Urinal

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1039281601;start=20#39 date=04/25/04 at 07:57:04]I understand the curiosity that sometimes leads to strange questions about my endowment. But I always look forwarding to getting past that and have people realise that I'm a person, a man ... not a walking schlong.[/quote]

Attaboy, Jacinto. You've expressed one of the very reasons that LPSG is so successful.

We're all okay with our 'gifts' in our own way but we need to know that's not all we're made of. Once in a while we're rewarded with 'you know, i like your (face, smile, attitude, etc.' [pick one]) and it makes our day.

chootie: I have wondered if hung uncut guys hold their cocks while pissing and put their hands to their sides of if they hold their cocks. i dont ever look at anyone else while pissing at a urinal. i look straight ahead and dont know if anyone is looking at me or not. i find pissing so private and if i did look i would be afraid of being called on it. But, waiting for a free urinal i have noticed some guys holding themselves and others putting their hands to their sides. do small cock guys have to hold their stufff or large ones? does my question make sense?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sure, it makes sense, chootie. It's all a matter of degrees of size and habits. Some are so short flaccid, there's really no need to hold them as they stick out all by themselves. For a reasonable length cock, 4 to 6 inches, holding might be optional, but with one longer than this, if its not held up it can easily cause splattering and even be at the bottom of some urinals.

Maybe a study could be carried out re. this subject and reported in the urology journal! ::)

Luke

spork: Gravity pulls things down. If I don't hold on with at least two fingers, I can't guarantee that I will hit the urinal and not my pants or shoes.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=chootie link=board=sex;num=1039281601;start=40#41 date=04/25/04 at 18:46:01]I have wondered if hung uncut guys hold their cocks while pissing
[/quote]

I hold mine, mainly to hold the forskin back while taking a whiz. I could do it hands-free, but pissing through an unretracted foreskin plus not using my hands to aim could produce some messy results.

ORCABOMBER: I'm uncut, but I can't do it hands free without aiming pretty badly! :D

tenhave: ....and talking about long dicks in the bowl...I recently went hunting for an apartment and have to check the bowl first as my dick hits the bottom of the front of most bowls..its cold !...there aint to many deep fronted bowls out there...!!!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=tenhave link=board=sex;num=1039281601;start=40#46 date=04/27/04 at 05:22:09]....and talking about long dicks in the bowl...I recently went hunting for an apartment and have to check the bowl first as my dick hits the bottom of the front of most  bowls..its cold !...there aint to many deep fronted bowls out there...!!![/quote]
How true. I don't have a ten incher, but when we built our house, I had the bathroom fixtures business order a john that gave enough distance between water lever and seat to insure my johnson wouldn't get baptized when I mounted it. This house has been sold and that feature was a good selling point in the deal.

Luke ;D

steve_w: I always thought the water level is adjustable in most toilets. At least the one I have, I can adjust how much water goes in the bowl, by adjusting the tank level. I don't like much water in the bowl for the above mentioned reason, but also because I don't like being splashed with the dirty water, when I drop a load out!

belcurv: want to find out if he's interested? just get hard next time and be sure he sees it. then the ball will be back in his court.

Steed_Holt: When your hung and needing to Piss is there much that really goes through your mind beyond finding a place to relieve yourself?

Steed_Holt: Yeah, when your not hung and nature calls, are you looking around for a private place to do what you must unseen by others?

Steed_Holt: Ah the eternal question and the reason for more and more "Privacy Partitions" at the urinal. I am certain that men are generally embarrassed by their size and can't tolerate the idea that some dude is more meaty down there where Manhood is defined, at least for Heterosexuals.

Except in Gay establishments, you can be almost certain that the guy standing next to you at a urinal is a Hetero or at best Bi-Curious. In any event, my experience has taught me that the majority will check you out as you piss especially if you're hung.

In my case, my Cock hangs more than 7" soft which is defiantly bigger than most men hard. It's obviously soft as I hang it out to piss but if I sense a guy looking at me with interest, the mass increases quickly making it hard to do what I had come to the urinal to do.

When I get hard several things can happen depending, of course, who is there in the room. Surprisingly, married men will stand and stroke off with me, curious Bi dudes will follow me around and sometimes back to my car or a private place. Gay men, well they either have an immediate response and desire a more intimate meeting, I collect a lot of cards and addresses that sometimes are great experiences.

Yes, this is just part of my urinal experience, it varies across the country and world as much as the cultures do. The fact is, being hung is a great asset, if you've got it, flaunt it! Reading the experiences here does indicate that everyone has both positive and negative interactions; in the sexual world it is always dynamic in that way.

But one last thing, slinging your meat down your leg as tastefully as is possible can give you respect in many places. At work I used to wear a retainer but when I stopped using it, it wasn't long before I got the better assignments and advancements. I always hung it long when I asked for a raise and was never refused.

So Freak-show or Exhibitionist, call me what you will, in some cultures of the past, the Hung men were revered as fertility icons, and in South America tended to travel without a loincloth. Both men and women would seek the blessing from these men offering food or money for a simple stroke.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Steed_Holt link=board=sex;num=1039281601;start=40#53 date=05/03/04 at 13:17:28]Except in Gay establishments, you can be almost certain that the guy standing next to you at a urinal is a Hetero or at best Bi-Curious.[/quote]

Of course. Everyone knows that gay men only take a piss in 'gay establishments'. Elsewhere, they just hold it in. Uh ... WHAT? ??? How can you almost certain that the guy standing next to you is a hetero man? That's ridiculous. Statistically, one in ten should be gay.

dfox7.3x5: I'm a bi (really!) and I was in a great gay bar in Palm Springs last week, Toucan's Tiki Lounge, and I've never felt more comfortable peeing in a public restroom. People look discreetly, of course, but there's also friendly chatter going on and nobody makes a big deal out of it. Anyway, if you're in Palm Springs and need to pee, go to Toucan's. Good drinks and a great drag show and a very nice clientele. If you're lucky Nicky the bartender will be on duty.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1039281601;start=40#54 date=05/03/04 at 15:23:28]

Of course. Everyone knows that gay men only take a piss in 'gay establishments'. Elsewhere, they just hold it in. Uh ... WHAT? ??? How can you almost certain that the guy standing next to you is a hetero man? That's ridiculous. Statistically, one in ten should be gay.
[/quote]
Yeah. In fact, in any other establishment, odds are one in ten he's gay.

Jon (Oh? Oh.)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But, of course, it depends on the percentage of gays in that particular locality. Although 10% world (or nation) wide. I bet in San Francisco as well as in some other cities the percentage of guys pissing likely will be higher.

Luke

rgear2: I am not real long when soft, only about 3.5 inches.

So, I'm kind of bashful when peeing at urinals. Having been at a few bars or baseball games where they have troughs have been difficult for me to use. Sometimes, I just can't get the stream flowing using those troughs.

Anyway, I have never tried to take a peek at anyone's schlong while peeing at a urinal. But from many of your messages, it seems that this is common.

Is it really common for alot of you? I would think that most men would not try to look for fear of someone responding angrily to it.

I did meet someone recently who was gay and very tall. He told me that he can look over the heads of most guys and down into the urinal without them knowing since they are shorter than him. It makes it easy for him to see. Is that what most of you do?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=rgear2 link=board=sex;num=1039281601;start=40#58 date=05/04/04 at 11:31:00]
I did meet someone recently who was gay and very tall.  He told me that he can look over the heads of most guys and down into the urinal without them knowing since they are shorter than him.  It makes it easy for him to see.  Is that what most of you do?[/quote]

Hardly ... I'm only 5'6"! But honestly, when I'm in a public restroom, I'm there for biological reasons, not to scope out dicks. I'm not really turned on by seeing a flaccid cock with urine streaming out of it. Call me strange, but that just doesn't do it for me.