urinal sub-culture

kenny: i heard a theory once that the corner spots on any urinal are always the first to be filled and the positions with people on either side are always the last to be occupied.

untill recently i never really liked using them and would always wait for the toilets instead. since i signed up at lpsg ive become more comfortable in myself and now i use them everytime i need to pee! even the ones on the 3rd floor at my college which are side on to the door and VERY obvious to anyone who walks in. :D

anyway im not really sure where this is going but i wanna hear all you fellas opinons on the urinal. i think its weird that we all get together and whip out our cocks yet everyone stares straight ahead and never says a word. i want someone too look over at me and congratulate me! maybe im just a sicko

discuss or share your urinal stoires? i heard a joke once about a drunk old man who pulled out a testical and pissed all down his leg before shaking his testical off and calmly putting it back in his pants. how could anyone make such a mistake! the mind boggles

Garibaldi Biscuit: I find the whole idea of urinals pretty debasing really, and although I've once or twice recieved comments from obnoxious drunks on favouring the cubicle over vacant urinals I just chuckle as they're obviously insecure enough to bring it up.

I just totally 'dry up' if I try to use them anyway; the whole thing is too personal, and it only gets worse as you're trying to focus on going and the toilets are either filled with their share of weirdos ( public ) or loudmouths booming to each other ( club, pub ).

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That test is hilarious, Pecker!
:lol:
There is so much truth in that.

I never realized before, but i guess we do automatically
choose that one particular spot that is "right" for us.

What i have noticed is that people tend to gravitate
toward eachother in life anyhow.
It is rather fascinating.
The next time you are in a restaurant
with open seating,
or certain airlines (SOUTHWEST for example),
that do not assign seats....
Notice how people clump together...
....people who come in
will choose the booth right next to mine...
or the airplane seat....
I will glance over at the emptiness around me,
and yet the next person coming in
will plunk themselves near someone else,
rather than away.
i dont even think they are conscious of it.

Urinals are the same way, i guess.
If i pick one that is farthest away, someone
always comes to the one right beside me.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Interesting subject!

I'm one to usually just search for a stall.....I prefer the privacy! --for various reasons. (I'm probably disappointed some around here who tend to believe larger size fellas like to flaunt at a urinal. I happen to be one who doesn't.)

I attend many business seminars and education training workshops, etc. and the one occasion I vividly remember happened just last autumn. The seminar was held in a very posh hotel / conference setting and began early in the AM (like 7:00 I think it was). Everyone (innocently) "loaded up" on coffee, juice, etc. to where by the 10:00AM breaktime, we all were about to burst !

I was delayed a few minutes starting my break, but I distinctly remember entering the men's room. Many of us had complained all morning of the conference room being too chilly. Upon going into the men's room however, I can still recall the feeling of "heat" (literally warm air!) hitting me in the face with the strongest smell of urine just so pungent! There must have been about fifteen urinals (this was a large, even elegant! men's room, mind you!) and every urinal had a man standing...representing many various ages, heights, body builds, ethnic backgrounds, etc. (and who knows what else, too!) ;) And, yes, (remembering the kinds of conversations we get into around the LPSG!) I took notice to how many men (all of them in fact, I think) were just staring straight ahead---standing there taking care of business, as if too horrified to move in any direction except dead-center straight ahead! (I even get amused thinking about how we men tend to behave around one another sometimes, you know?) btw--luckily, I found myself that "stall" and thus avoided all the line-up! --So, I guess I have my own quirky (bashful?) mannerisms, too! don't I? :D

Anyway, that Friday, I was just reminded that no matter who we were that day-- or, what company we represented, how we were dressed, or what job rank we held...at 10:00AM that particular morning, we were all men! And, we all just HAD to pee !

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess I'm just not very "modern"....I am still bemoaning the fact that you can't find a good old trough to piss in anymore. :(

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess I'm more of the 'don't-give-a-fuck' kind of guy. When I go into a restroom to take a whizz, that's just what I do. I don't look for a stall. I just find a urinal and flop out the goods and let go. If someone wants to cop a peek, let him; it's cool with me. That's not what I'm there for, but it's still a free country and the dude has the right to use his eyes however he wants. Of course, considering my former job, I can hardly be expected to be bashful. Do I look at other dudes' cocks at the urinals? Rarely.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I'm busy taking a piss. I really don't care to look at other men's penises. Nor do I care if they look at mine; what kind of guy gets off on seeing someone take a piss anyway?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in a coed bathroom about a month ago, and it being a new thing in Cincinnati, I must admit to taking a peek. It just so happened that the guy was rather brazen about it and made sure I got a good view, so I guess I wasn't imposing...

tenkiller: Standing at the urinals, minding my own business, I have had several guys look over and say "Damn", that thing is "gorgeous", "unreal", "incredible", and "What do you do with that thing?" etc. These were obviously straight men too.

Also talking about Urinals. It is sooooo funny to stand in the back of the lines for the urinals in a place like a movie theatre and watch the straight men and boys check each other out on the sly. Some are a little more obvious. Some try to look out of the corner of their eye. You can tell by the way they hold their head. Others catch a glimpse as they fasten up their britches. It is quite amusing.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
From what I understand, the Russians have had coed bathrooms for a long time. So it's not that futuristic, simply more efficient.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Am I the only guy here who doesn't want to whip it out and piss in front of a woman we don't know? AND, there will never again be an available stall in a restroom. There will be little herds of women all going to the loo together! :lol: Let the flaming begin. :blink:

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't worry too much about whether someone is looking at me at the urinal. I'm more concerned with not getting splattered by any splashback, using the one that has the driest floor underneath it, and maybe even the urinal that looks like it can still flush.

But I do find it amusing that some other guys are paranoid about it. How about the guy who's leaning forward until he's almost taking a bath? Wouldn't want someone to see an organ that looks very similar to his own!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jul 24 2004, 12:44 AM
Am I the only guy here who doesn't want to whip it out and piss in front of a woman we don't know?
Well, if I don't know her, I don't much care whether or not she sees my cock, and even less do I care what she thinks if she does see it.