urinal styles which do you prefer? pics are good

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
In some very old changing rooms in France there are urinals set on poles, four around each pole. They are individual urinals, but much smaller than the standard ones. I remember a couple of sets of these in a swimming pool, and how everyone would take a pee before going in the water and you would find yourself with a couple of cocks - up to three - pointing in the same direction as yours. I trained myself only to look when it was firmly flowing.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love any open urinal - no dividers that is. It gives everyone a chance to check out the other guys.

When the LA Superdome first opened back in the 70s I remember going to the toilets to pee. There were troughs along the walls and some odd looking circular thing in the center where several guys were pissing. Come to find out it was not a urinal at all but a circular sink where you could push the rod underneath with your foot to wash your hands. I have not been there in years and wonder if it's still the same or been changed.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BTW, I forgot to give the location of Legion Field. Birmingham, AL.

I visited a gay bar in Nashville some years ago that was a hoot. Forgot the name but I think it had different pictures of dicks on the walls above the urinals.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Had to laugh, am so used to public urnials over here couldn't imagine not having them.

My favourite was when I was in the US and went to a baseball game at Wrigley field in chicago. A great tourist experience, first of all, but going to the toilet where you have two tough urinals in the middle of the room and guys facing each other.. you can stare at a hundred cocks without even trying. Woof!

Wrigley Forever!

Indeed, the finest urination set up on the planet.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I want to know how it was decided in the last, oh, 10, 15 years that all pissers needed to be cruise proofed.

Pisses me off . . . .

I remember back when I would get stuck in an airport between planes, there was ready entertainment in the men's rooms. No more. They're all cruise-proofed now.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's a great one at a club here in London. The backwall is mirrored, convex and there are no dividers. Impossible not to see everything.

Totally as it should be. If patrons are really all that piss-shy, they can use the stalls.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer troughs! :wink: :smile: :cool: :biggrin1: :saevilw:

I actually do not care who sees my cock when I piss and I wish more men were open about this. I remember when I was in college I would go to a straight bar and watch hot bikers piss and we'd laugh at the pretty frat boys who would wait until nobody was around at all to piss at the trough even though they had drank a lot of beer and had to piss very badly! LOL

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just thought i would be interesting to revive this thread. this is where i got my first comment on how big my dick is. a friend looked over at these urinals and commented. i was so shy and did not believe him. i should have would have had alot more fun in school. prob would have knocked someone up and been miserable. but here is a pic of the urinals where I got my first ever comment. enjoy. wish they would install like this still. would love to install one of these in my home they double as floor drains very handy.

Attachments

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I went to a game place in Myrtle Beach a year ago that had a trough big enough for maybe 3 or 4 guys. I thought I was pretty cool. I like the normal urinals with no wall inbetween. I can't use them though because I am really pee shy. I wish I could get over it.