front and take my cock out over the top. I also take my balls out. They serve as holding the band down

I know a lot of brief designers put a hole in the front of underwear for this specific purpose but it's much too difficult getting your cock out of it. If I wore boxers I'd probably use the hole though. Much easier

StudCowboy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought I remembered seeing this post before, but couldn't find it...

Boxerbriefs here. They offer the most support without cramping my goods. I haul it all out over the top, aim, and fire. More guys watch, but whatever.

I agree that the balls help hold the band down. Y-fronts are useless and more work than what they're worth. I guess it is cheaper than air conditioning though...

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
over the top here guy too- regardless of what I am wearing- briefs, bbs, boxers...

a more significant question is how many guys are monitoring the other dicks around them? (Assuming that privacy walls aren't in place.)

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear boxer briefs as well, but usually pull my dick out the bottom leg of my boxers. It is already hanging out the bottom so just seems easier to grab it and pull it out from there. Am I the only guy that pees this way?

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wear boxer briefs as well, but usually pull my dick out the bottom leg of my boxers. It is already hanging out the bottom so just seems easier to grab it and pull it out from there. Am I the only guy that pees this way?

nope, i've see guys at my gym do this if wearing shorts, and i'm guessing boxers underneath...

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
When I am done, I like to fully milk my dick to get out all the urine. To do so requires that I grip it as much as possible and I can't do that without pulling my shorts down, allowing everything out. Then, after milking it, I give it a few shakes for those last few drips.
:smile: