Urinal show-offs

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by scottredleter, Jun 24, 2009.

1. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    I love when you go into a public john and guys are in there hanging their cocks out. The other day I stopped at a rest stop and was taking a piss and this guy came in and just dropped his pants below his ass and hung out this amazing long, fat cock. i couldn't stop staring. I know he was showing off, because he started to get hard. Any other guys like to show off their stuff at the urinal?
    Garg MAn: Lucky Witness

2. Catteneo

Catteneo New Member

I do it all the time. I never drop my pants below my ass, but I take a few steps back from the urinal, pull my big cock all the way out, and make sure I'm not blocking the view with my hands or arms.

3. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

I once fell in love when I looked immediately to my right at the fellow in the adjoining urinal.

I love having to make like you're NOT looking all the while stealing a peek!

4. Tony1234

Tony1234 New Member

Yeah, I like to do it too. Love the way other guys check you out without being noticed. Once they get a glimpse of my cock, they always get a little bolder and take a longer look. I make it easy for them to see and often play with a little if they are really staring.

Draft saved Draft deleted