Urinal

bingo58: Hey guys,

Just wondering about something at work. There is a guy who has a really impressive package. I notice it, but that's about it, not overly curious. Lately, this guy has been showing off his piece at the urinal - 8 inches soft I bet, sometimes I think he's semi hard and it's bigger. Has he noticed me looking and just into giving me a free show? I'm gay, and this guy is married with kids.

So, to those of you out there with the really big ones (I'm not in his league) a question: do you show it to give bulge watchers a thrill? Do you think this guy just likes saying, see what I got? I don't think he wants me to do anything. Do you guys show it off, knowing it will be jerk material for someone?

Thanks guys

Jiri_Tha_Master: I don't show mine off either, but I am not hiding it from other people!

Jiri

Mighty_Joe: It could be that this guy wants YOUR job and is hopeing you might make a move so he can claim "sexual harrisement" ?
On the other hand, it could be that he does want to have an encounter with you. I know several married men who enjoy it.

meathose10: I don't exactly wag it around at the urinal , but because of my size I have to stand back a ways from thewall, so I'm visible. I drape myself over my palm when I whizz. Gotta say , I DO enjoy a good look from another man who's admiring me. Depending on the guy I might get a nice chub. I never thought of my display as "jerk material"bingo , but I like imagining that , now that you bring it up.

lttle1: [quote author=meathose10 link=board=sex;num=1039281601;start=0#4 date=12/09/02 at 20:41:11] I drape myself over my palm when I whizz. [/quote]

Wow. There's another difference between the lifestyles of the long and short. When I use a urinal I have to fish around inside my fly to find my 1.5" softie and then using two fingers and a thumb grab the head and stretch it to its full length to get it safely past the fly to pee. So ease in peeing is one practical advantage of being well hung :)

biggbenn8: Well, being uncut with a lot of foreskin-what I hate most is when you REALLY have to piss- and can't get all the foreskin back in time.... Looks like a freagin sprinkler! Once had to pee so bad (medication I was on) I started pissing before I could get the danged thing out... (and why does it seem like it tangles worst when you have to piss like a racehorse?)

oh well....

Finedessert: LOL: Well, there are times it pays to tie a string on your tallywacker. :D

Grandpa

jccs: I am quite happy to use a urinal unless I am with a friend,then I become horrendously pee shy and have to use a stall.
Once when I was in a nightclub having a pee at this long trough which was pretty full with maybe 20 guys,then this drunk guy comes in and starts checking everyone out saying he wants to see if anyone is hung,so he got to me in mid flow and told everyone to come and have a look,glad to say only he seemed interested.

brad2002: i love showing it off at the urinal. I stand back and let my cock and balls hang out and let loose. Sometimes i sport a hard if the guy next to me is hot. I like shwing that off too, but I don't make it obvious that I know what i am doing. Really gets me goin. I have picked up a lot of guys this way.

black40: I agree with most. Do to the size if I don't stand back far enough the dam thing falls in or is sucked in when the urinal flushes. I get a lot of looks but I think that is only human. Men have a need to see what other have to see how they add up. And others just want to try and get the dam thing. Piss onnnnnnnnnnnn.

black40: I agree with most. Do to the size if I don't stand back far enough the dam thing falls in or is sucked in when the urinal flushes. I get a lot of looks but I think that is only human. Men have a need to see what other have to see how they add up. And others just want to try and get the dam thing. Piss onnnnnnnnnnnn.

pokjbv: How about a thread where we name good urinals for showing? Like, the Sonoma County horse track men's room, a long trough with no dividers. Or, the right side men's room at Grand Central Terminal where dividers are missing, that's a good one for seeing and being seen. :eek: :p

hungpup: hey bro...i think hes interested you. i know when im attracted to a dude...ill follow him into the urinal and show...just to let him know im interested..and packin..this is probably what hes doin bro!

freeballer_au: I agree with Mighty_Joe.
Let yours hang free and check if he is interested in you - let him make the next moove.
By the way, I undo my belt and zip and let the lot hang out and I notice so do a lot of others, balls and all. If I'm wearing shorts drop the top and haul the whole package out.

ORCABOMBER: Nope, that isn't for me. Most men are mingers where I hang out anyway! :D

hungone: I use to be pee shy at urinals - and then I realized that being larger than most guys - I had nothing to be shy about - so if anyone wants a free show - it's there for them to see!

Hungk: I'm with you guys who haul the whole wad and let it hang. I dont care who looks, 8) Let there be PIECE on Earth. If anyone else knows good urinals to hang at in Ca. let me know Im always looking for a place to show.

dalton321: I love showing my cock at the urinal. Let 'em look....becuz I'm looking at their cock too! I've often gotten great head while looking at other guys in a rest area bathroom. I've gotten some great cock....sometimes even married cock.

ttallguy: Yea, I guess I show off too. I mean I dont play modest or anything. I stand back and show. I dont mind the stares either.