urinal sub-culture

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jul 23 2004, 10:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoubleMeatWhopper @ Jul 23 2004, 10:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy@Jul 24 2004, 12:44 AM
Am I the only guy here who doesn&#39;t want to whip it out and piss in front of a woman we don&#39;t know?
Well, if I don&#39;t know her, I don&#39;t much care whether or not she sees my cock, and even less do I care what she thinks if she does see it. [/b][/quote]
I like your outlook. WTF, whip it out.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by kenny@Jul 24 2004, 05:35 PM
WHIP IT OUT, thoese are words to live by
Amen, brother &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

BRMSTN69: I usually try not to look but, lastnight at the drive-in (yeah, we still have those around here&#33;) I went to the restroom amd they have those urinals with the big bowls that stick out about 18" and no privacy panels so you have to stand way back. So I&#39;m doing my business whe a guy steps up to the one next to me and you know how when see somthing shiney out of the coroner of your eye you just have to look? Well I glanced as I turned to leave and this guy was hanging 6" soft with a 2Ga P.A. what was funny is he was about 65.

steve_w: I was in the basement of Macy&#39;s in New York around Christmastime, and the lines to the bathroom were terribly long. As usual, the women&#39;s line was much longer than te men&#39;s. A women walked into the busy men&#39;s room. All the men just carried on like another man was in there.

I think it&#39;s more of the fact that woment don&#39;t like men in their restroom, more than women don&#39;t like men in their restroom. I guess much of this has to do with the fact that men pee on the seat, and women don&#39;t want to sit in it&#33; Traditionally too, men are more comfortable being seen exposed by the opposite sex, than women are exposing their bits in front of men.

bp79002000: In some European cities, they still have those "pisseurs", which are urinals right out there on the streets...it looks like a little kiosk, and you step right in and piss into a hole in the ground...I don&#39;t believe there is a female equivilent of this, unless a gal wanted to squat down and aim...perhaps they do, I just never saw one use it when I was there.

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If co-ed bathrooms mean one is eliminated and there&#39;s half as many toilets/urinals to use, then we&#39;re all screwed.

Even if both are retained but shared we guys will have to endure those longer lines that usually form outside the ladies room. Women tend to take longer than men in the restrooms and chat when they&#39;re in there (so I&#39;m informed). If they start invading the men&#39;s rooms one of the few advantages I enjoy as a guy will be gone -- the quick piss&#33;

AND we&#39;ll have to listen to them talk about their husbands/boyfriends and what that jerk said to them last night and why doesn&#39;t he listen to them more and where they got those cute shoes that go with those really nice capris but I can&#39;t wear them because it makes my bottom look too big and... :rolleyes:

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jul 22 2004, 12:20 PM
I guess I&#39;m just not very "modern"....I am still bemoaning the fact that you can&#39;t find a good old trough to piss in anymore. :(
I&#39;m with you man...I&#39;m not ashamed to show it off at the urinal, other dudes shouldn&#39;t be so freaked out about it.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by bigstr8bulge@Jul 30 2004, 04:27 AM

"...I&#39;m not ashamed to show it off at the urinal, other dudes shouldn&#39;t be so freaked out about it."

[/QUOTE]
[/quote]
I can respect that.

And I trust you can respect the views of the rest of us who take this differently.

I don&#39;t see it as a matter of "being ashamed" or "freaked out".

More than likely, it represents who we are and how we feel. That&#39;s all.

Each of us represent different pasts, different upbringings, different experiences in life. We are who we are.

Our behavior in a public restroom---whether we show it or not show it...
shouldn&#39;t affect how others perceive us as men.

Many of us who once may have "shown off" at a urinal have, through the years..."mellowed" I suppose.

We&#39;ve come to realize attracting such attention isn&#39;t always such a "kick" afterall.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It&#39;s just a piss, AFAIAC. I don&#39;t mind using a trough, a urinal, a toilet, or if I&#39;m out in the middle of nowhere, well . . . the ground.

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Porto-Potties are teh suck. I&#39;d risk exploding my bladder and dying like that one Danish astronomer fella (the name eludes me but Google it) than use a porto-potty.

yuck-ville.

bp79002000: Port-o-potties are definately the worst...

I hate standing in lines to use them...then, you become intimately familiar with the business of the person before you, especially if they did # 2, changed a tampon, threw up, etc...I have been in situations at outdoor concerts where the lines were so ridiculously long, men and women would go on the ground behind the actually potties.

I was camping at an outdoor music festival once, and I woke up early, just in time to see the port-o-potty guy cleaning and disinfecting the potties for the day...after he finished, I jumped right in and did my business...after all, somebody has to be the first, right?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

One of my favorite restaurants just moved its location. The new restaurant has a coed bathroom. I love it. There are no visible urinals, only discreetly labelled stalls and communal sinks. I think the guys are more suprised to see women in the bathroom than we were ( my girlfriend went in with me. ) I just remember the coed bathroom on "Ally McBeal" . Oh.... and by the way, we don&#39;t gab about men while in the bathroom. We get in and out as quickly as possible.

Naughty

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by naughty@Aug 1 2004, 08:04 AM
Oh.... and by the way, we don&#39;t gab about men while in the bathroom. We get in and out as quickly as possible.
That&#39;s a laugh---any guy that has waited for a group of girls that have gone to the bathroom knows this isn&#39;t true..."quickly as possible" is not a term that describes girls going to the bathroom.