Urinal voyeurism

sonicatomic1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I go to some places BECAUSE of their unpartitioned urinals. Shopping malls, sport stadiums, movie theatres, etc especially during the busy days. I still try to be careful though, like observing etiquette and making sure not to stay too long. I've even stood next to lookers like myself, but it annoys me when THEY take too long, i want to see the next guy already dammit!

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't give a shit if a guy takes a peek and I don't stand so damn close to the urinal that my dick is hitting the porcelain. I guess I haven't been stared at that I'm aware of, but I wouldn't necessarily appreciate that.

nirecue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i dont think ive ever seen a guy try to check me out in a urinal in public before, except maybe at a few bars that had trough urinals. Drunk + out in the open = funny drunken comments...but it was never weird, just funny..humor as a way to break the ice while we're all exposed in front of each other.

i think if i noticed someone checking me out i'd probably start to get hard and check him out too. I get excited by others seeing me, no matter if they're men or women.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I've said in other threads I go to the urinal to pee and that's it if soneone purposely tried to look at me while I was using it after I finish peeing they would end up with a concussion from a bathroom "accident"

Reactions: Mstone

tommasters

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Exactly. In other words, there's no reason to look.

yes, we all have dicks, but they are not all the same in looks and size. for me, it's impressive to see a large cock because i have an average one. it doesn't have to be a sexual thing either. just because i peek doesn't mean i want to have a sexual encounter with someone.

tommasters

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
just had an experience lately where a guy was peeing next to me and i casually looked over his way and he moved his hand away from his crotch. he had his balls and dick out of his shorts and just let them hang there while he took a leak. i kept peeking over at him and he didn't mind at all. he just shook off when he was done and went on his way. i believe he knew i was checking him out and purposely took his hand out of the way allowing me to see everything. i don't believe he was gay or looking for anything. i just think he was proud of what he had.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Rule 1 if there is an empty urinal between you and another user, use it. Never walk in and stand next to someone if there are empty spots.

Rule 2 Conversations in Public Bathrooms are to be kept to a minimum

Rule 3 finish your business, wash your hands and exit the room

Rule 4 The bar trough has its own set of rules, depending on the type of Bar you may be in.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rule 1 if there is an empty urinal between you and another user, use it. Never walk in and stand next to someone if there are empty spots.

Rule 2 Conversations in Public Bathrooms are to be kept to a minimum

Rule 3 finish your business, wash your hands and exit the room

Rule 4 The bar trough has its own set of rules, depending on the type of Bar you may be in.

Preach

Reactions: ronin001

sharkman82

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I’m quite generous with showing my stuff. I even take out my balls and let them hang out outside the pants. And everyone looks! Straight and gay guys. And i let them watch, since I like people watching I sometimes get hard or semihard and I have a big cock so it looks good. (Send me a mail and I show u my dick).

When people are drunk they like to talk, I have made very nice friends while pissing. We stand and talk about life while holding our own dicks. It’s nice. They have come later up to me in the bar and commented my dick, sometimes they have brought there friends with them “this is the guy I was talking about” I love it when other people speak about my dick or my dick size.

craf

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, straight men. I am a big-time voyeur who loves to check out guys at the urinals of a public restroom. It seems to me that some straight men really enjoy it or at least aren't threatened by it while other guys are clearly uncomfortable.

Does it bother you when a guy checks out your cock at a urinal?
I don't mind if the guy next to me want's to size himself up against me or even just look for the sake of looking. I don't think there's anything inherently sexual about looking at another guy's equipment. What I do consider an invasion of privacy is when people take videos or pictures of guys while pissing in public restrooms. I'm hypocritical to say this because I don't mind seeing the same photos or videos online out of curiosity, but I have to admit that objectively speaking it is an invasion of privacy...