urinal styles which do you prefer? pics are good

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I want to know how it was decided in the last, oh, 10, 15 years that all pissers needed to be cruise proofed.

Amen, seriously. I used to love cruising trough and floor urinal spots for big danglers....watching and sometimes sucking. And they have all but disappeared.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The Rose Bowl has the tile walls for guys to stand around and piss on. No privacy whatsoever. Hot.

There's a movie theater I use to go to about 10 years ago, and it was a fiarly new theater, built maybe 1993, and the mens restrooms had urinals without the "walls" inbetween them. I use to love to go there and... well, "get a look". I remember about a month after the last time I had went, they had installed the little walls inbetween all the urinals.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
had a friend like that in college- avg dick, LOTS of foreskin and a tiny bladder- he was forever 'starting' before he could get it 'unfurled' so to avoid peeing all over himself he would drop pants/boxers to give everything room (and avoid soaking whatever he was wearing...

On a few occasions saw him in the shower washing- if foreskin is indication he should ahve been MASSIVE hard (never saw) or look like a deflated balloon hard. never seen that much foreskin...

Yes, but only once or twice. The only incident I clearly remember was when I was taking a graduate-level class at U-Mass (which was mainly for professionals working in my field who wanted to enhance their credentials). One of the guys in the class was actually from one of my company's competitors. Anyway, the class was 3 hours long and was held in the morning, so by the time the professor gave us a break in the middle of the class, many of us were desperate to pee, and we all headed to the men's room together. Instead of unzipping and pulling his dick through his fly like most guys, this guy would undo his belt and pull his pants and underpants down. He wouldn't let them drop to the floor, but he'd pull them down low enough to expose his butt.

Alas, he wasn't especially attractive (not ugly, just ordinary), so it was nothing exciting to see.

dpe01

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At Splash bar in NYC the urinals back onto the downstairs bar, and the top half of the wall (above the waist only) is sort of frosted glass, so you can watch the silhouettes of guys using the urinals from in the bar. Kinda fun.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Have been fortunate to have spent a lot of my life traveling, and there are very few places or areas of this wonderful workd that I have not visited. When I was about 17 I became very
interested in the various types of urinals there were. I've now
seen pissuars, pissen, pilate, urinflasche, urinario, squatting
pans, clay bowls, holes in the floor, tubes, trenches behind a
jungle hotel, holes in the wall (at first I thought they were glory holes until I saw them being used), loos, wc's, troughs,
outdoor ones, etc.. I love taking pics of them. Using some of them is a different thing althogether...:biggrin:

In one place (I will not say) I've seen men and women just stop and do their thing in front of all around...men and women walking together...he stopped along the side of the road, pulled
it out and did it while they continued talking.

Someday I will try to put some of them together and post them here. They are from trips to places in Europe (some during the East and West days), Russia, India, Nepal, Japan, Egypt, along the Amazon, places in Africa, etc. There's actually a Toilet and Urinal Museum that I visited somewhere years ago, but I can't remember where now....maybe in Holland.

But, I think I've seen it all....the last one I took was in China. I
wandered into the wrong restroom and was surprised to find a
woman's "standing urinal"..I know that is what it was, for the pictographs above it telling how to use it. Amazing...I didn't know they existed.

Last edited:

dpe01

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Had to laugh, am so used to public urnials over here couldn't imagine not having them.

My favourite was when I was in the US and went to a baseball game at Wrigley field in chicago. A great tourist experience, first of all, but going to the toilet where you have two tough urinals in the middle of the room and guys facing each other.. you can stare at a hundred cocks without even trying. Woof!

I just came across this rather, uh, "amusing" video of "urinal diving" at Wrigley Field.

YouTube - ‪Diving through the urinal at Wrigley‬‏

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i kinda always wanna go in the restroom to see what style of urinal is installed in a location where i am

this one is installed in a mennonite church with no running water but it was a really strange install. i used it affter i took the pics. strange watching all the piss from all the urinals run to one drain. just runs out on the ground.

Attachments

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i kinda always wanna go in the restroom to see what style of urinal is installed in a location where i am

this one is installed in a mennonite church with no running water but it was a really strange install. i used it affter i took the pics. strange watching all the piss from all the urinals run to one drain. just runs out on the ground.

Soo...how do you use it? lol...pee on the white part? how far did you have to stand back?

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any style that allowa me to subtly put my thing on display and peek at others'. :biggrin:

I agree totally!
There's a restaurant in Boulder, CO, "The Cork", where the sink is right next to the urinals with no dividers and when at the sink you get a perfect reflection of what's at the first urinal, in the mirror.
When traveling and stop for gas at an old gas station, if the men's room is nasty, rather than lift a seat, I'll pee in the sink and rinse it down.
Usually when traveling though, I prefer to just stop along an exit or entrance ramp and pee on the grass on the side of the road.
Love when truckers or other guys who know what I'm doing honk their horn!

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just so long as there are no dividers. Especially those dividers that are on each side and go up 6-7 feet. It feels like pissing in a closet, and is way to claustrophobic for me.

I like airport bathrooms, especially when there's a long row, and you can discretely glance and see something. Another good one is where there's a mirror at a right angle, and you can pretend to be looking in the mirror or fixing your hair, and see anything and everything.