urinal styles which do you prefer? pics are good

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just so long as there are no dividers. Especially those dividers that are on each side and go up 6-7 feet. It feels like pissing in a closet, and is way to claustrophobic for me.

I like airport bathrooms, especially when there's a long row, and you can discretely glance and see something. Another good one is where there's a mirror at a right angle, and you can pretend to be looking in the mirror or fixing your hair, and see anything and everything.

I have problems when there are no dividers; unless I have adequate privacy, I have difficulty getting the flow started. Then I worry that other men will wonder why I'm standing there without delivering. There have been times when I've used a stall to avoid that problem.

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Soo...how do you use it? lol...pee on the white part? how far did you have to stand back?
you stand between the dividers and piss in the trough on the ground that runs out the hole into the grass. guess u could piss on the walls but since no water the smell would get really strong really fast esp in the heat of summer.

D_Steve_Sphincter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Went to some urinals in an old building the other night. Absolutely no dividers, and no privacy whatsoever. Sinks were all along the same wall as the urinals too so it was easy for anyone washing their hands to sneak a peak. I stood quite far back from the urinal on purpose and turned very slightly towards the sinks while one guy was washing his hands. When he finished at the sinks he turned to face me and started doing his shoelaces up. Pretty sure he was enjoying the view.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
just curious what styles exist and good places to find odd ones. i enjoy pissing and check out most that i find. curious as to problems with certain styles relating to dick sizes.

i have used some that were mounted so high on the wall that my dick almost touched the water and I am tall 6'1" and pretty nicely hung but not hung like some guys here.

i have been using my phone camera when i find odd ones. so here is some pics and some of me using them. hehe fun stuff guys.

oh and contributions would be great I wanna see pics that are not mine here. thanks

The second pic minus the dividers would be perfect. Very low touching the floor so no danger of my sizeable endowment touching the urinal base and without the dividers could show it off easily.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm traveling to Europe in August. Portable street urinals are fairly common and unisex bathrooms with urinals can be found if I happen to stop at the right place. I would get a kick out of taking a piss in either situation. I plan to take photos, and will share the good ones!

EnkiEa432

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the los angeles convention center today. Fit Expo 2024. tried to be sneaky and shit. some dudes def displayed their dicks with me but most were waaay to straight to play…so they went to stalls

Attachments

Reactions: coffinhack